Class News and Announcements ( Updated regularly)

Class led by Amanda Summers
Amanda Summers
No broom

Class News and Announcements ( Updated regularly)

Post by Amanda Summers » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:20 pm

Hello,

Welcome to Auror Level One, I am so happy to be back for a second term with this popular on demand class it has been about 6 years since I have taught this class at HOL. I am back and with my new assistant Katelin( will be coming on board soon) we are excited to bring this class back. I will be posting class announcements and news here through out the term, be sure to keep an eye on this post so you know what is happening.

Fall Term Announcements

Class sign ups are now open.

Our class now has a brand new look and updated version we are excited for this new chapter along with the new HOL 5.0 https://sites.google.com/site/holauror/

Students are asked to read over the grading, syllabus and quills and award page to become familiar with the new class grading and requirements.

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the introduction post for your easy extra 5 points also part of the first extra credit assignment!
Amanda Summers
No broom

Re: Class News and Announcements ( Updated regularly)

Post by Amanda Summers » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:48 pm

End of September and October news!!

Hello students and hope you are all finding your way through the castle and this class. As we have now approached end of the first month of term (boy time has flown) some of you may be submitting assignments and working towards your quill. As a reminder please ensure you read all class rules and requirements before submitting your homework. Here are a few helpful reminders.

Their are no end of month due dates for assignments they are merely as a guide to help you organize your work. Everything is due by Jan 15th.

If you require assistance with any of the lessons or assignments this means if you require assistive technology please contact us.

Check back regularly to keep up with the class content and announcements.

Without further delay I am pleased to welcome Katelin Ross back as our assistant for this class she will now take on the task to assisting with our class.. Fell free to welcome her.

Happy HOLing.

Return to “Auror Training Level One”