Birthdays: Favorite Gift?

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

Birthdays: Favorite Gift?

Post by Prof. Alexander Brighton »

My favorite gift for my birthday would have to be video games and anything Harry Potter related. You can never go wrong with Harry Potter :D. What is everyone's favorite birthday gift?
Leo Berlin
No broom

Re: Birthdays: Favorite Gift?

Post by Leo Berlin »

For my last birthday, my friend gave me a CD of the Be More Chill original cast recording and I quite literally shrieked. I was a little loud, but it showed that I liked it, at least. I'm one of the only people I know who still keeps a CD player in their room, and it's kind of funny that she knew I had one. That's probably my favorite gift in my memory.
Audun Helsing
No broom

Post by Audun Helsing »

I love getting Amazon cards for my birthday or anything sports/video game related! The FIFA video games usually come out around my birthday so that's always a great gift.
Lora Wallabenger
No broom

Post by Lora Wallabenger »

My favorite Gift has been so far when one of my cousins gave me a Harry Potter and Shadowhunter themed painting for my 13th birthday. I wasn't expecting that much of a effort from her and was too amazed cause the whole painting looked so good! And I still have it :)
Emrys Rune
No broom

Post by Emrys Rune »

My favorite birthday gift isn't something specific. I really like gifts that have thought and meaning behind them that show that the person giving the gift really listens and cares and isn't just giving me the latest and hottest item.
Eliza Barnes
No broom

Post by Eliza Barnes »

Anything that helps me work out, I play two sports so I love to get equipment to enhance my performance, also books books books books books and more books. Sometimes clothes too. I have a fun little tradition to get one or two gifts that I donate, so usually some warm blankets to take to a homeless shelter, or food for the humane society. I love doing it because it reminds me that it's important to focus on others and share what I am fortunate enough to have.
Gail Allen
Cleansweep One

Post by Gail Allen »

The best gift I ever got was a number of letters written to one of my role play characters - they told a story when taken together and they were all handwritten and looked appropriate to where and when in the story they were written. It was amazing and I love how much thought and work had gone into that. I absolutely loved that gift!
Samanta Grey
No broom

Post by Samanta Grey »

I really like practical gifts, not something that would just gather dust in my house. My favourites were different appliances or cooking utensils that I got a few years ago.
Luna Riego
No broom

Post by Luna Riego »

I would say that my favorite gifts are my books and anything Harry Potter related stuffs. Candles, books and any book related stuff. I also like anything Kpop and anime related things.

Return to “Discussions”