The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Mason Bella Black
No broom

Re: The Topic For Introductions!

Post by Mason Bella Black »

My name is Mason Bella Black but you can call me Bells. I'm a first year Gryffindor. I'm really excited to be apart of HOL. I find interest about learning in the magical creatures and plants in the wizarding world. Before I came to HOL though life was hard, I was pushed to do things that I didn't want to do. My family is proud though that I find interest in something other than food, sleep, and TV. I can't wait to make friends. :D :D :D
Noppoh Elvenstar
No broom

Post by Noppoh Elvenstar »

Hi everybody! I'm Noppoh Elvenstar, a first-year Ravenclaw.
This place is magical and I'm so excited to be here. I'm looking forward to learning a bunch of new stuff and perhaps meeting some new people.
Sarah Hucklebee
No broom

Post by Sarah Hucklebee »

Hi! Sarah Hucklebee here, first year student.Still getting around on here.
Not much to say about myself, just an avid Harry Potter fan, I enjoy reading and quiet time,
love traveling.My goal is to actually finish reading all the harry potter books.
Prof. Kendra Givens
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Kendra Givens »

Welcome to the HOL family, everyone! I hope you're enjoying yourselves thus far. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!
Annabella Grinaldi
No broom

Post by Annabella Grinaldi »

Hey yall,
Name is Annabella and I am a first year Hufflepuff. I have read the Harry Potter books and seen all made movies pertaining to The Wizarding World. Have not read The Cursed Child. Not sure if I will but maybe. My dream is to see the site in London, my sister did and I am super jealous. I also want to go to Orlando.

I love to read. Besides Harry Potter, I have read a lot and I love authors like Danielle Steel and John Grisham. I love to write and if I could make a living doing it I would. I am a big movie nerd and watch everything I can. I watch a ton of TV.

Anyway I am excited to be here and love to talk to new people. I am always around if you want or need to talk feel free to drop a note.
Erika Hart
No broom

Post by Erika Hart »

Hello there~!

My name is Erika Hart, I love learning about magic and creatures and am looking forward to getting to know you all! In IRL, of course, my name isn't Erika Hart, but I do love Harry Potter and Hogwarts and well, BTS! If you feel like you need a Hogwarts/BTS fan to talk to, I'm happy to have a chat! My favourite character from HP would be Hagrid or Sirius Black, my favourite member (well, first guy I fell in love with) was Jungkook! (Although now I stan pretty much all the members, so OT7!)

Hope we'll get along~
Erika ^_^
Lena Emeraldgem
No broom

Post by Lena Emeraldgem »

Hello fellow Ravenclaws! I am delighted to join you all as my first year starts my new journey. I'd love to make a lot of friends and discuss schoolwork and magical everything. I'm a very eager learning.
I don't have the time to read enough books of all the things I want. But I want to learn new topics and interesting facts, and love to do puzzles.
Romilda Jones
No broom

Post by Romilda Jones »

Hi! I am Romilda Jones a Slytherin 1st year. I look forward to participate in many activities. I love Harry Potter And my favorite characters are Draco Malfoy and Hagrid. I also want to be a prefect of my house one day.
Emily Spencer
Comet 180

Post by Emily Spencer »

Hi everyone! I'm Emily Spencer (or Em if you prefer), a first year Slytherin. Besides Harry Potter, I enjoy playing SIMS, watching Criminal Minds and Doctor Who, and spending time with my family. I love to read and cook, so you can usually find me curled up with a good book or tinkering around in the kitchen.

I look forward to meeting everyone, so drop me a note if you feel like it! I promise..I don't bite..usually *shifty look*
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.”
Head Student/Slytherin Prefect/Student Teacher/Library & Book Club Head
Amy Darvill
Oakshaft 79

Post by Amy Darvill »

Hey there, I'm Amy, first year Hufflepuff. When not on here, I'm playing computer games, trying my hand at yet another crafting idea, or reading. I'm particularly a fan of RPG styles games, which I'll be playing more of now that I have a better computer and reading fantasy, as my current library stack would show.

Feel free to message me to chat, I'm looking forward to making new friends!
Beckett Starshadow
No broom

Post by Beckett Starshadow »

Hello there! I'm Beckett, or Bec. I'm a first year Ravenclaw.

When not online, I like to read, write (speculative fiction and poetry are my favorites), create art (I'm most comfortable with watercolor but have been exploring acrylics and mixed media art this summer), and see my friends.

I'm excited to check out this site. I was very active on here years ago (circa 2010 - 2012), but I am starting over with a fresh account and a new perspective on life.
Ashley Hayes
No broom

Post by Ashley Hayes »

Hey, I'm Ashley Hayes. I'm a first-year Gryffindor and super excited to be hear! I'm very social so don't hesitate to PM me. Hope everybody has a great year! BYEEEE! :P
Evi Caledon
No broom

Post by Evi Caledon »

Hello there, I'm Evi Caledon a first year Ravenclaw. I have social anxiety so i might be a little slow and akward in replying to you, and miss some social cues. I'm usually quite good at studying but horrible at writing (though i do like it) hopefully that will improve over the years. My native language is Danish so do forgive my less than native English.
Rowena Granger
No broom

Post by Rowena Granger »

My name is Rowena Granger. I am a first year, and a Ravenclaw. I love reading, writing, and learning. I'm excited for this school year! I'm not to great at introductions, so that's all I'll put here. You can always contact me. I love mail!
Elena Min
No broom

Post by Elena Min »

Hi!
My name is Elena Min, but friends call me Elly. I am a new Slytherin First year, I am sixteen years old and I' from Belgian. My hobby's are rope-skipping, folk dance, modern dance and atletics. Besides this I like to read, listen music and writeing lyrics. I love animals especially cats and wolves. I study economics, maths and dance at school and I love to meet new people!!
Rowena Granger
No broom

Post by Rowena Granger »

Hi! I'm Rowena Granger, and I'm a new member of the Roost! Just wanted to say hi. Don't hesitate to contact me! I love mail!
Anorak Thornhew
No broom

Post by Anorak Thornhew »

Hey! I'm a first year Ravenclaw by the name of Anorak Thornhew. (You can call me An) I love meeting new people so don't hesitate to friend or message me!
Delilah Cursey
No broom

Post by Delilah Cursey »

Hello! My name is Delilah, but call me Della instead. I'm a first year Slytherin and the classes I'm looking forward to the most is Care of Magical Creatures and Charms. I'm glad to make your acquaintance.
Electra Demforth
No broom

Post by Electra Demforth »

Hey guys! I am Electra. I am 24 years old and from a small muggle filled town in Maryland. I enjoy ALL magical creatures and Quidditch. I am a first year so I am excited to learn everything my peers and my teachers have to teach me.
Lora Wallabenger
No broom

Post by Lora Wallabenger »

Hello , I am Lora Wallabenger - you can call me Lors ( Rhymes with Roars :lol: ) if you like. I am a Gryffindor first year and I found HOL hogwarts so much wonderful and exciting ! I love to read and sometimes to go around the castle on my broomstick when I get bored. :) I think I will make loads of friends here and find Hogwarts as a goody good place for pranks :D
Last edited by Lora Wallabenger on Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The Great Hall”