Prompt: Terrific Merge

Moderator: Book Club Heads

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Prompt: Terrific Merge

Post by Prof. Gustavo Flores »

Without any doubts, Bram Stoker’s Dracula and Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein have been one of the most important and popular “monsters” of all time. These literary works have inspired so many things, from movies, alternate versions, and so much more stuff that even on Halloween is common to see kids disguised as any of these creatures. But I’m curious, how would a creature look like if we merge Dracula and Frankenstein into one?

October’s prompt will give you the opportunity to answer that question! Your task is to make a drawing or graphic in which you show us how the merge of Dracula and Frankenstein would look like!

Please share your spooky scary work replying to this thread. Remember to keep everything HOL appropriate, adhering to all HOL rules, and keeping your submissions 600x600 pixels or smaller.

You'll earn 20 beans for completing this prompt as well as it counting towards the chance to snag our shiny Ink Splatters award.

There is no deadline as such for these prompts but if you’d like it to count towards your chance of earning the award for a specific year, we’ll need it by the end of that school year. If you’re comfortable sharing, then post below. If not, email your image and description to us via hol.bookclub @ gmail.com (without the spaces).

Wishing you a fun Halloween month!
Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

Re: October Prompt: Terrific Merge

Post by Shiloh Adlar »

Last edited by Prof. Gustavo Flores on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shiloh Adlar, Seventh Year
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire
Emanuel Hines
No broom

Post by Emanuel Hines »

Here is my Frankenstein-Dracula.

Behind him (the black things) are the wings of bat.
Last edited by Prof. Gustavo Flores on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: EDIT 2/04.2018: 20 Beans sent - Gus
Silas Hipolito Crist
No broom

Post by Silas Hipolito Crist »

Been having such fun doing this graphic- amazing idea and so many possibilities for making them. I had to do two options because it was so good.

The templates that I have used making these.
http://www.supercoloring.com/sites/defa ... g-page.jpg
http://wrha.us/wp-content/uploads/2018/ ... p-free.jpg
Last edited by Prof. Gustavo Flores on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: EDIT 7/07.2018: 20 Beans sent - Gus
Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Nimbus 1000

Post by Prof. Maxim Trevelyan »

Image shows a black and white combination of movie's Dracula (body) and Frankenstein's Monster (head) with words Drakenstein next to the creature's head.
Last edited by Prof. Gustavo Flores on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: EDIT 7/07.2018: 20 Beans sent - Gus
...also a platonic soulmate and a hot mess of a human being.

Return to “Ink Splatters”