The Flash

Discuss TV Show Here

Moderator: Prefects

Alessandra Grace
No broom

The Flash

Post by Alessandra Grace »

Hellooo!!
So, there is this shiny list of all tv shows (and they all are amazing), but there isn't a topic about the Flash! How can it be?? And so: Problem solved!

Have you ever seen this show? What do you think about it? I've watched all the episodes, so far, and I can really say that I like it very much! I love how it follows the story from the comic books, and I also like how it's tangled with other superheroes shows (Arrow and DC's Legends of Tomorrow) :wub:
I can't wait to read what you thing about it, it'd be really fun!
Hear me roar!
Marie Dark
Oakshaft 79

Re: The Flash

Post by Marie Dark »

I enjoyed watching this show but I am not a big comic book fan... and I love the special effects for the tv is pretty incredible. I have so many other shows that Im watching that I will finish this one after or maybe not at all.,.. I don't know... I know, I'm no help... lol
Austin Ollivander Black
No broom

Post by Austin Ollivander Black »

From the episodes I have seems it is a relatively good show.I am a comic fan but never really gor into Flash as much as other characters. My favorite DC character was Green Lantern and Nightwing. I loved Green Arrow.
Image RQT 2017/18
Veillamoria Auguren Riddle
No broom

Post by Veillamoria Auguren Riddle »

I have seen it all, I absolutely loved it!!
Lora Wallabenger
No broom

Post by Lora Wallabenger »

I watched Flash and absolutely liked it ! It's a mess up with problems after problems and another question after the first one. But you've got to love it even tho you get a headache trying to get the things right into track to see what actually happened. And there are parts where either Supergirl or Arrow comes into the show, well they are connected. But this one is one of my favorite !

Return to “TV Talk”