Kaiwa Alexandra
No broom

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Kaiwa Alexandra »

I hope you believe in words like "late is better than never" quotes >>

Hi, I'm Kaiwa Alexandra.
People call me Kai because maybe they think Kaiwa is too long >>
But that's fine. Now I like Kai better.

I'm a Ravenclaw. Fifth year (you'll see that I've been running away from Prof. Adderholt as she yelling at me to turn in my OWLs ><). A Prefect. And the fangirl-in-chief of E=McHammer, a fun-fun-FUN thread in the Roost.
Besides on that awesome thread, you can also find me on IRC, usually botting or promoting how K is STILL the best letter there is.

IRL, I'm a 24 years old full-time employed as moving and relocation consultant. And I live in Indonesia.
Working has taken over my life for quite long time now, but when I'm not at it, I like watching movies, reading a few books, strolling around the town (I live in a nice town!), and browsing for potential things/persons to be fangirled at.
Karlyn Amherst
No broom

Post by Karlyn Amherst »

Hello! My name is Karlyn Amherst. I haven't really developed any nicknames yet, but if you want to call me Kar you probably can. Or you can just call my Karlyn, if you really love to type. :D

I really don't have a lot to about my HOL so far, seeing as I only joined on May 4th, but I am a First Year Slytherin and I am thoroughly enjoying HOL so far. I do have a LOT of annoying newb questions though, so if you're the kind of folk that is bothered by that, I would like to extend my apologies in advance. :wacko:

I love to play golf, table-top games, video games, and crafting. I currently work in a call center and I also occasionally drive for Uber on the side. If nothing else, it certainly keeps the day interesting! I have been married for 2 years now and we recently adopted two new kittens (Biscuits and Gravy) into our home.
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

It's nice to meet you! I love answering questions, so ask away :)
Selene Blackwell
No broom

Post by Selene Blackwell »

My name is Selene! I'm 26 (omg I'm getting old! lol) and just graduated with my Masters as a Nurse Practitioner on the East Coast of the United States. I'm super interested in healing, herbalism, herbology, potions and ancient runes. I'm a first year Slytherin and starting to recognize some of the faces here on HOL!
Aurelia West
Cleansweep One

Post by Aurelia West »

Hello! I'm Aurelia West, and I'm a Second year Slytherin returning to HOL after 4 years of inactivity! I enjoy dancing, acting, drawing, and reading, and I really hope to get back into the swing of HOL life soon. Glad to be here and excited to try my hand at some challenges!
Harmony Hockey
No broom

Post by Harmony Hockey »

Hi!
I'm Harmony (and no, Harmony didn't come from Hermione, although she is my inspiration.)
I'm a first year Ravenclaw who joined too late to sign up for classes, so until next year I guess I'm hanging around the forums. :(

IRL, I'm 15 and living in the UK. Born here and lived here all my life. In year 10, therefore next year is the big year for GCSEs (meaning I might not be that active on here).

My obsessions include: Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Percy Jackson, the CHERUB series, Narnia (though I love it, I haven't finished the series!), CBBC (don't judge, it's cool!), Jacqueline Wilson, and that's about all I can think of, but I probably forgot something! :)

Hoping to make friends with people who have similar interests. I'm really excited to take classes eventually, it's a shame I didn't find out about HOL till recently.

One more thing, I'm also a member of "Hogwarts is Here" and had completed several assignments (and the whole of the DADA course) but I'm not really sure what's going on with that now so this site makes a lot more sense to me! Anybody else heard of HIH?

Right hope to see everyone around soon,

Harmony :wub:
Reggy Faraday
No broom

Post by Reggy Faraday »

Hi, Harmony! It's nice to meet you!

I've heard of HIH, but I've never really been a part of a Hogwarts site that wasn't HOL (even though I didn't have an account here when I was younger). It looks interesting, though! The layout looks a bit like Pottermore.
Hufflepuff second year :: re1080

"'I wish somebody would write a story sometime about the people who warm up the heroes afterward.'" - Moominland Midwinter
Prof. Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Alexander Brighton »

Hello. My name is Alexander, but i often go by Alex. I am a 1st year Ravenclaw for the second time. Life was really busy last year, so i could only finish one class, but looking forward to the fall term and hoping to become more active. I am young, but my number one goal in HOL is to work my way up the ladder in Ravenclaw. In real life, i am in school (summer break now of course) and my favorite activities is going on the computer, playing board games, video games, and baseball. i can't wait to meet everyone. :)
Austin Ollivander Black
No broom

Post by Austin Ollivander Black »

Hello my name is Austin Ollivander Black. I live in the U.S. on the west coast. I am a second year Ravenclaw. I love taking classes I am currently taking 5 although I wish I could take more. My interests are history,music,videogames, reading and HOL.
Image RQT 2017/18
Marie Dark
Oakshaft 79

Post by Marie Dark »

Greetings and Salutations Everyone!
I am Marie Dark and a second year Gryffindor. I am currently taking a few classes and making new friends throughout the site. I welcome everyone to send me an owl or a personal message. If I can help in any way, I will point you to our wonderful prefects. Or we can become friends and chit chat. This site was introduced to me a long time ago and since then things had become too busy to take the time to enjoy. So, things has since slowed down a bit and now I'm here to enjoy another year at HOL. I am really excited and I am really enjoying the side challenges... I encourage everyone to sign up for all of the common rooms because they are all unique and fun to explore. Hope to meet your acquaintance and make new friends, Marie Dark
Resyarrina Elora
No broom

Post by Resyarrina Elora »

Hello everyone!
I'm Resyarrina Elora, you can call me Syarri.

I like travel, swimming and basketball, in my free time also like to watch movie, listen music, reading books.

I'm a proud Ravenclaw, actually kibd of wondering how can i being sorted to Ravenclaw, i don't know i like doing homeworks until i joined. I remember i quite hate homeworks before :rolleyes:

English is not my first language, feel free to correct me.
Pezzie Wolfe
Moontrimmer

Post by Pezzie Wolfe »

In the HOL Universe...

Pezzie Wolfe
Birthday: May 19
House: Hufflepuff
Pet: Pygmy Dragon named Diva
Family: Her mum, Ella Wolfe
Bloodline: Half-Blood

(re-writing Pezzie's character story/background)

In RL aka the Muggle World...I go by Debbie. I signed up here at HOL in August of 2003. I would have been on in 2002 but I missed the sign up and got busy with a job in most of 2003. I am a true to heart Hufflepuff. I love crafting, drawing, watching things on line. Watching movies, TV, reading. I am a witch in RL. Pagan/Wiccan I enjoy reading tarot, doing pendulum work and energy work. I try to keep coming back to HOL to stay in touch with my HOL life long friends I've made here. The way I am on here at HOL is pretty much who am in person and my online personality. I am honest but I know how much to share and what not to share.
Sig Tag by Pezzie. I Love NKOTB :wub:
HOL Member since August 2003 | Here's to 20 Years at HOL!
Emily Spencer
Comet 180

Post by Emily Spencer »

I'm Emily Spencer, first year Slytherin. I stumbled upon HOL quite by accident and I am certainly glad I did! Years ago, I was actually a Charms Professor on another HP site; it feels like eons ago. But now I'm back to being an "ickle firstie", so as the saying goes..."Here we go again!" It's actually been quite some time since I've done anything at all in the HP Universe, though, so in an odd way it does all seem rather new again. In fact, I am currently re-reading the books with my 8 year old daughter; I hope she likes them as much as I do!

When I'm not busy here on HOL, I'm a 29 year old married mother of 2 children (1 human child named Ann, and a fur baby named Cappy). I'm a paramedic by trade and a home chef by hobby. I absolutely love to cook! I would venture to say that it's my true passion. I also love to read (my favorite genre being thriller or sf/fantasy, but I'll read anything really except romance). I also enjoy jewelry making, Sims 4, and creating graphics. I'm a super big fan of Criminal Minds, Orange is the New Black, and Doctor Who as well.
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.”
Head Student/Slytherin Prefect/Student Teacher/Library & Book Club Head

Return to “HOLLERS”