Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Nimbus 1500

HOL Appreciation Month 2015

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis »

Name: HOL Appreciation Month 2015
Link: http://forum.hol.org.uk/viewforum.php?f=386
Type: HOL-wide Activity
Date: September 2015
Organizers: Maxwell Shadow, Polaris Black, Prof. Amy Lupin, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, Will Lestrange

Which tasks did you enjoy?
What would you like to see next year?
Are you on pace to reaching the goals you set for this year?
Bull J. Johnson
Cleansweep One

Re: HOL Appreciation Month 2015

Post by Bull J. Johnson »

I've change my goals. My goal now is to learn to do two moves that I need to learn for work. One part of this is to do Mon, Wed, and Fri my training.
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Nimbus 1500

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis »

I made the HOL Appreciation Month forum visible so everyone can see if they will reach the goals they set for themselves earlier this school year.
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis wrote:-Earn more points than last year
-Earn 10 quills
-Publish at least one issue of SerpenTimes each term
-Seek for SQT
I should be on pace for my first two goals *fingers crossed* and the second two are done!
Leonie Hauri
Oakshaft 79

Post by Leonie Hauri »

Hm, I think I'm on track with my goals. I haven't really looked at the amount of points I've earned recently and how that compares with everyone else, but I have gotten at least one award and so far have submitted homework and extra credit to every class, making it very likely I'll get quills.
The Eagles are coming!
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one."
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

1. Earn 3,000+ points
2. Earn 8+ Quills
3. Get Broom Race going again (a Term class for next and look to have it full year again next year)
4. Participate (either playing in it or helping to run it) in at least one HOL 'Activity' per Term
Have to see how it works out with #1; I think I'm on track with it. I am on track with #2 (have 5 Quills so far and am in 5 classes this Term). #3 was discussed and am looking at it for a full year because having it as a Term class just wouldn't work properly. #4 am on track.

EDIT 6/30/2016:
1. Earned the points - 3554
2. Earned 8+ Quills - 10
3.Am looking at Broom Race getting going next year. Don't know if it will happen. (Co-teach it with someone else.)
4. Participated in HOL activities both Terms. - bunches of them, both playing in and/or running them
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Maxwell Shadow
Cleansweep One

Post by Maxwell Shadow »

Earn over 4000 points for the first time.
* Achieve at least 10 quills (aiming for a perfect 12 with the owls too)
* Submit something to every art department project.
* Submit to at least one of the library department projects.
* Write a regular column for the SerpenTimes (one article per issue at least)
So I failed with most of these this year. Didn't even reach 3000 points and for the first time ever I failed some classes so didn't get any quills in the spring term (perfect 6 in Autumn though at least). I missed one of the art department projects but did submit a poem for the first time ever. I did write a column for most of the issues but missed the most recent deadline.
Slytherin forever
Kim Alting
Cleansweep One

Post by Kim Alting »

My goals for this year:
- Earn 8 or more quills and move up a year.
- Earn at least 2500 points
- Be active in other common rooms than Gryffindor's/participate in activities in other common rooms
- Earn 5 or more awards
I earned 9 quills, 3235 housepoints, I've been active in Slytherin AND Hufflepuff CR and earned a bunch of awards! :D
I made all my goals, yay!

Return to “The Scrapbook Archive”