Welcome!

Class led by Alexander Brighton

Moderator: Prof. Alexander Brighton

Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Nimbus 1000

Post by Prof. Kyrie Adderholt »

Hello and welcome to Famous Witches and Wizards in History! I'm Kyrie Adderholt, third year Ravenclaw prefect and RQT co-captain. I teach two other classes, The History of Witchcraft and Quidditch the Wizarding Way, and assist 3 classes, Silmarien Szilagyi's Beginning Hungarian, Alexia Riaper's Advanced Magic of Forensic Science, and Gustavo Flores' Care of Magical Pets. In real life, I'm a junior in uni studying history and French. My amazing assistant for this class will be Prof. Scarlet Leslie! She'll be the one keeping me sane all term!

You guys have picked a great time to take this class because it is the last term it will be offered for a while. After this term, I will be locking it in an RQT closet until I decide it's time to bring it back. I already have a replacement class in the works though!

Please do NOT send work before September 1st.

Feel free to post here and introduce yourself!
Last edited by Prof. Kyrie Adderholt on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
thank you dear Sin
Vlad Sert
No broom

Post by Vlad Sert »

I'm Vlad Sert, a first year Ravenclaw!

I'm new to HOL but thanks to my awesome mentor Jenna Hathaway I figured out the system. I hope this class wont end in middle of the term, wouldn't want that to happen...I would lose quill (horror!)... but I'm trying to think positive. ^_^ In real life I'm a web-designer and am too obsessed with HP series, at least that's what people say. I highly disagree with that, I do not believe there is such possibility to be "too obsessed" with HP. :rolleyes:
Merlin Brown
No broom

Post by Merlin Brown »

hello my name merlin... at first year Slytherin...

in real life im a student in one college in indonesia... i choose this class because i want to know many famous witches what he or she do and many thing else... im fans of merlin and many figure in HP of course...nice to meet you all in this class and i hope i can enjoy in this class...

this my introduce of me sorry if i have a wrong pronounce or something... :)
Last edited by Merlin Brown on Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Knight
No broom

Post by Jason Knight »

I am also new here at HOL. I love to read and write. I choose the take this class becuase I like to learn about people, Harry Potter people to be exact. I look forward to having fun and learning in this class.
Cliodna Bladvak
No broom

Post by Cliodna Bladvak »

Hi Classmates..

I'm Cliodna Bladvak, Second Year Gryffindor. This term I'm taking five classes and Famous Witches and Wizards in History is one of them. I choose this class because I wanna learn more about Famous People in Magical World.

In real life, I'm working in a training center in East Java - Indonesia. I'm also a student in a University.. I'm taking English Education there. So, I will busy enough this term. Pile of works from HOL, my collage and of course my workplace. But, I think it will be fun.. 'Cuz I love being busy.
I'm angel of love, sometimes people call me CUPID
But 'cause often make a wrong, they call me a STUPID angel
Katie Duncan
No broom

Post by Katie Duncan »

Hi, I'm Katie Duncan. I joined this class because I am sooooo obsessed with History and magic. I'm a first year slytherin, and I want to get to know as many people on here as possible! :) sooo, yeah, this is gonna be cool!
Kaiwa Alexandra
No broom

Post by Kaiwa Alexandra »

Hii all!
I'm Kaiwa Alexandra.
Gryffindor, first year.
I'm taking this class because I found this class is interesting ^^
I also take Advenced Potion Making, Visit To Hogsmeade, Care of Magical Creatures and stll a halfway through Defense Against the Dark Arts.
I'm a member of GQT and new-recruited Gryffindor Junior Prefects ^^
In my free time I'd love to go around IRC, watch movies, and baking. I love cookies so much! :D
Rosie Rivers
No broom

Re: Welcome!

Post by Rosie Rivers »

Hello everyone, my name is Rosie Rivers and i am a first year Hufflepuff. I am very new to Hol but i feel so welcomed here.
Everyone is so friemdly and helpful,encouraging me to have a go at the different tasks going on. I am so happy that i found my way to Hol. I knew i would love this class the moment i read the title. I am fascinated by magic and the wizards and witches that we know and love. I can't wait to discover more about the famous witches and wizards from our world and the muggle world. xx
Daisy Lovegood
No broom

Post by Daisy Lovegood »

Hello to our Professor and to all the Fall 2018 students! My name is Daisy Lovegood and I am a first year Ravenclaw, currently taking lessons online from West Virginia. I am so excited to have finally received my letter from Hogwarts and being allowed to take my studies a little later in life than most, thanks to some extensive trivia knowledge and some Felix Felicis. I look forward to sharing this adventure with you all. :)
Amanda Summers
No broom

Post by Amanda Summers »

Hello There!

I am Amanda Summers, a sixth year student at HOL. I am excited to be here in completing this class and learning a little more about our greatest witches and wizards of our time. I have been at HOL for a long time since 2005 and been in and out over the years finally trying to graduate. I also teach my own class Auror Training Level One, 2 and 3 will follow. I am part of the Gryffindor house.

In real like I am a mother to two beautiful children I live in Los Angeles, for work as the the assistant manager of digital marketing at Scooter Braun Projects. When not working you will see me out with my two children, cooking, reading, and well managing my Auror class which is 90 percent of my HOL work. See you around!
Selenophilia Moon
No broom

Post by Selenophilia Moon »

Hi my name is Selenophilia Moon. I really want to learn about the wizard and witches that were famous in harry potter as well as outside of harry potter. like Merlin. I think this is going to be a very interesting and exciting class. I am in the Hufflepuff house and this is my second year here. Thank you for teaching this subject.

in real life I am a deli clerk in a retail chain. I have four adult children now so that means I am a grandmother of thirteen grandchildren. I spend my days off playing with my grandbabies and I love very much.

Return to “Famous Witches and Wizards in History”