Hogwarts Introductions

Class led by Prof. Alexander Brighton

Moderator: Prof. Alexander Brighton

Carlos Rico
No broom

Post by Carlos Rico »

Hello everyone! I'm Carlos Rico a Gryffindor first year student! Looking forward to kick some Death Eaters behinds ;D!

I'm 20 years old and in real life I'm studying "Computers Engineering". I LOVE MUSIC and everything related to Harry Potter (HOL for example).
I'm taking 5 classes: This one of course, Duelling 101, HOL 101, Defense against the dark arts and Zombie Survival.

I love making new friends so if anyone is reading this, feel free to add me as a friend! :)
Last edited by Carlos Rico on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Margo Weasley
No broom

Post by Margo Weasley »

B) :P Team Hogwarts, ready to kick some death eater buttocks? :lol: I am a first year Gryffindor student and I am 11. I am OBSESSED with Harry Potter, but sadly have a HUGE fear of spiders. I'm not just saying that to sound more like Ron Weasley, I really HATE spiders. Anyway, THE DEATH EATERS ARE GOING DOWWWWWWWNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: ;)
Redemta Sekaringtyas
No broom

Post by Redemta Sekaringtyas »

Helloooo! I posted an introduction but I forget to log in (No lie). Silly me... Let's start again shall we? ;)

Hello Hogwarts team!
I'm Redemta Desti, Ravenclaw first year. I've been first year for 2 years, but I'm gonna work hard this year, which means I will be looking forward to earn points and quills and I'm really looking forward to work and earn points together. Not gonna say much, I'm not good at introducing myself. Oh well.... Anyway I'm very happy to be in the Hogwarts Team! I hope we can work well together! Nice to meet y'all!

LET'S BEAT THE DEATH EATERS! GO HOGWARTS!!

Post by Guest »

Hello everyone. I'm Riku. i'm 2nd year of Gryffindor. i'm glad to be back at HOL. lets beat death eaters.
JaLeyah Rainey
No broom

Post by JaLeyah Rainey »

Hi Team! My name is JaLeyah and I am a second year. I'm very excited to be apart of this class and this team. I'm ready to Smash on these death eaters...are you? In RL I am 24 yrs old, I go to college, and I work full time. My schedule is a little hectic, but I try to get on HOL as much as possible. I look forward to meeting everyone here!
Last edited by JaLeyah Rainey on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
|Gryffindor Quidditch Team||Spice Squad|
Zena Hope
No broom

Post by Zena Hope »

Hi All,

I'm Zena (pronounced Zen-a), I'm a second year Hufflepuff. I'm really excited to be on the Hogwarts team. I'm taking two classes this term at HOL because my RL school stuff means I don't have time for any more. My other class is Defence Against the Dark Arts Advanced and the reason I'm allowed in as a second year is because I did the beginner course last year. It was really interesting.

In RL I'm still in year 9 at high school and I have cauldron loads of homework. I should probably do them but HOL and Pottermore are far more fun. And before anyone asks, I am a proud Hufflepuff there.

So Team Hogwarts, let's kick some death eater butt because "VOLDEMORT IS GOING DOWN!" (If you sung that and got the quote, you are awesome!)
I'm a Hufflepuff, deal with it!- The last enemy that shall be defeated is death.
Prof. Akira Yamada
No broom

Post by Prof. Akira Yamada »

Howdy all! My name's Akira Yamada. I've been a proud member of Ravenclaw house since joining HOL so many moons ago. I finally graduated last year, getting a 92% on my NEWTs! (Yay! Even though it's so much lower than I could have gotten...) It only took me 10 years to finally get my HOL-act together and start earning points. I broke the 3000 point barrier last year, and, even though I'm a professor this year, hope to surpass that. Hence, even though I don't have to and the points don't matter anyway, I'm taking 5 classes because I 'joined' the "3k to be" club in Rav...go figure.

Anyway, I kind of wanted to be on team Death Eaters because it's so much fun to be bad...but I figure I can be just as evil with dirty tactics on Team Hogwarts. So, GO TEAM!
"Embrace your uniqueness. Time is much too short to be living someone else's life." --- Kobi Yamada

Proud to be "up to something"~co-Winner of the 2003-2004 Prof. Umbridge Hem Hem Award

Alexandria Lupa

Post by Alexandria Lupa »

Hey y'all! I'm Alex. I'm a glorious ravenclaw. :) and in addition to hanging on here i'm taking ACTUAL classes so if I've been a bit MIA i'm sorry. :) I'm taking 5 classes on here and in school so.... go me! hahaahahha
Jenna Hathaway
Oakshaft 79

Post by Jenna Hathaway »

My name is Jenna and I'm a point-addict.

Hello fellow team Hogwarts members! I'm Jenna Hathaway, and I'm currently a Ravenclaw Seventh Year student. I feel like I've said these introduction lines a million times >_> That's probably because I've taken tons of classes, and I've enjoyed every single one of them (even though sometimes they are unfortunately cancelled!) Which is why I'm rather sad about not being able to take them (for points) anymore in about a year. But I suppose that's just all the more reason to cherish this last year as much as possible. Anyway, I'm also the Head Prefect for Ravenclaw, Editor for the Ravenclaw newspaper Alte Sententiam, and occasionally get my hands in a little bit of everything? Aside from this class this term I'm also taking Fae Folk, Magic in Fiction, Transfiguration, and Astrology 101. Let's win this battle! \o/
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure
Zen McGregor
No broom

Post by Zen McGregor »

Hello! I'm Zen McGregor, and I'm on Hogwarts team, much like you guys. I'm 19 years old. I'm Gryffindor Second Year and a GQT Member. I love languages, computers and dancing. My aspiration is to become a hotel manager. I'm here to help my Gryffindor to win the house cup, although I doubt it's going to happen. Those clever eagles are just too clever apparently...
Dean Fuaddy
No broom

Post by Dean Fuaddy »

Hiiiiiiiii.

My name is Dean Fuaddy, and I'm a second year Ravenclaw. I'm really excited to earn points for the team (and my house)! I'm on RQT, so usually you can find me on HOL channels on IRC :D Beside this class, I'm also taking A Visit to Diagon Alley, Basic Healing, Cares of Magical Creatures, and History of Hogwarts: The Founders. Although I wanted to be placed in the Death Eaters team, I think I can fit myself here, in the Hogwarts team. I can't wait to sing "We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one, and Voldy's gone mouldy, so now let's have fun!" along with Peeves! GET THOSE POIIIINNNTTSSSSSS *puts maniac face up*

Yeah something about, baby You and I
Solix Fortis
No broom

Post by Solix Fortis »

Hey all! I'm Solix (Fortis) also a second year Ravenclaw. Before the last month or so you could often find me on IRC channels and in quidditch events, but since this thing called college came up, I've been just a tad bit busier. As last week was particularly terrible and impossible and all, I'm hoping that means I've gotten over the hump and things will look up soon. I'm on HOL right now, that's improvement! Also the Hogwarts team is definitely the best, history has proven that we'll win ;)

...okay, time to go to class again. Go Hogwarts!
Margo Weasley
No broom

Post by Margo Weasley »

what's up Team Hogwarts? I'm a first year Gryffindor who is ready to win against the death eater team! I am obsessed with anything Harry Potter and SO glad I am on Team Hogwarts, you don't know how glad i am. There is no bloody way that I would ever want to be on the other team. So lets win!!! ;) :lol: :P
Aili Raja
No broom

Post by Aili Raja »

Hi everybody, a fourth year Ravenclaw here. I joined HOL a long time ago but now I'm trying to become active again. I'm very happy about the team I got because I really don't like the death eaters - so go team Hogwarts. Also I really like all sorts of puzzles so I hope to help the team every month. Let's all try hard and win this war!
"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." - Mark Twain
Jenna Flitworthy
No broom

Post by Jenna Flitworthy »

Hey Team Hogwarts! I'm Jenna Flitworthy, a second year Ravenclaw and I'm really looking forward to kicking some Death Eater bottom. I'm really excited to be taking this class, but I'm also taking A Visit to Diagon Alley, Charms and History of Hogwarts: The Castle. I'm pretty much obsessed with Harry Potter and lately I've been spending WAY too much time on Pottermore. Anyway, I'd better go and fail at Hashi now, but I'll see you guys later!

Return to “The Battle of Hogwarts”