Death Eater Introductions

Class led by Prof. Alexander Brighton

Moderator: Prof. Alexander Brighton

Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Nimbus 1000

Post by Prof. Kyrie Adderholt »

If you are on the Death Eaters team feel free to introduce yourself to your fellow DEs! Looking forward to seeing you guys wreck havoc this term :D
thank you dear Sin
Shea Riddle
No broom

Post by Shea Riddle »

Hey Everyone! I'm Shea Riddle. I'm a first year Ravenclaw. This class will be so fun! A great way to get my mind of real school (ew)
I'm super nice so you should get to know me :D
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Three

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot »

*squeals* I KNEW it!!! I knew Fels and Ely had an "evil" side to them!! *squishes the Huffs*

>.> as for Alice and Daphne, yeah i really did KNOW you two have an evil side! :P

First order of business, take down the scruffy one aka Edmund no point earnings for him this term!! :ph34r:

Oh yeah, *waves* Rorey Padfoot seventh year Hufflepuff Prefect and Head Student.

Let the battle begin!!! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!!
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~Ravenclaw~
Jessica Sophia Bennett
No broom

Post by Jessica Sophia Bennett »

hey guys! <3 i'm jessica bennett, though most people have been calling (alright, basically all people) have been calling me jj. nice to meet you awesome, evil people! just kidding ;D (lol i was halfway through writing this when i realized i wasn't logged in so i had to log in and then continue my post >_> anyways... i'm a total newbie, um... member of rqt, all that good stuff. i'm so ready to "wreak havoc" with you guys this term.

LET'S DO THIS - DEs FOR THE WIN !

teehee~
Jessica Sophia Bennett || je 1123 || JJ ; Jess || RQT
Tara Aurelium
Oakshaft 79

Post by Tara Aurelium »

Ohhh good. I'm really Slything it up lately \o/ Slytherin in Pottermore, and now I'm a death eater. Next stop, THE WORLD.

I mean whut.

Hi guys! I'm Tara Aurelium, 5th year Ravenclaw and RQT co-captain. I was hoping to be on the death eater team from the start, and was kinda surprised when I saw so many people posting that they want to be on the Hogwarts team. Being the good guy is so boring D:

We're going to take over Hogwarts, woooo.
*morsmordres*

And Rorey, I always knew you huffs were secretly evil >_> We're not buying this sheet nonsense <_<
Last edited by Tara Aurelium on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5th year | RQT co-captain | the botmaster
Brielle Leilani
No broom

Post by Brielle Leilani »

Hello fellow Death Eaters :D

My my, a Ravenclaw as a DE? Who'd have known?? :P

Anyway, I'm Brielle, I'm 17 years old and a first year Ravenclaw. I enjoy the cruciatus curse so beware! :D
Felicia
Moontrimmer

Post by Felicia »

*plops down on the dusty couch*

Really, someone should spruce up the joint a bit.

*pulls out her nail file and starts filing her nails*

Now Rorey, I couldn't let everyone know the real me now could I. (oh bummer, theses not a smilie for the face I wanted)

But to everyone else, I'm Felicia, Deputy HoH of Huff and well they don't keep count for the years that I've been here.
Last edited by Felicia on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lisi Doll
No broom

Post by Lisi Doll »

-Ahh Team Death Eater !!

iWanted To Be On This Team (;

Well Anyways Hello There, My Name Is Lisi && My Friends Call Me LisiDoll c;

I'm Sixteen && A "First Year" Slytherin (;

My Favorite Death Eater Is Bellatrix Lestrange, && iPlan On Being Just Like Her (;

You've Been Warned ;D

Ivanna

Post by Ivanna »

Greetings fellow Death Eaters! I'm Ivanna and we are so totally going to bring those silly Hogwarts fools down, normally I would prefer to be on Team Hogwarts but it's good to try something new. Well let's have a wicked term and win, for the Dark Lord :lol:
Prof. Daphne Marin-Booth
No broom

Post by Prof. Daphne Marin-Booth »

ROREY AND TARA!!! I knew you Huffs and Raves loved being evil!!!!

As for me, I am Prof. Daphne Marin-Booth, Slytherin DHOH. So like really, is it really a surprise I am on this team??? At least there is another DHOH on the team, so we can preserve our positions once we win.

A little about me, I am an IRC junkie, so you can always find me on there. I was also tricked back onto the Slytherin Quidditch team but some sly snakes. Outside of HOL and I enjoy movies, music, wrestling and football.

Last edited by Prof. Daphne Marin-Booth on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dionne Dale
No broom

Post by Dionne Dale »

Hello there my fellow Death Eaters!
I'm Dionne Dale, Thi.. Fourth year Ravenclaw. :lol: People call me Dionne, Dai or Cara.
Hohoho. I knew from the very start that I belong to the dark side. ;)
I'm looking forward to knowing all of you guys. :)
Alhena Turpin
No broom

Post by Alhena Turpin »

I knew that deep inside I'm evil ;)
Hello to my team mates! We shall rewrite the history here... and win! ;)
Thanks to Dario for siggy and avatar

Post by Guest »

Heyy whats up guyys. I'm a first year grif. WERE GOING TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crystal Malfoy
No broom

Post by Crystal Malfoy »

I'm Crystal Malfoy and I'm 14.
First year Slytherin and member of the Sneersquad.
If anyone needs a hand in this subject I will be happy to help :)

*looks at the Gryffs giving her smug looks*

what? I'm a Slytherin, fairly nice and fairly smart, problem?
Crystal Malfoy <3
Why be perfect when I can be me?
Alexander Greb
Oakshaft 79

Post by Alexander Greb »

Hello my fantastically evil comrades!

I am Erik Greb, SQUIB, but soon to be again, a member of the Slytherin House.

My ultimate goal is to rid the world of all Hogwarts Students and hopefully help Tara Aurelium market her own range of hair care potions.

This is the time for the Death Eaters to stand up and finally destroy Dumbledore's Army, The Order of the Phoenix, and all the little Hogwarts Students that follow them!

Im very pleased to be the bad guy in this battle.

SQUIB OUT.
( Fluffy Bunny ) ( Property of Prof. Logan ) ( er849 )
( 4th Year ) ( All-Star ) ( SQT Fanboy )
Eia Donne
No broom

Post by Eia Donne »

*glances around thread* Where are the cookies? I've always been told the dark side had cookies but now that I've joined it, I don't see any!...*storms off to do a bit of baking and solve this problem*

But on a more serious note, my name's Eia and I'm a first year Gryff; only the second one to post in this thread it seems. I feel outnumbered ">> I'm very much looking forward to this class, as well as the other four I'm taking this term. I joined HOL in February, but I wasn't able to participate in classes as they closed the very day I joined, so I've been eagerly anticipating this part of the year.

Now lets get going and conquer the school before my little Gryffindor self starts to have a loyalty crisis!

Edit: Btw, I literally just sent off my answers to the extra credit puzzle. If anyone is having trouble understanding it let me know and I might be able to prod you in the right direction.
Last edited by Eia Donne on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
jessicadancesports

Post by jessicadancesports »

Guest wrote:QUOTE (Guest @ Sep 2 2011, 04:24 PM) Heyy whats up guyys. I'm a first year grif. WERE GOING TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry that was me I'm Jessica Fowl and i think were gonna win!!!!
Ely Granger
Oakshaft 79

Post by Ely Granger »

:lol: I think we all have a dark side :ph34r:

I'm Ely Granger and I'm a third year Hufflepuff Prefect.

I KNOW WE WILL WIN THE BATTLE!!!!
-------------- *Siggy by me* ------------------
Elena Galatas
Moontrimmer

Post by Elena Galatas »

Hello all! I'm Elena Galatas, a Ravenclaw third year!

WE ARE SO GOING TO WIN THIS BATTLE!!
-fist pump;
Elena Galatas // Seventh Year // Ravenclaw // Dr. Who Enthusiast // Oncer/Captain Swan Fanatic
Comic Book Geek // Perpetually in love/obsession with Chris Evans and Colin O'Donoghue
]
Marcie Hobber
No broom

Post by Marcie Hobber »

Hello Fellow Death Eaters!

I'm Marcie Hobber, a 6th year Hufflepuff Student! I've been away from HOL for about a year, but decided I missed it so much that I couldn't stay away! I'm taking four other classes, so I should have enought to do. ;)

I was a little surprised I would be a Death Eater, but I guess I could discover some hidden qualities in myself. *g*

So.. Hogwarts Beware, the Death Eaters will win the castle this time around!!
Signature and avatar by Ingvild Ogden.

Return to “The Battle of Hogwarts”