Do You Play An Instrument?

Music Discussions Go Here

Moderator: Prefects

Lucia Kumquat
No broom

Post by Lucia Kumquat »

I play the recorder, tin whistle, violin, and some piano. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Tags:
As Pina
No broom

Post by As Pina »

guitar.... still takine lessons =(
Marguerite Davenport
No broom

Post by Marguerite Davenport »

I'm learning to play the Bag Pipes. I know its weird but they're cool.
Proud Member of the Sneer Squad & President of the Order of the Blanket
Proud D. A. MEMBER
Fifth-Year Slytherin Pure Blood

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.
Amy Williams
No broom

Post by Amy Williams »

I play the guitar. Classical, although I can play some rock and jazz songs. Right now I'm in grade 2 on guitar, but I'll be doing my exam and hopefully moving up at the end of the year.
Prof. Ignis Divine
No broom

Post by Prof. Ignis Divine »

I play piano for 13 years now... and I'm learning to play guitar on my own...
and I'm singing all the time ^^
I also can play a bit accordeon, but just some tones and just one hand ^^ but it's really cooool!
Gabrielle Belmont
No broom

Post by Gabrielle Belmont »

I play the cello! His name is Eicca, and I adore him! I also play some piano, but its really not my thing. And I love to sing!
Proud Slytherin/Second year.

Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love.
The emblem,shield, and colors of my noble ancestor, Salazar Slytherin,will suffice for everyone.
Castora Grimsby
No broom

Post by Castora Grimsby »

I play the saxophone. I also play a bit of piano, but mostly I play that by ear. I would really like to play the guitar. It is on my list of things to do, so maybe I should get to work on that! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
Zach Goldenfarb
No broom

Post by Zach Goldenfarb »

I played the trombone since I was 9. That is almost 5 years. I have been in all city band for the 5th grade when I was in 4th and 5th grade. I was in honor's band which is only for the best in the county. And Jazz band for two years. I play a little trumpet, but I havn't played for a while. I still play trombone.
Gryffindor 2007-2008 for the cup!
You know you want to win.
MAKE AS MANY POINTS AS YOU CAN!
Aylarah Scale
Oakshaft 79

Post by Aylarah Scale »

I play the piano, and in fact have my grade 7 exam in 2 weeks. Then I will have played it for 10 years, but I've only done proper work towards improving and grades for the last 5. I also play the viola, mostly in my city's youth orchestra but I do work towards grades on it (I used to play the violin but thought it was too squeeky) and the bass guitar. I know how to play the cello, even if I don't play it properly, so can work things out on it, and I used to play the guitar. I also sing, but don't get lessons - I'm in my school's choirs though, including the best show choir (no idea how that happened /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />)

I'm quite a musical person lol, but that's probably due to the fact that our house is overun with instruments, some of which none of us can play!
Aylarah Scale | ay600 | Ravenclaw 5th Year |
First Friend | Eagle Adopter | Hogsmeade Herald Editor| Ravenclaw Head Librarian
Sig and av made by the wonderful Aubrielle MacKenna
Kenzie Jones
No broom

Post by Kenzie Jones »

I play a little piano and I used play violin but I would like to learn guitar.
Ariel Kingston
No broom

Post by Ariel Kingston »

I play violin and piano, but as of late I've been getting terribly out of practice.
Ashley Alison
No broom

Post by Ashley Alison »

I took a few piano/keyboard lessons when I was about 8 or so. So I vagely know how to play. I can play Fur Elise no problem, it's my favorite classical song I'd have to say.

I also learnt how to play the flute when I was in grade 6. However, I quit playing it cause we had a flood and my flute got thrown out, and I didn't really feel like getting a new one.
Take My Hand Tonight, Lets Not Think About Tomorrow
Claire Stanley
No broom

Post by Claire Stanley »

I play oboe, recorder, piano, and some flute. I love music!!!
Uh oh! I didn't read the signature rules and now one of the evil forum admins changed it. I can read the rules here.
Vivyx Ventricosa
No broom

Post by Vivyx Ventricosa »

I play piano, guitar, and flute. ^^
Lindsay Wilder
No broom

Post by Lindsay Wilder »

I used to play the clarinet but I had to stop when I started college. I suddenly had no time. :(
Phillipa Bettencourt
No broom

Post by Phillipa Bettencourt »

I used to play the trumpet, and before that...the violin. However, I currently am one of two Euphonium players in my school's Symphonic band. :) Oh! And I also know how to play the piano and am learning how to play the guitar.
ph826| Icon from Photobucket | Camilla Belle | Signature put together by me
Stephen Scofield
No broom

Post by Stephen Scofield »

I play piano.
Prof. Zoki Phantom
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Zoki Phantom »

Does "played" count? :P
I can play the harmonica, I used to play it for quite a while, but not anymore.

I can also play some stuff on the piano that a cousin of my taught me, but nothing more, sadly. Maybe in the future I'll work on playing the piano, if I have enough free time.
Eno Thomas
Moontrimmer

Post by Eno Thomas »

I play drums *g*
Rose Alstien
No broom

Post by Rose Alstien »

I like banging on the drums. :P this is my *counts* fourth year, and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. I have a snare solo in the upcoming concert. It's making me nervous because if I mess up, so does everyone else. Next year, I'm probably going to start private lessons.
How can you live if you're to afraid to die?

Return to “Music Talk”