Which Disney Animated Film Is The Best?

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Prefects

Lavendie Bregell
No broom

Post by Lavendie Bregell »

I absolutely adore 101 Dalmations! The puppies are so cute! I like almost all Disney movies, they're cute and interesting for me.

Signature from the wonderful ID card shop!

Tags:
Tyler Wood
No broom

Post by Tyler Wood »

The Lion King is definately my favorite Disney movie. It always has been since I saw it in theaters when I was little. But I do have to give some props to Mulan because I love that movie too.
~*Tye*~

Tyler Wood | First Year | Slytherin | ty555

When we were little we were told to color inside the lines but if we live that way, then whats the point of living?

Once you have hit rock bottom, the only way to go is up.

. . . Always reach for the stars . . . . you're bound to grasp something. . .
Kris Weasley
No broom

Post by Kris Weasley »

Disney movies are fantastic. I just watched Mulan today. I really enjoyed it. I love all of them /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Siggy By Cho D.@ SignaturePalace
Ron:
Wish the lunch trolley would hurry up, I'm starving.
Saria Lee
No broom

Post by Saria Lee »

This is probably the hardest poll I have ever had to vote in! I am obsessed with all those Disney movies, and I enjoy all of them. I especially enjoy Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Mulan and Hercules as they are very funny. But Beauty and the Beast is such a terrific story. They are all really beautiful.

|Saria Lee | sa518 | Gryffindor | Second Year | Gryffindor Cheerleader|

Sig made by me.
Cyriel Aurorus
No broom

Post by Cyriel Aurorus »

I love all Disney movies, so it was really hard to pick just one. After like hours of "I'm going to take The Lion King. No! Beauty and the Beast. Erm... Or Mulan... No, I think Hercules." etc I finally picked The Lion King. It really wasn't easy though /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />
|Cyriel Bowl of D00m! \o/|cy602|Fifth Year|Prefect|
|SPD|Spice Squad|Paw Print|LCPP Head|Teh Ubar|
Jennalee Hessler
No broom

Post by Jennalee Hessler »

I voted for Other. Disney's The Great Mouse Detective was my absolute favorite and still is. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Last edited by Jennalee Hessler on Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sonne Lindemann
No broom

Post by Sonne Lindemann »

I picked The Little Mermaid, one of my favorite stories (even when Disney always chooses the happy-ending version).

My second-favorite is Snow White.
Beaudonnee Boniface
No broom

Post by Beaudonnee Boniface »

I voted for the Lion King because it was such a great Disney movie. I even own the special edition DVD with all the bonus extras.

Mulan was a very close second. It was hard for me to choose between the two, but in the end it all boiled down to which one I would prefer to watch on a given day.
Beaudonnée Boniface| be631 | 1st year | Ravenclaw

"We were dreamers not so long ago, but one by one we all had to grow up."
Believe by JG
Charlie Starr
No broom

Post by Charlie Starr »

Alice in Wonderland rocks my socks, but I have to go with

THE EMPORER'S NEW GROOVE!
Christina Allison
No broom

Post by Christina Allison »

To tell you the truth, I couldn't vote in this poll because I have more than one favorite disney movie and I can't chose a favorite from them. My favorite disney movies include Poccahontas, Aladdin, The little Mermaid, and 101 Dalmations. I grew up watching all of these movies, so I will never forget them and I will still love them when I'm older, lol, well ttyl!!
Ciaran Drea
No broom

Post by Ciaran Drea »

By far Bambie everyone in it is so cute! LOL and i have to say Finding Nemo is so funny! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
The Sett <3333333333333333333333333333333

As you may have noticed, Hufflepuff rocks my socks.
Bev Grey
No broom

Post by Bev Grey »

I love the Emperors New Groove!!

"I'd Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Then Loved For Who I Am Not"
Niniel Sanders
Cleansweep One

Post by Niniel Sanders »

I have always, ever since it came out, favoured Mulan. Pocahontas, Hunchback, and Tarzan straight after it...
Jenn Ulv
No broom

Post by Jenn Ulv »

The Lion King is my favourite, closely followed by Lady and the Tramp.

I don't even know what Mulan's about and yet it's winning. The only thing I can say about it is that at Disneyland there's a 'Draw your own Disney characters' thing, and there's a dragon in that who is apparently from Mulan.
I think I may have to rent it as it seems so popular, I don't want to miss out if it's that good!
Rachel Baudelaire
No broom

Post by Rachel Baudelaire »

Beauty and the Beast is (in my opinion) unparallel. I used to watch it everyday on LD when I was a kid. *g* I can recite all the lines still.
Charlotte Ashville
No broom

Post by Charlotte Ashville »

i love lion king its just so much character in it and i love simbe so much... and i also like peter pan so much... i just love the adventures and the fantasy... peter pan rulez..!!

thanks to Edison..

wand:7 3/4 inches from a sycamore tree, with a kraken beak core
Elyna Moonveil
No broom

Post by Elyna Moonveil »

Hey there , I must admit it really was hard choosing since I love most of Disney movies /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> But finally I voted other because right now my all time favourite Disney movie must be the Aristocats /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Anyone else liked them??
'How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot!
The world forgetting by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'd accepted , and each wish resign'd.'
~Alexander Pope~
Winnifred Seas
No broom

Post by Winnifred Seas »

the little mermaid!(i love this movie)
Gryffindor, Second Year
Yay, for David Bowie!!!
Very Random......
Alyce Sharp
No broom

Post by Alyce Sharp »

I'd have to say the Hunchback of Notre Dame. It has mature themes. Ex. Who is the monster and who is the man? It starts out angsty and then there's the Frollo who's got a lot more going behind the scenes in his head and could use some sort of medical help. Quasimodo seems so subservient too. It just shows what being raised by that type of person would be like. I just love this movie.

Life hates me but I hate it more.
Talitha Duff
No broom

Post by Talitha Duff »

I've chosen 'Beauty and the Beast', because, Belle taught Beast how to loving people.

Return to “Movie Talk”