The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Danielle Mandeville
No broom

Post by Danielle Mandeville »

Hi, I'm Danielle, but you all can call me Dany. I'm a Slytherin first year and very proud of it. I like to meet new people, write, read, listen to music. I'm 19 years old. I live in the states (sadly) and I can be very nice. I like experiencing new things and I'm up for anything. Any questions?....I didn't think so... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Last edited by Danielle Mandeville on Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
*If the sky is the limit, why bother trying?*

Adela Danetia
No broom

Post by Adela Danetia »

Hi! My name is Adela Danetia and I'm a new ravenclaw... My hobbie is reading, listening music, run, swimming, and a lot of sports... I would like to advice you, english is my second language and I don't speak english very well,.. /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />
So that's it....
Last edited by Adela Danetia on Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh how I wish to dream again, once and for all, and all for once, nemo's my name forever more,....
Elski Brightwater
No broom

Post by Elski Brightwater »

Adela Danetia wrote:Hi! My name is Adela Danetia and I'm a new ravenclaw... My hobbie is reading, listening music, run, swimming, and a lot of sports...  I would like to advice you, english is my second language and I don't speak english very well,.. /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />
So that's it....
Heya! I was just browsing the boards when I found this: http://hol.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6398

It's for people who's second language is English. It might be helpfull. :-)
" When writing a novel that's pretty much entirely what life turns into: 'House burned down. Car stolen. Cat exploded. Did 1500 easy words, so all in all it was a pretty good day.' "
- Neil Gaiman
Ayreon Autumn
No broom

Post by Ayreon Autumn »

Hey let me introduce myself like everyone else.
My name is Evelien and I am a first year Slytherin. Ayreon Autumn is my hol character.
I am sixteen years old. My hobbies and interests are: writing personal poems and for a character/someone, hanging around with my friends, listing to music and being unique. I can't live without fanfiction (It's controlling my life).

I like snakes and almost everything with black of green.
Last edited by Ayreon Autumn on Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't dinail your true nature
l Slytherin l Making your real friends l
Christina Allison
No broom

Post by Christina Allison »

Hey everyone! I just joined yesterday, thats how new I am, lol! My name is Christina Allison, but if you want to call me by my nickname, its peaches, lol! I am 15 years old, and live in Iowa, man i think I can smell the cows and corn from inside my house, lol! I love to meet new people and make new friends, *wink, /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> wink* I am a first year, obviously, Hufflepuff! I didn't know what a badger was at first, but i read up on them and I think that they are so cute, lol! So, anyway, I have a black and white cat named Sox, that lives here at hogwarts with me. I love to read, so you will either find me at the library reading or posting new messages to people all around the site. I also like to write, so I was so happy when I found that some lessons are taught in rpg! I have just gotten my wand, 9 in, mahogony, unicorn hair, and I know how to use it, beware evil things, lol. I am sure that my time spent here at hogwarts will be awesome. the only bad thing, is I have to wait until august 15 to sign up for classes, I am extremely excited. TTYL!
~Christina Allison~
Last edited by Christina Allison on Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nicoletta Chanel
No broom

Post by Nicoletta Chanel »

Hi everyone, my name is Nicoletta and I am a first year Hufflepuff! My two sisters (well, sister and step-sister) play HOL also - Audrey Ashford and Sofia Silhouet. They are in Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. I enjoy making friends and talking to new people as well as shopping and dancing!
^Made by Cho Delacour @ The Sig 'n' Av Palace^
Wand: Dragon Heartstring, Ash, 7 inches
Nikita Bedard
No broom

Post by Nikita Bedard »

My name is Nikita. Im about to turn 14. I am like hp obsessed. I love the books i hate when people call me a movie lover.... but i love the books i also love the movies but i dont love hp for the movies.Even though i think Daniel Radcliffe is the hottest man alive /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> .I love animals, and i have 6 horses... for anyone who knows horse ligo.. i ride enlgish western and bareback... Im really bad at spelling and puncuation.I make all A's unless im totally stressed out.yeah..
Brittney Behr
No broom
Location: Insanity...bravery...a passionate love for butterbeer!...Your a Gryffindor.

Post by Brittney Behr »

hi!my name(hol name of course)is brittney behr!i love singing,reading and making new friends!i am new to hol and i hope i have a lot of fun here! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Amy Vision made my wonderful siggy! Go Amy!
I will take over the world.....Hail me!
Go pichu minions...go!
Christina Allison
No broom

Post by Christina Allison »

Hey everyone! My name is Christina Allison and I am a first year Hufflepuff!!! I am 15 years old, i'll be 16 in January!! I live in the USA, more specifically Iowa,(*everyone looks with mouths dropped open*) yes Iowa, lol, the corn state! But let me tell you I am not a farmer, it doesn't really smell that bad here, well sometimes it does, and there is not corn and farms where ever you look........well, now that I think about it I think there is corn and farms every where you look, lol! Well, to tell a little about myself, I am kind of shy, but only in person, I am also eccentric, unpredictable, and fun! I love reading, writing, having fun, all kinds of animals, except reptiles and bugs, ewww, and making new friends! So, if you want to be my friend just give me an e-owl,(send me an e-mail), lol! TTYL!!!
Last edited by Christina Allison on Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex Gren
No broom

Post by Alex Gren »

Hey my name is Alex and I'm a 1st year here and am in Gryfindor. I need help figuring out things here and stuff so if anyone would like to help me please e-mail me at bmx_forever940@hotmail.com

Thanks!
-Alex
-Alex Gren
Mishell Lefebvre
No broom

Post by Mishell Lefebvre »

hi everyone i'm Mishell Lefebvre and I'm a 1st year Ravenclaw /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I never really expected to end there but i feel very proud. What else can I say, i'm 16 and from Mexico, i'm a HP fan of course, i've read HBP i have a mini shcnauzer called Winston and he lives with me here at hogwarts. I love webdesign in fact i have 2 sites and also music is my life i play piano, guitar & drums and i'm in a band with 3 other friends. Also I love penpalling
I hope to meet you all and make good friends here
Mishell xx
Sometimes Life Breaks In Mysterious Ways
Mishell Lefebvre|Ravenclaw|mi630|member of the Pen Pal Club
Thalia Muna
No broom

Post by Thalia Muna »

Hi there all. I'm Thalia Muna, a new First Year from Gryffindor! I'm 16 on August 20th. I'm very pleased to have been put in Gryffindor, although I'll admit I wasn't expecting it. I'm from the West Midlands in England /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Hoping to make lots of nice, new friends here, and I can't wait to start signing up for classes!
Lee Cherry
No broom

Post by Lee Cherry »

Hi everyone. My name's Lee Cherry, I'm 17, in Gryffindor and this is my first year at HOL. I'm from England so I don't have far to travel /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />. I travel around quite a lot. I'll start my second year of NEWTs in September (seventh year) but I'm not sure which subjects to take yet. That's about it, I can't wait to get to know you all!
Never thought I would be here so high in the air
This is my unanswered prayer
Defined by another so much wasted time
Out of the darkness each breath that I take will be mine
Rebecca Peck
No broom

Post by Rebecca Peck »

Hello everyone. My name is Rebecca Peck and I am in Hufflepuff. This is my first year at HOL. I hope I will enjoy it as much as I expect to enjoy it. Everyone had been really nice so far and I have made some really nice friends.

I can't wait until the 15th when we can sign up for classes. Bye everyone Becca xxx
Made by Cho Delacour in Siganture Palace

Wand: 11 inches, Mahogany, Unicorn hair
Pets: An Eagle owl called Spock
Kingdom: Silver Starfruit
Blood: Pure blooded and proud to be a Hufflepuff
Atrain Volecuz
Moontrimmer

Post by Atrain Volecuz »

Im Atrain Volecuz, im a new ravenclaw and starting to learn about how to use this site. Seeing as this is my first post i thought that i should make it worth while by telling you people a little bit about myself. Im 13 and i live in Canada! w00t go canada. Im looking forward to attending classes with all of you and having a great first year at HOL. Hope some of you will PM me seeing as i have no new friends. Dont be shy cause i wont bite. Hope to talk to some of you later and see you in classes...

-Atrain-
Atrain Volecuz
Ravenclaw, Second Year

Taylore Watson
No broom

Post by Taylore Watson »

My name is Taylore Watson and I am new in Ravenclaw. HOL has been great so far. I can't wait 'til classes start up*sigh*
Vivian Durdenski
No broom

Post by Vivian Durdenski »

Hey, I'm Vivian from Poland. I'm 21 years old and a student, so I'll have to try and join studying at Hogwarts with studying English Philology at my University. I'm definitely Muggle-born - my parents just won't understand how I can squeeze reading HP between Virginia Woolf and John Steinbeck, and my older sister finds it "such-a-waste-of-time". Oh, well. To be great is to be misunderstood, eh? Anyway, I've been sorted to Gryffindor somehow and I'm looking forward to figuring things out and joining the Hogwarts community.
Cheers!
Zophia Elfman
No broom

Post by Zophia Elfman »

Hoyus everyone!
I'm Zophia Elfman, please call me Zoph. I'm 17, and first year Slytherin. a little about me, well...I am originally Italian, but I am now living in Canada, I write(poetry, sometimes fan fic) and play music(paino, violin, guitar) in my spare time. I love to write to friends in other countries and meeting new people, so really looking forward to just wondering around HOL, to join some classes and meet some fellow students. ^.^

~Zoph
~Life is aDream Somehow~
Siggy and Av made my Pyrus @ Sig N' Av Palace
Cyriel Aurorus
No broom

Post by Cyriel Aurorus »

Hi everyone! I'm Cyriel, a first year Gryffindor. I've been in many virtual Hogwartses and HOL is definatly best of them /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> It's just so well organised /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
In real life I'm 14 and I'm from Estonia. I've also lived in Finland, so I can speak both languages. I'm a big fan of HP, LotR and other fantasy books. Besides reading I like writing, drawing/painting, nature and animals /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Last edited by Cyriel Aurorus on Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|Cyriel Bowl of D00m! \o/|cy602|Fifth Year|Prefect|
|SPD|Spice Squad|Paw Print|LCPP Head|Teh Ubar|
Maria Crew
No broom

Post by Maria Crew »

Hi, all. I'm Maria /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
I'm a brand new Ravencalaw. I <3 Ravenclaw.
I'm 16, from England. As well as HP, I like reading stuff by Philip Pullman, John Wyndam, Malorie Blackman, and loads more. And I like computers, and my friends, and maths, and writing, and I can't wait 'till classes start up, both here and in RL.
Maria xxx

Return to “The Great Hall”