Which Disney Animated Film Is The Best?

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Prefects

Samantha Elisabeth
No broom

Which Disney Animated Film Is The Best?

Post by Samantha Elisabeth »

Okay, I just want to say that I've probably missed out on oh.... another HUNDRED Disney Movies but you can only have twenty possible answers on the polls, so, I looked at all the disney related topics on this forum and tried to determine the most popular. So here you go, please vote!

Tags:
Arwen Tonks
No broom

Post by Arwen Tonks »

I love The Lion King! I think they spoil films though, by bringing out lots of sequels that aren't that good... I mean that story had finished, they all roared happily ever after, what else could they do? The other Lion King films are not too good. Well that's what I think anyway.
Arwen
If I'm good, I'll go to Hogwarts when I die.
"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost." - Aragorn's poem.
"Maybe I'm a Lion..." - Squall
Raevyn Lovel
No broom

Post by Raevyn Lovel »

This one was tough. I love just about all Disney Movies, but Lady and the Tramp is my most favorite evar.
Raevyn Lovel | ra503 | Image | Second Year | Quidditch Lover

Alexandria Faethorne
No broom

Post by Alexandria Faethorne »

Disney movies rock! They all have their own uniqueness, but I have to say I like "Beauty and the Beast" most of all. The first time I saw it, I wanted to watch it over and over. I even cried when the beast died, or so the audience though died, hehe.

And then "Aladdin" is my second favorite. It's not only a good movie, but it has a little comedy in it. I've always loved this movie too, loved it the first time I had seen it.

Mia Phoenixfeather
No broom

Post by Mia Phoenixfeather »

I almmost voted for 'Mulan' before I saw 'Tarzan' on the list. Tarzan was an awesome movie, really moving. And I loved Jane, she was just too adorable.

~mia
~ * Mia - Gryffindor Lioness * ~
'Goodnight Moon' Banned for Encouraging Children to Communicate With Furniture.
Rosabella Stanley
No broom

Post by Rosabella Stanley »

Too bad we could only choose one because I love all the Disney movies! especially the old ones which I grew up with like The fox and the hound, snow white (well it was already old when I was young lol) but I do remember when beauty and the beast came out for the first time. They are all well made so really they're all my favorites.
-made by me
Angelina Bell
No broom
Location: A Place Where Heaven And Earth Are One And The Same (Gryffindor)

Post by Angelina Bell »

I love disney movies!!!!!!!! I have to say that my favorite two aren't on the list. my absolute favorite is The Great Mouse Detective(my parents made a rule that I could only watch a movie once a day because of it) and Robin Hood(the animated one with the animals-Robin Hood is a fox)

Siggy done by Rachel Baudelaire
Prof. Hailey Potter
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Hailey Potter »

The Little Mermaid... duh! Cause it's just so great.... I love the sea, so I've loved this movie ever since the first time I saw it.
Gryffindor Professor|HOL 101, An Introduction to Divination, and Advanced Divination
Spice Squad Captain|Paw Print EiC|Lions' Pride
Prof. Rachel Selenia
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Rachel Selenia »

I've loved Pocahontas since the first time I watched it! I'm interested in indians (?) and their lives long ago, and I like the story in Pocahontas. The music is really great, beautiful songs, and I like the movie's message/-s. To me it's not just a movie, it's so much more, it's like it has a deeper meaning... I don't know if that made any sense. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Rachel Selenia || Hufflepuff || Professor Emeritus
Samuel Craft
No broom

Post by Samuel Craft »

This one was a tough choice to make. Even though I had to just choose one, I would of choose more if I could. The one I choose was Peter Pan!
Signature & Avatar by the Sig N Av Palace
Samuel Craft // Hufflepuff // Sixth Year // Student Teacher - Factions of Superheroes
Avery Brookshire
No broom

Post by Avery Brookshire »

I'd have to say that my favourite Disney movie is Aladdin. I love the setting and the hilarious songs, and I think since I saw it for the first time I've wanted a tiger...heehee I was so into it when it first came out, I had like, everything you could ever have related to Aladdin. I even found my old Aladdin purses and bedsheets! So now I just have to find my Aladdin.../laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

But there are also a lot of close favourites too. Beauty and the Beast is always a good one, but I cried at the end because I didn't want him to turn back into a man /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> , and Robin Hood (the old one with the fox and the bear), but of course my second favourite would definitely be Peter Pan!! (not the second one though, I hate that one. He seemed too sappy and they took out Tootles!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> )
*Yo ho, yo -ouch!- a pirate's life for me*

"Of course the Neverlands vary a good deal. John's had a lagoon with flamingo's flying over it at which John was shooting, while Michael, who was very small, had a flamingo with lagoons flying over it."

~I'm having Sirius denial~
Maggie McGravin
No broom

Post by Maggie McGravin »

wow..it's been a really long time since I've been here.

SHOUT OUT!! I miss you all!

anyway, I voted for The Jungle Book, because I love that movie, and I can always quote it with my friends, and with my boyfriend. we're really good at that.

the whole Caa scene is glorious and should never by any means be duplicated!

yeah!
~Maggie McGravin~
11 1/2 inches, Persimmon
with a core of Powdered Dragon Scales

How did YOU celebrate New Years?
Sila Snape
No broom

Post by Sila Snape »

I picked up 'Lion King'. When I watched it, I cried. I liked it very much. I think the other films are more childish, dunno.
"I don't know what kind of weapons will be used in the third world war, assuming there will be a third world war. But I can tell you what the fourth world war will be fought with - stone clubs."
Einstein
Prof. Jenny Lupin
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Jenny Lupin »

Beauty and the Beast! It's my absolute favorite Disney movie. I like all the characters, and the music is fantastic. I still watch it all the time!
|Jenny Lupin|je360|Gryffindor|dHoH|Gryff Quidditch Captain|Gryff Seeker|
|Paw Print Editor|Lion's Pride Awards Committee Head|HOL Quidditch Class Assistant|
|Captain J.L. Winneboygan|Rabid KAT-TUN Fangirl|AKAME Fanatic|<3 Akanishi Jin <3|
Sophia Darko
No broom

Post by Sophia Darko »

Aladdin definatley is my favorite, i love the color, the story line, the strong character design!! its so great!!! ::sighs::

but I got to give props to Snow White cause she is the fairest of them all!!
Shayla Aredhel

Post by Shayla Aredhel »

101 Dalmations, and Beauty and the Beast:)
Illusen Jean
No broom

Post by Illusen Jean »

Sophia Darko wrote:Aladdin definatley is my favorite, i love the color, the story line, the strong character design!! its so great!!! ::sighs::

but I got to give props to Snow White cause she is the fairest of them all!!
Sleeping Beauty was really classic an romantic, and just fantastic!!
Jenny Marsden
No broom

Post by Jenny Marsden »

my absolute favourite disney film is The fox and the hound! Gosh and golly that movie rocks! It made me cry when i saw it when i was little! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Actually my favourite is a little princess! My favourite scene is when sarah's dad finally recognizes her! My sister and i played our own games imitating that movie! I love that movie! It is second in line after... Of course... Harry potter 1! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited capitalisation, profanity, mass smileys and netspeak, and merged double posts, Dom

Emily Callis

wand: pine wand,nine and one-half inches long, kelpie heartstring
Go Cardinals!
Blake Slatton
No broom

Post by Blake Slatton »

I will never, not as long as I live, NOT love Disney movies. They're so awesome, and the best thing about them is that families can watch them.

I have to vote Aladdin. I really sat here debating for some time over which to choose. I was really torn between Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin. I think Beauty and the Beast has better music, but Aladdin's plotline is just so unique -- without being too weird (no, I'm not making a reference towards Beauty and the Beast.) I think they're both great, but Aladdin definately tops the other.
Alte Sententiam | Pensieve Opinion Staff
Ravenclaw Book Club | Writer's Society

Sig made by Vladimir of Sig 'N 'Av Palace
Bridgette Medwin
No broom

Post by Bridgette Medwin »

Samantha Elisabeth wrote:Okay, I just want to say that I've probably missed out on oh.... another HUNDRED Disney Movies but you can only have twenty possible answers on the polls, so, I looked at all the disney related topics on this forum and tried to determine the most popular. So here you go, please vote!

Mines not on there /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> Somone share my love fpr *drum roll* TOY STORY!!

Heh you think it's pathetic that an adult watches disney nearly 24/7? When I'm fifty I'll probably still be watching Disney!
Last edited by Bridgette Medwin on Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bridgette Eliza Medwin | Proud 1st year Gryffindor
Maker of custom Signatures | PM me your request
Wand: Maple & Walnut | 13 1/2 inches | Pheonix Feather
Pet: Black Cat Named GiGi

Return to “Movie Talk”