Where Do You Live?

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Aelita-chan
No broom

Post by Aelita-chan »

I have realized that HOL has over one thousand members from all over the world. I always find it fascinating for some reason to find out where each of theses unique people live. I myself live in Canada so sometimes I find it really cool to know that one of my friends lives in Australia or somewhere else far away... What country do you live in?

Aelita-chan | ne404 | Gryffindor |
[color= hotpink]Lady Marauder[/color] | Fourth Year |
Ickle Itty Bitty Kawaii Kitty Boo McGee |

PETER AND AVI BELONG TO ME! <3
Ilona Littrell
Oakshaft 79

Post by Ilona Littrell »

Norway!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

but you already knew that
to you other people who might not have heard of it, I've got one- no acutally two words for you!

KURT NILSEN!

lol!!
don't you forget that name!
...and yes... in case you didn't guess, I am a fan, and the shock of him winning World Idol still haven't worne off... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
^Sig & Av made by me.
Feel free to PM me if you want one
|Sixth Year|Lady Marauder|Captain of the black PINK Pearl|
Amanda Taylor
No broom

Post by Amanda Taylor »

I live in lovely England.

But, my parents and all my family are always traveling around the globe, even living around the globe. I myself love to travel.
And I have lived in about 8 different countries because of my father's job, but we always return to good old England. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
[color=6399CC]

Amanda Taylor [/color] // [color=6399CC]am419[/color] // [color=6399CC]Gryffindor[/color] // [color=6399CC]Second Year[/color]
Löwe Den [color=6399CC]//[/color]Dynamite Spice [color=6399CC]//[/color] LMAR [color=6399CC]//[/color]PPC Member
[color=6399CC]SOTM (The Re-birth)[/color] // [color=6399CC]Go GRYFF!!! [/color]

Spice Girls: [color=6399CC]Rockin' Quidditch Pitches Everywhere[/color]
Birgjit Lien
No broom

Post by Birgjit Lien »

Norway here too...
and what shocks me most is FIS.
Proud to be "up to something"~co-Winner of the 2003-2004 Prof. Umbridge Hem Hem Award
Tiana Moore

Post by Tiana Moore »

I live in the US. New Jersey to be exact. It's pretty nice here. If only it wasn't so densely populated...but it's still really nice here. For a 2 years, I lived in China, but that was when I was really little. And I mean REALLY little.
Rames
Comet 140

Post by Rames »

I will add a HOL World Map to the HOL Office in the next few weeks. Just with Country or Country/State. Those who want to can add their location then there, and it will show up on the map... am just programming that /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Azalia Greenleaf
No broom

Post by Azalia Greenleaf »

Woohoo, maps rock socks *g*

I live in New Zealand, and to be honest, America scares me.. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> there's no place like home..
Preppy!Azalia | Ravenclaw ^v^
Alexandria Faethorne
No broom

Post by Alexandria Faethorne »

I'm from Georgia of the United States.....Georgia is a nice place with alot of natural beauty.....we have ; Stone Mountain, Anna Ruby Falls, Helen, The Capital is pretty, Lake Lanier...there's alot of places with natural beauty that are peaceful and you can just go hiking during the day and then look at the stars above at night /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ~peace~

*~Alex~* /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Pit Ermione
No broom

Post by Pit Ermione »

I live in Italy!!!!! in the north of Italy
and i love it...../wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

good idea the map!!!!!
Jonathan Rico
No broom

Post by Jonathan Rico »

I live in Massachusetts. At the moment its getting nicer outside, but its still a bit cold out.
Last edited by Jonathan Rico on Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan Rico | jo413 | Gryffindor
Thank you for the borderline amazing avatar, Taelin!
Sima Wolfaxe
No broom

Post by Sima Wolfaxe »

I live in Lithuania. (Why am I writing this? I know that most of you don't have a slightest idea where it is /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" /> Oh well, maybe some of you have geography lessons...)
We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
Misty McManus
No broom

Post by Misty McManus »

United States. The South to be exact. Texas to be more exact. There is the common belief among many that Texans take great pride in their state...its true. I love it here, except that it is starting to get hotter outside, and I'm already missing the cold weather. Although, I really loved Europe as well, and one day hope to live there again.

When I was young, I lived in Norway...yeah, I was an oil brat...dad got transferred, but we fortunately got to come back to my home city.
~*Misty*~
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"--James Byron Dean
Misty McManus | mi211 | Gryffindor
Askeron Kyle
Oakshaft 79

Post by Askeron Kyle »

I live in England on the East Coast to be exact. The weather here at the moment is sunny but cold, and we are expecting snow tomorrow!

(Oh and Sima I know where Lithuania is, didnt it used to be part of USSR?)
AskyKyle|as483|Hufflepuff|
PostGrad|Pezzie'sHuffieSis|
Hollers|Hufflepuff Staff.
Siggy by Efie
Sima Wolfaxe
No broom

Post by Sima Wolfaxe »

Yep, you're completely right. At last I met a person in internet that knows a bit of geography and history /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Some people think that Lithuania is still a part of Russia and I can't stand that.
We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
Liarna Quinn
No broom

Post by Liarna Quinn »

I live in good old England - the North West if you want me to be exact. I don't particularly like it here but it isn't really that bad i suppose! The weather is awful though!

Liarna Charlotte Quinn | li481| Gryffindor 2nd Year | Insama Den | Lady Marauder

"Life is getting harder day by day,
And i don't know what to do or what to say,
And my mind is growing weak every step i take."
~ McFly
Alley Kitten
No broom

Post by Alley Kitten »

I'm a Californian. That map thing sounds really cool, Rames /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

"Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it."
Mysty Fogg
No broom

Post by Mysty Fogg »

I'm in Maryland, USA. I've only been living here for about a year and a half so I haven't explored it that much.

Mysty

"I'm a witch"
Prof. Anya Chutney
Comet 180

Post by Prof. Anya Chutney »

SC, USA.

Where humidity is NOT your friend.

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Hemolele Hurley
No broom

Post by Hemolele Hurley »

*sneaks around listening to everyone tell what state and country they live in* *everyone looks at her expectantly* /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Do I have to? Oh alright......I live in North Carolina, United States of America. Yup, good ole' USA!

~Hemolele~
Tambaqui Balthazar
Moontrimmer

Post by Tambaqui Balthazar »

I hail from Australia... I live near the country and the outback /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />
STOP THOSE DEATH THREATS! :(
(Please note, this signature is sarcastic!)

Return to “Discussions”