soon to be published, another story by the Butterfly

Non Harry Potter Book Discussion

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

soon to be published, another story by the Butterfly

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Our very own CassieButterfly has had another story accepted!

Her stories can be found in these (and other) books:

(She's also known in HOL as Professor Cassandra Butterfly Lobiesk.)
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Tags:
Lavinia Rookwood
No broom

Re: soon to be published, another story by the Butterfly

Post by Lavinia Rookwood »

Oh, I didn't know Professor Cassie was published! This is amazing news, all the congrats to her!
Reggy Faraday
No broom

Post by Reggy Faraday »

Wow, congratulations!!
I'll have to hunt these books down sometime, they look like neat collections.
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Our very own CassieButterfly sold another story! She posted notification here and there. So I called. I asked her how many she's sold now.

She said "I don't even know. I stopped counting."

I laughed ... so she counted.

"It makes nine. .... Oh. Eleven."

I look forward to reading Clockwork Carabao again!
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Kendra Givens
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Kendra Givens »

Congratulations, Cassie!! I'll have to check these out :)
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

It has a cover now! click (Didn't want to shrink it down ... oh no, it's awesome.)

And here is the write-up page click - go see Marilag Angway's write-up!
Ariella McManus
Silver Arrow

Post by Ariella McManus »

Awesome!!!
Ravenclaw Prefect/Head Student/Student Teacher/ar1107
“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!”
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

And she has done it again!

The Butterfly just signed another contract for a new story to be published.

Cloudcatcher - Dreaming Robot Press

She says "Lol my characters chase volcanoes, race on clockwork carabao, and build robots. At least now I'll add one who'll catch clouds on top of that."
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Another story has been accepted! Soon to be published ......

Image shows cover of a book. The whole of the cover is a painting of what appears to be a young person wearing a space helmet, looking at the viewer, with vivid blue eyes. A small 'hand' appears to be somehow pressing on the face (but seems to be pressing from the outside of the helmet), obscuring the nose area of the face, with bright light emanating from the tips of the fingers. The skin of the face appears to be of space dark blurple with scattered stars. At top of page is "Edited by Sean and Corey Weaver". The title of book is Young Explorer's Adventure Guide Volume 6. Under the face the list of names of those who contributed to the volume. The first one shown is Marilag Angway (our very own CassieButterfly).
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

It's here!

Image shows book with cover (see description in previous post) and it lays across another book (left hand side), holding the other book open to the page showing a story titled Cloudcatcher by Marilag Angway (and the first page of that story) . There is also what appears to be a piece of paper with the astronauts face and other detail from the books cover on the left hand side of the bottom book.

Return to “Book Talk”