Who's your favorite artist/singer ?

Music Discussions Go Here
Lora Wallabenger
No broom

Who's your favorite artist/singer ?

Post by Lora Wallabenger » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:39 am

I was going through the music page , when I noticed there wasn't anywhere to post about your favourite artist or singer. Well, I thought about making a new topic then :D . Okay, enough of that...going straight to the topic.

My favorite artist is Billie Eilish. I like her type of music and her rock pop version and also dark pop :) . And her songs like , 'Ocean eyes', 'six feet under' and 'I love you' are my current all time favorites.Not saying no to her 'bad guy' :) And taking my favorite singer, It's Ed Sheeran. Ed Sheeran inspires me most other than other musicians a lot.

So let us know who's your favorite singer or artist? What songs are your favorites from them? Why do they inspires you? Please remember to keep your posts HOL appropriate !

Tags:
Emily Spencer
Oakshaft 79

Re: Who's your favorite artist/singer ?

Post by Emily Spencer » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:04 pm

I have rather eclectic tastes in music, so it's hard to really pinpoint a favorite artist or genre. For me, it actually depends on the day and my mood at the time. I literally could be listening to Carrie Underwood one day and Pavarotti the next.

But for the sake of discussion, I would say that my favorite artist right now would be either Imagine Dragons or Katy Perry. Imagine Dragons for the grittiness of their style and the whole indie vibe which I am really into at the moment. Katy Perry just has a beautiful, powerful voice and her lyrics really resonate with me. Girl power and all that B)
" Cissy, put the boys in the cellar! I'm going to have a conversation with this one, girl to girl."
Akina Wall
No broom

Post by Akina Wall » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:15 pm

Hi, fellow music lovers!
I listen to a really big range of music so it's hard to choose a favourite. I have a few bands who are really close to me and they are Pink Floyd, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Big Thief. They all bring a completely different sound to the stage but their lyrics are well thought out and not your typical cup of tea. My favourite solo artist is definitely Aurora. Her music is both inspiring and has this fairy feeling to it.

Reading the previous replies, I have to say I really like Billie Eilish too, mostly her acoustic songs. Her voice is simply breathtaking.
Avery Beckett
No broom

Post by Avery Beckett » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:27 pm

AJR. They have a cool range of sound, and all of their songs resonate with me. Even their silliest songs, such as Netflix Trip, have a deeper meaning. They’re all amazing people and aren’t afraid to speak their mind in their music.
Louis Walles
No broom

Post by Louis Walles » Thu May 07, 2020 7:48 pm

I love Arctic Monkeys, Imagine Dragons, Bon Jovi, Onerepublic, Kodaline, Bastile and Foster the People

Return to “Music Talk”