Who's your favorite artist/singer ?

Music Discussions Go Here
Lora Wallabenger
No broom

Who's your favorite artist/singer ?

Post by Lora Wallabenger » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:39 am

I was going through the music page , when I noticed there wasn't anywhere to post about your favourite artist or singer. Well, I thought about making a new topic then :D . Okay, enough of that...going straight to the topic.

My favorite artist is Billie Eilish. I like her type of music and her rock pop version and also dark pop :) . And her songs like , 'Ocean eyes', 'six feet under' and 'I love you' are my current all time favorites.Not saying no to her 'bad guy' :) And taking my favorite singer, It's Ed Sheeran. Ed Sheeran inspires me most other than other musicians a lot.

So let us know who's your favorite singer or artist? What songs are your favorites from them? Why do they inspires you? Please remember to keep your posts HOL appropriate !

Tags:
Emily Spencer
Oakshaft 79

Re: Who's your favorite artist/singer ?

Post by Emily Spencer » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:04 pm

I have rather eclectic tastes in music, so it's hard to really pinpoint a favorite artist or genre. For me, it actually depends on the day and my mood at the time. I literally could be listening to Carrie Underwood one day and Pavarotti the next.

But for the sake of discussion, I would say that my favorite artist right now would be either Imagine Dragons or Katy Perry. Imagine Dragons for the grittiness of their style and the whole indie vibe which I am really into at the moment. Katy Perry just has a beautiful, powerful voice and her lyrics really resonate with me. Girl power and all that B)
" Cissy, put the boys in the cellar! I'm going to have a conversation with this one, girl to girl."

Return to “Music Talk”