Songs to Live By

Music Discussions Go Here

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Astrid Black
No broom

Songs to Live By

Post by Prof. Astrid Black »

There are literally millions of songs in existence with more added each day. Each song has a message to it and everyone has those songs that are 'anthems' to their life.

What are they? What are the songs that you live by? The ones that you can't help but always go back to and remind you of your life?

For me my number one of songs to live by is ironically called "I Lived" by One Republic. It's the anthem of my life.

Tags:
Prof. Kendra Givens
Silver Arrow

Re: Songs to Live By

Post by Prof. Kendra Givens »

Astrid Black wrote:There are literally millions of songs in existence with more added each day. Each song has a message to it and everyone has those songs that are 'anthems' to their life.

What are they? What are the songs that you live by? The ones that you can't help but always go back to and remind you of your life?

For me my number one of songs to live by is ironically called "I Lived" by One Republic. It's the anthem of my life.
I LOVE One Republic, especially that song! Listening to it reminds to me accept and enjoy every challenge, new experience, life lesson that comes my way. You never know when it might be too late!

The first song that comes to my mind is "This is Home" by Switchfoot. It reminds me to be happy with who I am and where I'm at.
Austin Ollivander Black
No broom

Post by Austin Ollivander Black »

Alive by P.O.D and Savior by Rise Against.
Image RQT 2017/18
Marie Dark
Oakshaft 79

Post by Marie Dark »

Cyndi Lauper, "Girls just want to have Fun"! That's pretty much it.... I don't get too involved with other lyrics because they are not really about anyone other than the creater.... hmmm I don't know.... I do enjoy music ...
Vanessa Tilley
Silver Arrow

Post by Vanessa Tilley »

I love to live by "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus, "If Today was your Last Day" by Nickleback, and "The Best Day of my Life" by American Authors.

Siggy and avatar made by the wonderful Professor Scarlet for Slythmas! :wub:

Return to “Music Talk”