What movie has already come out or is coming out that you want to see?

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

What movie has already come out or is coming out that you want to see?

Post by Prof. Alexander Brighton »

A lot of movies have already come out in 2019, but 2019 isn't over yet. Were there any movies that you really loved or still looking forward to seeing?

A couple movies that I saw this year were The Lion King, I loved how they did that one. The animals looked so realistic, I think I liked it more than the original because of that and of course, they made a few small changes to it to make it different from the original. They're making real life versions of all the cartoons, the real life version of Aladdin was great. Being a dog lover, there was also The Art of Racing in the Rain. I saw Spiderman twice. That was an awesome movie with a lot of action and some comedy.

But the movie I was most looking forward to was Pokemon: Detective Pikachu. That was a fun movie to watch and a movie I could probably watch over and over. I hope they come out with more real life Pokemon movies.

Going into this year, I was excited for all of these movies, especially Pokemon, The Lion King, and Aladdin.

There isn't really anything that I'm looking forward to seeing for the rest of 2019.

Tags:
Narcissus Delmenia
No broom

Re: What movie has already come out or is coming out that you want to see?

Post by Narcissus Delmenia »

oh yeah! i haven't watched that many movies this year in general to be honest
but i think that's mostly because i don't want to watch them alone, i did re-watch the First Incredible and the second and Despicable Me, all three of them with my siblings. I loved Spiderman into the Spider-verse, the animations and music was all perfection for me, and Detective Pikatchu was great too! i sometimes wonder if Ryan Renolds writes his own jokes, i do want to get on watching Steven Universe's Movie, and am a bit hyped for Frozen 2 since the trailer shows it's gonna be very adventurous, i still didn't watch any of the live action remakes, i enjoyed the Black Panther tho i didn't see Infinity War or End Game...I watched Shazam! tho as much as i liked it i wondered "is DC okey?"

i obviously have a lot to catch up on, but i'll get to them eventually.
Jordyn Tidwell
No broom

Post by Jordyn Tidwell »

I think we can all agree that 2019 has been a great year for movies. I love how they brought back some of my favorite movies and made them live action. I'm excited for some of the movie sequels along with brand new ones. One of the movies I'm most excited to see is Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark. I remember reading those books over and over again as a little kid and I'm so ready to see them be brought to life!
Silvana Mandeville
Silver Arrow

Post by Silvana Mandeville »

It's 2022, tho. But why not?

Haven't watch many movies this year :( But have been dying to see High and Low The Worst X Cross. It's an action movie about rivalry between Oya High's street fighters and delinquents of Housen Academy.
Aura Nightmoon
No broom

Post by Aura Nightmoon »

I want to watch Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. When we have the chance, my mom said we'll watch it together this week!
Harry Walles
Oakshaft 79

Post by Harry Walles »

There is a movie called 'The Nun 2'. It is a sequel to 'The Nun'. I absolutely love horror movies and so I really want to watch it!
Louis Walles
Moontrimmer

Post by Louis Walles »

The newest part of 'Hunger Games' is coming out later this year. 'The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes'. I have already read the book a while ago and I cannot wait to see the movie.
"He who fights too long against the dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you" ~ Nietzsche
Wil Golde
No broom

Post by Wil Golde »

Hi! I'm really looking forward to the new Dungeons and Dragons movie that comes out on the 31st (in the UK at least). The trailer is pretty funny with a ton of action. And magic of course.
Reyyan Azkendra
No broom

Post by Reyyan Azkendra »

I want to watch a horror movie called "waktu Maghrib" My friend told me that the film is very exciting. But ... The preview scared me. But at other side i curious too :"
Thank you for the cool signature, Ana! :wub:
Amy Smith
Oakshaft 79

Post by Amy Smith »

I am really excited to watch the new Barbie movie releasing in July. After watching the trailer, I've been so excited and I truly hope that it meets my expectations.

Return to “Movie Talk”