Who Is Your Fav. Star Wars Character?

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Gwyd Aerlyn
No broom

Post by Prof. Gwyd Aerlyn »

Hans Solo has been my fave since the original movie came out (that's when I fell in love with Harrison Ford).

For those of you old enough to remember Peter, Paul and Mary, have you seen Mary lately? I'm not kidding - she looks JUST like Jabba the Hut! Scaaaaary! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />
2nd Place Winners - 2007-08 HOL Challenge!
Professor Gwyd Aerlyn - Griffindor
"I flaunted authority, so they made me one." - Albert Einstein
"Well-behaved women rarely make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Tags:
Orick Excalibur
No broom

Post by Orick Excalibur »

I knew I would find some Star Wars Fans at HOL!!

Well my all time favorite has to be Obi-Wan Kenobi. He is the perfect Jedi. Then Mace Windu. Last R2D2, he kicked some but in SW3.

For the evil ones my favorite is Darth Maul, and the all time favorite Storm Trooper. Everyone wants to be a Storm Trooper.
*Siggy made by Natalie James at the Sig N' Av Palace.*
Hufflepuff | First Year | Badger Cub Award | MARS | or605 |
Mike Turner
No broom

Post by Mike Turner »

Non i never really like star wars, but i just seen part of the first movie, well i like dark vader, he's so cool.
Alyce Sharp
No broom

Post by Alyce Sharp »

Obi-wan later was cool but I like the episode 3 Anakin. He's got the whole dark side, angsty, thing going on. Sparks man, sparks.

Life hates me but I hate it more.
Ryuichi Hyori
No broom
Location: We strive to be the best, but just end up being a part of a nest of people of equal intelligence. We

Post by Ryuichi Hyori »

I haven't seen StarWars in ages, but I liked Obi-Wan and Luke. Yoda was rather interesting as well. But, I really liked everyone to be quite frank.

[-Potiontology-][-Class Assistant-]

When you want everything you'll end up with nothing...
Prof. Hailey Potter
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Hailey Potter »

I love Padme. Such an elegant, femimine character; with power, strength, and courage too. And the power (or some think flaw) of falling in love with Anakin. *sighs*
Gryffindor Professor|HOL 101, An Introduction to Divination, and Advanced Divination
Spice Squad Captain|Paw Print EiC|Lions' Pride
Catriona Watson
Oakshaft 79

Post by Catriona Watson »

My favourite Star Wars character wouldl be Darth Vader. I've always admire his majestic ways when he speaks and commands with such boldness and superior. His mask has this sense of mystery, his cloak shows he has a sense of fashion and black is Darth Vader's colour. He is cold, evil and much anger and hatred in him but yet sad. He is the No. 1 cool Darth.
Hermione Smith
No broom

Post by Hermione Smith »

i like cp3o and r2d2 because they are funny. i also like obi-wan because its funny when he is so sarcastic.
Harry potter rocks!
Madolyn Moriarty
No broom

Post by Madolyn Moriarty »

Surprisingly, i've got quite a few favourite characters:

Han Solo - funny, charming; undoubtedly the best character in the original 3 films

Anakin (in Episode 3) - the way Hayden Christensen portays his emotional torment and descent into the dark side is brilliant to watch.

R2D2 & C3P0 - some the exchanges between these two are hilarious, surprisingly so considering only one of them can actually talk

Obi Wan Kenobi - I loved Alec Guinness as him, but i much prefer Ewan McGregor sometimes. He was the only reason to watch Episodes 1 and 2. I love his sarcasm and sense of humour, and the way he disapproves of Anakin's actions.
Sig & Av made by Cho Delacour at the Sig N' Av Palace <3

Madolyn Moriarty | ma785 | First Year | Desert Kitten | HOL PPC | Gryffindor Veggie - Long Live Don Ferneo!!
Bess Vane
No broom

Post by Bess Vane »

Well it is hard to decide. I'm such a fan that I got Star Wars Trivia for the entire saga for Christmas, <sigh, haven't gotten to play it yet>. But my all time favorite has to be Han Solo, his wit and ruffian attitude is phenomenal. My aol greeting is "laugh it up, Fuzzball." We all know Chewwy could "use a good kiss," so there you have it.

Second would be Anakin. I have great empathy for him now. His torment is tremendous, still cried during Episode III.
Bess Vane

It's always good to spread your wings and fly high!
Silvio Dante
No broom

Post by Silvio Dante »

Wicket the Ewok from "return of the Jedi" he's awesome and i also liked him in the spin off movie with the ewoks in it. I struggle to remember the name but "Caravan" was in the title.
Faye Roderick
Oakshaft 79

Post by Faye Roderick »

My fave star wars character is Jar Jar Binks ( I don't know if I spell it right /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ) because he's so funny and I like the way he talks... it's so cute! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />
"It's your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers." ~ Luke Skywalker ~
FayethSeventh YearThe IRC JediLoyal Supporter of the Slytherin Quidditch Team
Kristen Proffitt
No broom

Post by Kristen Proffitt »

Anakin.
-Kate Beckinsale-
Danica Sayre
No broom

Post by Danica Sayre »

Definitely Han Solo! He's great in the movies, he's hilarious. I love how he flirts all the time with Leia. Not to mention that Harrison Ford is totally hot in the movies! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I'm a big Star Wars fan, I love the movies. My second favorite character would probably be Lando Calrissian from the 5th and 6th movies. I thought he was funny too.
Brenna Delaney
No broom

Post by Brenna Delaney »

I'd have to say that Luke is still my alltime favorite, but young Obi comes reeeeally close to stealing that away from him. Lando Calrissian is also hugely cool, he's about tied with Han and Leia for second place.
Ryouko Palma
Silver Arrow

Post by Ryouko Palma »

Yoda is the best! He's the smartest, lives the longest, and has the best moves! *even though he's a midget...*
Ryouko Palma
First Year
Ravenclaw
Brenna Delaney
No broom

Post by Brenna Delaney »

Yoda is indeed fantastic. I think I liked him better in the prequels, when he has the repulsor lift chair and is all cool and Tigger-ish.
Slightly off topic, but I found one of the funniest Yoda avatars ever, involving a quip from the new Doctor Who. Anyone interested in seeing or using it, feel free to PM.
Xavier Dalen
No broom

Post by Xavier Dalen »

DARTH VADER!!!! Darth Vader is without a doubt the best. From his lines to his breathing... simply terriffic
Two Things:
1. My Name is Xavier
2. I am Fantastic

Vanessa Mari
No broom

Post by Vanessa Mari »

I would have to agree with Brenna in this one. I LOVED Luke Skywalker!!!! He is my favorite character for the reasons that he is kind, gentle, caring to his loved ones and friends, yet strong and courageous. Also his inner turmoil in not wanting to fight his father when he finds out that it is Darth Vadar (the ultimate enemy) now that takes a lot in a person. I gave two thumbs up to LUKE /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Third Year : Spirit Squad : Power Spice
GO GO GRYFFINDORS GO GO
Jennifer Reed
No broom

Post by Jennifer Reed »

I LOVE the Solos! Both Han and Leia. They are an awesome pair! Han is good looking, rebelious, and can fly a ship. Leia is beautiful, smart, good with a weapon, and famous. Total opposites yet so alike.
I am Iggy's Girl. If you mess with me, you are in for a world of trouble. I have 'special' friends.

Return to “Movie Talk”