Which Disney Animated Film Is The Best?

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Prefects

Jade Clapham
No broom

Post by Jade Clapham »

Oh, definitely The Lion King. <3 It has been one of my favourites since I was like 5 or something :´D But since I got it on DVD last summer (I didn't find it anywhere here, but when I went to Estonia, I found one there /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />) it has become more lovable <3 Finnish version is still good though.

Tags:
Ethan Law
No broom

Post by Ethan Law »

Here goes:

1. The Little Mermaid- Ariel is so awesome
2. Beauty and the Beast- can't say no to that great ensemble song in the beginning
3. The Nightmare Before Christmas- Jack!!!
4. The Lion King- love that simba
Cliodna Bladvak
No broom

Post by Cliodna Bladvak »

Wow.. Actually.. I am fans of Walt Disney's animated films.. So I have some fave movie from it..

Here are my fave :

1. Mulan
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Lion King
4. 101 Dalmation
5. Cinderella
6. Song of the South
7. Snow white and the seven drawfs..

Whew.. I think I miss any movie..
I'm angel of love, sometimes people call me CUPID
But 'cause often make a wrong, they call me a STUPID angel
Scarlett Gabryella
No broom

Post by Scarlett Gabryella »

Sheeeesh!
Hard Question alright!
I'dHave to go with Aladdin!
Any cartoon that makes a character hot.
Got my vote!
xo
"In Dreams, We enter a world that is entirely our own."
Sycyla Rose
No broom

Post by Sycyla Rose »

Hard question. Bambi because I love the story or Beauty and the beast for the same reason. Although I love most of disney's animated films. Bambi's definately my favourite at the moment.
Olivia Charm
Oakshaft 79

Post by Olivia Charm »

it's can't get any better then the little mermaid:
"darling it's better down where it's wetter, take it from me"
Giroro, Gilbert & Glimfeather - love forever!
Dawn Daray
No broom

Post by Dawn Daray »

Beauty & the Beast almost got my vote, but I chose The LIon King.
That movie is sooooo greatness! ((sorry, I make up odd words lol))
But it also makes me cry.
The sequels sucked really bad.

If The Nightmare Before Christmas was on the list though, that'd be my favourite.
Dawn Daray.
Hufflepuff Pride!
Shauna Mitchell
No broom

Post by Shauna Mitchell »

Unfortunately, I am unable to vote on this poll, since my favourite Disney movie is a tie between Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid and many others! xD
Skylar Aiston
No broom

Post by Skylar Aiston »

I've seen so many Disney movies. Close to all of them probably.... I even watch the new ones coming out on Disney Channel when I'm bored haha.

But, I'd have to go with Lilo and Stitch, the first one. The next two are great an all, but sequels are rarely as good as the originals for me.
Annastasia Bee
No broom

Post by Annastasia Bee »

I had to put Snow White it's the first one I hav ever seen andthe best in my book. The others are good but they seem to rush them out now a days and they loose a little of ther magic.
Sig and Avi made by little old me.Audere est facere - To dare is to do.
Diane Hartnett
No broom

Post by Diane Hartnett »

Gotta be Mulan. I love the whole girl-taking-it-into-her-own-hands thing, and totally disobeying her parents and everyone to leave and fight against the bad guys. Who are actually really cool. =D And the end, when they all dress up as women. That's great too.
"No-one can save you from yourself." - Ritsuko Akagi
Zend Avesta

Post by Zend Avesta »

I Choose Aladin..
I love Aladin Soundtrack..

I Love All Disney Animated..
Lucy Greyback
No broom

Post by Lucy Greyback »

Well since I voted Bambi. So that means I love the movie Bambi. My favorite disney character (among all that exist) is THUMPER! He is so adorable, mischievous, just plain adorable! I am a HUGE Thumper freak (I collect a lot of stuff of him). I even have a grey and white rabbit, but she's a girl and her name is Luna. I love her to death (honestly speaking) =)

The other lovie I love, a bit less than Bambi but sill love very much, is Dumbo. The song Baby Mine is beautiful, I always sing it to Luna lol.

I am firmly convinced that only the original Disney Classics (before Disney's death) are really worth it. After his death, my favs would be Beauty and the Beast, and the Little Mermaid. But I am not too fond of them.... Really the ones that are worth it were made when Walt Disney was alive.... and take it from someone who is a REAL disney baby (literaly - my parents met while working at Disney and my dad worked for the company for nearly 20 years.... XD I grew up with that world)
Last edited by Lucy Greyback on Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
|4th Year||Student Teacher: Astrology 101 and Werewolves 101||Gryffindor.|
Serena Simmerly
No broom

Post by Serena Simmerly »

I love The Little Mermaid! Ariel is my all time favorite princess.
Vaynard Kent
No broom

Post by Vaynard Kent »

i choose mulan, because the sound of mulan so sexy.. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> overall i like this movie by the story.. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
May Lee
No broom

Post by May Lee »

I actually liked all Disney Animated Films.. but the most i liked was The Lion King!! yeah i love its content.. a good story and there was an educational side in it /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
>> Burn the evils of the world with brilliant truth <<
Lia Minix
No broom

Post by Lia Minix »

The Lion King. Besides being the first movie I ever saw, It's the best. After that I would say the Little Mermaid. Both have a truly great story. When I was younger and I watch the Lion King, I would act like I myself was a lion. When I watched the Little Mermaid, I would act like I was a mermaid. A bit weird huh?
Amanda Patel
No broom

Post by Amanda Patel »

My favorite Disney movie isn't animated (well, it is partially); it's Mary Poppins. That movie has got to be my all-time favorite Disney movie because, from what I understand, I watched it ever since I was a little baby (and wore out a VHS copy of the movie so I really loved the movie as a baby).

I also like Hercules (we watched that movie a lot of times in Latin class so it brings back fond memories of high school) and The Lion King.
Otis B. Driftwood: It's all right, that's in every contract. That's what they call a sanity clause.
Fiorello: You can't fool me! There ain't no Sanity Claus!
-A Night at the Opera
Ava Rowan
No broom

Post by Ava Rowan »

I love disney moviesss!
especially the Lion king, Mulan, Hercules, and Aladdin
Lucia Kumquat
No broom

Post by Lucia Kumquat »

The Lion King, hands down. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Return to “Movie Talk”