Questions

Moderators: Prof. Maxim Trevelyan, Newspaper Editors, Prefects

Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Nimbus 1000

Questions

Post by Prof. Maxim Trevelyan »

Do you have any questions?

Please post them here and one of the editors will get back to you with an answer as quickly as possible.
...also a platonic soulmate and a hot mess of a human being.
Skylar Peyton
No broom

Re: Questions

Post by Skylar Peyton »

If there are two ideas (1 from the idea bank and 1 that isn't) that kind of overlap each others and i'm not sure if i can reach 300 words with just one of them alone then is it alright if i combine them to make one article?
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Re: Questions

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

Skylar Peyton wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:08 am If there are two ideas (1 from the idea bank and 1 that isn't) that kind of overlap each others and i'm not sure if i can reach 300 words with just one of them alone then is it alright if i combine them to make one article?

Providing the ideas fit together as a proper hole then that’s fine; the idea bank is only there for inspiration, you don’t need to stick to the borrowed idea eactly as it’s written. Remember though that articles can be as short as 150 words - you could do two shorter ones (For 10 points each) and it would come out at the same number of points. I hope that helps. :)
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)

Return to “The Howler”