Questions

Moderator: Prefects

Gail Allen
Cleansweep One

Questions

Post by Gail Allen »

Do you have any questions?

Please post them here and one of the editors will get back to you with an answer as quickly as possible.
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Cleansweep One

Re: Questions

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

Just absentmindedly submitted my graphic links together in the same forms along with their corresponding articles. Is this acceptable, or would it be the preference of the editors to have them all sent separately?

I notice there’s an Illustration option, but upon reflection could see this as being used for every illustration, or being used primarily by those who didn’t write the articles they’re connected to if the author includes the graphic link directly in the text with their own piece (unless this is unfavorable). Either would make sense to me, but wanted to clarify for future reference.

Thank you!

. . < • T H E • W I L D • S W A N S • > . .

by Emily, Alexander, Aurelia, & Sindor

"— How we would laugh, how we
would play. All of our lives, everyday
."
Prof. Sky Alton
Shooting Star

Re: Questions

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

Prof. Sindor Aloyarc wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:27 pm Just absentmindedly submitted my graphic links together in the same forms along with their corresponding articles. Is this acceptable, or would it be the preference of the editors to have them all sent separately?

I notice there’s an Illustration option, but upon reflection could see this as being used for every illustration, or being used primarily by those who didn’t write the articles they’re connected to if the author includes the graphic link directly in the text with their own piece (unless this is unfavorable). Either would make sense to me, but wanted to clarify for future reference.

Thank you!
Hi Sindor, sorry for the delayed response. Submitting graphics alongside your article is fine - that option is just there to give people the option of working on an illustration for an article after they've already turned in the text. (Equally though if people submit them separately but at the same time, that's not a problem either).
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)

Return to “The Howler”