End of Term!

Discussion About Classes and Projects at HOL
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Three

End of Term!

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot »

So, how did you do? Would have change anything?

For me, I kept my streak as a professor taking classes going this term, with not completing a class. lol It's ok though, there is always next year.
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~Ravenclaw~
February Fortescue
Cleansweep One

Re: End of Term!

Post by February Fortescue »

10 quills, should make 5,000 points, still a Prefect as of this writing, made new friends: I'm a happy HOLer :)

I wish I had the time to participate in more of the other houses' activities. I miss that. I need to add that back next year.
superb sig by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
No matter where you go, there you are.
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Comet 140

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

This past year at HOL has been so full of wonderment for me. Getting to write/teach a new class after so many years away, my first class as a Professor. Working with Ivey on presenting two of her classes over the spring. Having such wonderful assistants all the while. I’m incredibly grateful for that!

I’ve been able to earn Quills in the 7 classes I took, and will have reached my point goal.

HOL played a huge role in my life during my teens, and now that I’m in my early thirties, I’m enchanted to find this community has once again captured my heart and helped hold me together. I’ve formed some amazing bonds here with so many beautiful people.

Love to you all!! Xoxo
Last edited by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc on Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
Emerald Wolvenhowl
Oakshaft 79

Post by Emerald Wolvenhowl »

This year Muggle life has taken over a fair bit so, unfortunately, I haven't been around the castle as much as I would have liked. However, the classes have made up for it; thanks to the Professors and their assistants, the lessons have been amazing and some of them very thought provoking!

Hol isn't just about the classes though is it? It's about all of you too, for you have made hol such a fun, kind and safe space to be. Thank you for making this year another special one.
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Three

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot »

February Fortescue wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:21 pm 10 quills, should make 5,000 points, still a Prefect as of this writing, made new friends: I'm a happy HOLer :)

I wish I had the time to participate in more of the other houses' activities. I miss that. I need to add that back next year.
Me too, I tried to participate in more activities this year, but real life just got too busy.
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:01 pm This past year at HOL has been so full of wonderment for me. Getting to write/teach a new class after so many years away, my first class as a Professor. Working with Ivey on presenting two of her classes over the spring. Having such wonderful assistants all the while. I’m incredibly grateful for that!

I’ve been able to earn Quills in the 7 classes I took, and will have reached my point goal.

HOL played a huge role in my life during my teens, and now that I’m in my early thirties, I’m enchanted to find this community has once again captured my heart and helped hold me together. I’ve formed some amazing bonds here with so many beautiful people.

Love to you all!! Xoxo
Yay!! I am so glad to read your response, it's wonderful to hear how you've re-found HOL and you have been an amazing presence in it this year!! I for one am glad we've gotten to connect.

Emerald Wolvenhowl wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:10 am This year Muggle life has taken over a fair bit so, unfortunately, I haven't been around the castle as much as I would have liked. However, the classes have made up for it; thanks to the Professors and their assistants, the lessons have been amazing and some of them very thought provoking!

Hol isn't just about the classes though is it? It's about all of you too, for you have made hol such a fun, kind and safe space to be. Thank you for making this year another special one.
Yes, real life got in my way as well, but good thing is there is always next year!! Here's to see you around the castle more!!!
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~Ravenclaw~

Return to “General Class Discussions”