Quills & Awards - Spring 2022

Class led by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc

Moderator: Prof. Sindor Aloyarc

Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Comet 140

Quills & Awards - Spring 2022

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

Congratulations to the following members of Muggle Studies: Hidden Powers I & II who've each acquired a Quill for their efforts toward receiving a passing grade over the Spring 2022 term—

QUILLS!!
earned 150 points by any means:

Louis Walles
Maxim Trevelyan
Silvana Mandeville
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

BAZINGA! Exceptionally done all around! :wub:

List of eligible parties for taking MS:HP II at anytime:
Brianna Caedmon Carrie Warts Emerald WolvenhowlErika Clough February Fortescue Iverian Gnash Louis Walles Prof. Maxim TrevelyanSelenophilia MoonSilvana Mandeville Prof. Tarma Amelia BlackProf. Will Lestrange

Cheers to those who’ve completed both Parts I & II of MS:HP!
Emerald Wolvenhowl Prof. Maxim TrevelyanProf. Tarma Amelia Black Prof. Will Lestrange

MEDALS!!

.: Image Monarch of the Masses
submitted all assignments + exam: Louis Walles, Maxim Trevelyan, Silvana Mandeville, & Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

I’m quite impressed to’ve had the four of you between these two sections not only receive Quills, but be eligible for this award. Particularly over a term where many of us have had to be very diplomatic about where participation has gone, here in the castle as well as in our personal lives. Beyond putting the effort in to submit the required work, you’ve each showcase great depths of intimacy and vulnerability toward reflecting on various aspects of your journeys. Honored to’ve had your presence and be able to share in these modules together.

Previously awarded to: Brianna Caedmon, Emerald Wolvenhowl, Erika Clough, Iverian Gnash, Maxim Trevelyan, Selenophilia Moon, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, & Prof. Will Lestrange

.: Image Magic-Free Magicianery
most inspiring: Silvana Mandeville & Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Such growth I’ve seen within the class this year, and I’d love to highlight that the two of you have submitted some very inspirational pieces where I’m proud to hear where life is taking you and how you’re rising to meet the occasions. It’s certainly been a wild ride for people, particularly these last few years with everything that connects us globally, and I’m happy to have been able to watch little pieces of your stories unfold from the sidelines.

Previously awarded to: Brianna Caedmon, Emerald Wolvenhowl, Maxim Trevelyan, Selenophilia Moon, & Prof. Will Lestrange

.: Image Made’ya Meep
most entertaining: Louis Walles & Maxim Trevelyan

Whether it’s been in your assignments and extra credit, over in the mingling section(s), and/or through any old exchange we’ve had throughout the course of this semester within the realm of MS:HP, at times I’ve been tickled by your content in one regard or another. You two have brought smiles to my face, and I’ve enjoyed each and every one of them! Thank you for exploring both the heaviness and lightness of things, allowing me to learn and be a part of that as well.

Previously awarded to: Erika Clough, Iverian Gnash, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, & Prof. Will Lestrange

.: Image Masterful Muggling
high point earner(s): Louis Walles, Maxim Trevelyan, Silvana Mandeville, & Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Way to rock it out, you lot! It’s been an interesting term in so many ways for so many people, and I’m really pleased you each chose to participate so fully over the course of these last handful of months in your individual ways, offering unique perspectives and creativity. Thank you for going all in, reminding me of and continuing to help grow the heart of this class.

Previously awarded to: Brianna Caedmon, Iverian Gnash, Maxim Trevelyan, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, & Prof. Will Lestrange

Best wishes all around for a lovely summer ahead. May next year bring many grand new adventures, and for those who might return again, we shall see ya next time! <3

Xoxo,
-Sindor & Emily
Last edited by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc on Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: Quills & Awards - Spring 2022

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

This is an absolutely wonderful class, Sindor. What you wrote was so oddly great for me, in that I had the prompts to be thinking, to be consciously intellectually aware of some of these things, and then could actually watch as 'I' changed (and/or got rid of stuff which I realized wasn't truly a part of who and what I am) with the changing of my RL circumstances. What a great mirroring!

Thank you. :wub:
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Muggle Studies: Hidden Powers”