Quills & Awards - Fall 2021

Class led by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc

Moderator: Prof. Sindor Aloyarc

Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Comet 140

Quills & Awards - Fall 2021

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

Congratulations to the following members of Muggle Studies: Hidden Powers I & II who've each acquired a Quill for their efforts toward receiving a passing grade over the Fall 2021 term—

QUILLS!!
earned 150 points by any means:

Erika Clough
Emerald Wolvenhowl
Maxim Trevelyan
Prof. Will Lestrange

AWESOME work, you lot! :wub:

List of eligible parties for taking MS:HP II at anytime:
Brianna CaedmonEmerald WolvenhowlErika CloughIverian GnashMaxim TrevelyanSelenophilia MoonProf. Tarma Amelia BlackProf. Will Lestrange

Cheers to those who’ve completed both Parts I & II of MS:HP!
Emerald WolvenhowlProf. Will Lestrange

MEDALS!!

.: Image Monarch of the Masses
submitted all assignments + exam: Erika Clough, Maxim Trevelyan, & Prof. Will Lestrange

This first semester running two parts of this class together has been an interesting experiment, and I appreciate how much everyone who has been involved this term has contributed toward finding a good balance for these assignments and exams. Something that will continue to evolve perhaps more over time in both subtle and extreme ways, but to have had those of you who came in with such wonderful intentions to see what would come up from this class has been such a delight for me. Thanks for taking the time each and every step of the way.

Previously awarded to: Brianna Caedmon, Emerald Wolvenhowl, Iverian Gnash, Selenophilia Moon, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, & Prof. Will Lestrange

.: Image Magic-Free Magicianery
most inspiring: Emerald Wolvenhowl & Maxim Trevelyan

You two have both really inspired me for such different reasons, yet in very similar ways. I not only appreciate the level at which you were willing to try in the first place where you may not have otherwise, but how masterfully you both were in stepping outside what might have otherwise boxed you in. I’m honored that we got to connect over these different modules in ways we wouldn’t necessarily have been prompted to otherwise, and I’ve absolutely loved getting to know you more over the course of you’re exceptional efforts this term. Way to go!

Previously awarded to: Brianna Caedmon, Selenophilia Moon, & Prof. Will Lestrange

.: Image Made’ya Meep
most entertaining: Erika Clough & Prof. Will Lestrange

I’ve been so happy getting to track along with your various musings and thought processes over this course. It’s been a joy to hear the candor of your perspectives, many times in ways I could tell you were intentionally willing to be both deep, yet also found nuances where you could be lighthearted. While much of what was shared over this term wouldn’t necessarily be considered humorous, you’ve both had more than one gem pop up along the way where you’ve found good humor even in spite of how life can sometimes knock us around.

Previously awarded to: Iverian Gnash & Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

.: Image Masterful Muggling
high point earner(s): Maxim Trevelyan & Prof. Will Lestrange

This has been quite a semester in that for both of you I’ve received such a breathtaking set of assignments, extra credit, and exam, worth each and every point earned along the way. For one, completing all sections of the first part where it might have been all to easy to not go all-in at this juncture. For the other, going all-in a second time and being the first person to win this award for both sections. Super glad to be submitting these awards. You both are such allstars!

Previously awarded to: Brianna Caedmon, Iverian Gnash, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, & Prof. Will Lestrange

Many, many thanks to everyone who has journeyed with us to this point, contributing little tidbits of life, laughter, and love along the way. You all hold a special place in my heart. I’m thrilled to have shared this space together, and look forward to having some of you returning or to cross paths elsewhere around the castle. <3

Xoxo,
-Sin, Ana, & Em
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."

Return to “Muggle Studies: Hidden Powers”