Introductions

Class led by Prof. Tom Foster

Moderator: Prof. Tom Foster

Prof. Tom Foster
Oakshaft 79

Introductions

Post by Prof. Tom Foster »

Please introduce yourselves here. I'll go first.

My name is Tom Foster. I did my 7 years at HOL. I took a bit of a break after graduating, but I'm back now. I loved being a student and have lots of great memories, but now I'm a Gryffindor Professor. I have wanted to teach this class for a long time and now that I finally have the time for it, here it is. I really hope you all enjoy it every bit as much as I enjoy teaching it.
Cenedra Iseris
No broom

Re: Introductions

Post by Cenedra Iseris »

My name is Cenedra Iseris. took me awhile to find this page lol then i forgot my password and had to make a new one and find it so it was a journey to get here to say the least but i am here and prepared for a new year. Hopefully this year goes a little smoothly. Happy to meet everyone. I am 3rd year in Ravenclaw. Thanks for accepting me into your class again Tom Foster <3 I promise to do better :D I hope to learn how to play pokemon and anything else that i missed as a child and i chose this class because i loved pokemon growing up. My best friend and I would watch it together all the time. Oh the good old days :D <3
Fumei Spookie
Silver Arrow

Re: Introductions

Post by Fumei Spookie »

I’m Fumei Spookie, formerly known as Fumei Shirokuro. I just got back at HOL. I have always loved Pokemon which decided me to join this class. I mostly hope to learn more about the new Pokemon generations. I haven’t really followed the latest generations.

Return to “Pokemon Academy: The Basics”