Thank You!

Moderators: Amy Smith, Prof. Alexander Brighton, Gail Allen, Iverian Gnash

Gail Allen
Cleansweep One

Thank You!

Post by Gail Allen »

First of all we would like to say a massive THANK YOU! to everyone who participated in this!
I have seen the many wonderful gifts being sent in from all of you and I can only say that I am proud to see how awesome you've all been in thinking up gifts for each other. It's wonderful to see and it warms my heart to see HOLers creating things for each other to enjoy! So thank you!

The elves too have been checking up on everything, and they are happy to announce that:
All gifts have now been delivered!

If you wish to let yourself be known as the giver, you may now tell your partner.
Points will be given out shortly.

I'd also like to say a huge thank you to my partners in crime Ivey and Alex. You've been great guys and it's been an absolute pleasure working with you!
Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Nimbus 1000

Re: Thank You!

Post by Prof. Maxim Trevelyan »

Yesssss! :lol:

My gift is so pretty and just lovely. Thank you to my secret elf. <3 The Ballad of Sir Trevelyan almost brought me to tears, it was that wonderful. :wub:
...also a platonic soulmate and a hot mess of a human being.
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

I also received a wonderful gift. Thank you, Secret Elf! Every element was truly perfect and your sign-off makes me smile every time I look at it.
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Prof. Kendra Givens
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Kendra Givens »

Thank you, Secret Elf! That was so much more than I'd expected - I'll have fun with all of these for sure!
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Nimbus 1500

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis »

Thanks for all the great recommendations, Secret Elf! I'll definitely be looking into them. Bandit, Chaos, and Logique also appreciate the attention and snacks!

Great job Alex, Gail, and Ivey for organizing another year of HOLiday cheer!
February Fortescue
Cleansweep One

Post by February Fortescue »

Thank you, Secret Elf! I absolutely love those jigsaw puzzles with the Christmas themes and the adorable puppies, and am going to really enjoy those lovely Christmas coloring pages! The reading list is wonderful as well. You definitely selected the genre of books I asked for and gravitate too :D

Thank you for hosting this, Gail, Ivey, and Alex!
superb sig by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
No matter where you go, there you are.
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Thank you very much for holding this activity, Gale, Dead Mousie and Alexander. It was a lot of fun. :)

As for my presents, what I received! \o/

I got bunches of nifty stuff and a whole three of my five 'choices' were very well covered. (One of the books recommended is on hold at the library ... ^_^ )
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Katelin Ross
Oakshaft 79

Post by Katelin Ross »

Thank you to my secret elf for my wonderful gifts! I look forward to reading those new books, trying out those recipes, and overall enjoying my wonderful gifts. Thank you!

Thank you to my Secret Santa 2018 for the wonderful signature and avatar!!
Adaleine Shuster

Post by Adaleine Shuster »

Thank you so much for the new siggy and avatar! I love them! Thank you so much for the beans as well.

Thank you so much Alexander, Gail, and Ivey for hosting such a fun event!
Emily Spencer
Comet 180

Post by Emily Spencer »

Thank you, Secret Elf, for the very tasty sounding recipes that I can't wait to try!

And a huge thank you to Gail, Alexander, and Ivey for hosting this wonderful event!!
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.”
Head Student/Slytherin Prefect/Student Teacher/Library & Book Club Head
Lorainia Riverrider
Oakshaft 79

Post by Lorainia Riverrider »

A big thank you to mu secret elf for the great puzzle! And also, a thank you to Alexander, Gail, and Ivey for hosting the event!
Thank you Ivey for my siggy and avatar!

Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much. -Helen Keller
Sparky McPup
No broom

Post by Sparky McPup »

Are you guys going to do this again? I missed out on the first time and it seems really fun. Just wondering. :)
Gail Allen
Cleansweep One

Post by Gail Allen »

Thank you for your interest!
It's great to see that people like the idea. Whether it will happen again next year is still undecided, but it has happened for the last couple of years so maybe it will again. Keep your eyes open for the Current Activities area to make sure you don't miss it if it does happen again.

Return to “Secret Elf Present Exchange”