September Prompt: Back to School

Moderators: Arianna Stonewater, Prof. Will Lestrange

Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

September Prompt: Back to School

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

Everyone knows that when the month shifts over to September, it's time to return to Hogwarts! Respond to this topic with at least 50 words about returning to school... but without using any of the letters in the word "SCHOOL" in your writing! The deadline is October 20 at 11:59 PM HOL; completing this prompt will earn you 20 hoots. (Partial credit will be given in the form of 2 hoots for every 5 words up to 50.)

NOTE: Normally these prompts will go up at the beginning of the month and be due at the end of that month. However, since this prompt went up late, the deadline is slightly different than normal in order to give you a full month to work on it. Another prompt should be up at the beginning of October!
Prof. Polaris Black
Comet 140

Re: September Prompt: Back to School

Post by Prof. Polaris Black »

I’ve returned and I am quite exuberant. I am taking Art, DADA, Knitting, and Wand Making.

My Primary Agenda:
  • Apparate in a ring
  • Be a Rave team Keeper
  • Buy a pet Pygmy Puff
  • Drink pumpkin fizz at dinner
  • Intern at Azkaban
  • Prank a mate by gifting a Repeating Rabbit
  • Read a magazine every week
And I may even be GRADUATING! (51 words)
A "Cassie Sig" is priceless - thank you so much!
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Eating a finger bite appetizer, I regard my friend. "I've returned! But darn, my wand fragmented after I jinxed Arianna. I need time after dinner fixing it. Maybe in a jiffy, I may fix it and even make it better!” Drinking butterbeer in my mug - yum. Raw Peppermint Bug? Eeeuuu. But a banana pie? Yep!
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

And the deadline has passed! Both of you have been awarded full hoots for your SCHOOL-less writing.

Return to “Writing Under Constraint”