Thanks

Place for Birthday Wishes and Personal Announcements

Moderator: Prof. Sky Alton

Lorainia Riverrider
Oakshaft 79

Thanks

Post by Lorainia Riverrider »

As my first year at HOL comes to close I want to thank everyone being kind. I was nervous about start here because am deaf. Sometime new people be not nice to deaf person. Everyone here is nice. As some might notice for while my post in activity were longer and could do puzzle without help. That because sister help. Sister and self have decided need to be independent. Sister is having very busy term next year finish university. Start independent here and work into personal life independent. So may need more help in HOL from others. I will stay long time if don't mind help sometime. Thanks Sky and Ivey and Tarma for great help amnd patient.
Thank you Ivey for my siggy and avatar!

Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much. -Helen Keller
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Re: Thanks

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

No thanks necessary, Lo. Helping you get the most out of HOL is a pleasure. Getting to know you this year has been incredible - you're a credit to Gryffindor. Thank you for trusting us. :)
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Iverian Gnash
Cleansweep One

Post by Iverian Gnash »

What Sky said, no thanks necessary. I've absolutely loved having you here, you're such an enormous help and it's been an absolute pleasure :wub: Remember that I'm always available to help with anything <3
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama
Prof. Kendra Givens
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Kendra Givens »

It has been so fun to have you as part of our community! Thank you for being so brave and advocating for yourself whenever you need help. I can appreciate how difficult it must be to take risks like that. You're truly an inspiration to so many of us here. Keep being you and we'll keep helping where we can!
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

You are welcome, Lorainia. Thank you for the 'thanks'. :)

You are tough and persevere. I really admire those qualities and am very glad that you are here and that you are you.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Comet 140

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

So happy to have you here, Lo!

Appreciate your presence, and the efforts you’ve made toward putting yourself out there in a whole new community of people. As you say, it’s a wonderful group ^_____^

Been great getting to meet you, and I look forward to crossing paths more over time!! <3

Xoxo,
-Sin
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."

Return to “Bulletin Board”