Welcome back, Fumbly!

Place for Birthday Wishes and Personal Announcements

Moderator: Prof. Sky Alton

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Welcome back, Fumbly!

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Welcome back, Fumbly. ^_^

*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Fumbly
Oakshaft 79

Re: Welcome back, Fumbly!

Post by Fumbly »

LOL !

Thank you a TON, Tarma, for helping me to maneuver my way back into these warm halls!

It's wild to be back here after so long, and also very comforting to see some familiar faces and sights. Clearly I have a lot of profile, avatar, etc work ahead of me... as well as thinking about possibly teaching again soon! ;)

I might be a bit slow to get back into the swing of things due to being in the middle of a couple big web design projects. Once those are completed, I should be able to breathe and be silly a LOT more.

Mwah!
Former (for those who don't know or remember me):
Hufflepuff HoH & HO High Cheese Muffin. Professor of Wandmaking, Runes & Charms.
Current:
Herder of nerds & chickens. Web designer, author, historian & artist.
HOL Professor of Write Your World.
Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

I didn't overlap with you at all during my time at HOL so far, but based on what I heard and saw, I'm really looking forward to seeing you back!
Prof. Paddy O'Brien
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Paddy O'Brien »

Fumbles!!!!!!

i see my account is also still working after, what... about 10 years or so.
Prof Paddy O' Brien Professor Emeritus, Emeritus Head of Slytherin House
Students.. do not enter, or face the consequences.

Fumbly
Oakshaft 79

Post by Fumbly »

Nice to meet you, Will! :D

Paddy! *HUGS*... Isn't it wild coming back to the same accounts? Only the Sett lost my info... the rest is all still there!
Hufflepuff HoH & HO High Cheese Muffin. Professor of Wandmaking, Runes & Charms.
Current:
Askeron Kyle
Oakshaft 79

Post by Askeron Kyle »

Welcome back Fumbly :) I remember you from when I first started in The Sett, and you were very helpful when I was an Ickle. But what I do remember vividly was that April Fool joke when you hid half The Sett and pretended it had been a glitch (I think) Everyone was worried and I remember Shanel Louis panicking because she hadn't archived anything yet. The Ravenclaws came to the rescue though and let us use their Common Room until you restored everything.
It's really good to see you again and I hope you do resume teaching.

Asky.
AskyKyle|as483|Hufflepuff|
PostGrad|Pezzie'sHuffieSis|
Hollers|Hufflepuff Staff.
Siggy by Efie
Fumbly
Oakshaft 79

Post by Fumbly »

:blink: That is.... HILARIOUS... and I totally don't remember doing that. Thanks for sharing the memory! :D

I do, however, remember you!!! How awesome it is to see you again! Wow, I'm just... increasingly happier and happier about my decision to return. I can't stop smiling!
Current:
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Ah. Um.

*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Fumbly
Oakshaft 79

Post by Fumbly »

Hey, I don't know what anyone has said, but since most of the evidence is long-gone, I can claim innocence. Total innocence.

.... B)
Current:
Prof. Paddy O'Brien
Shooting Star

Fumbly wrote:Nice to meet you, Will! :D

Paddy! *HUGS*... Isn't it wild coming back to the same accounts? Only the Sett lost my info... the rest is all still there!
The Dungeons don't know me either. So, let's go sit in the great hall and claim our spot there.

After the cruciatus spell, it DOES remember me. Good thing, or the next I would have tried was the death-spell.
Last edited by Prof. Paddy O'Brien on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prof. Paddy O'Brien
Shooting Star

Askeron Kyle wrote:Welcome back Fumbly :) I remember you from when I first started in The Sett, and you were very helpful when I was an Ickle. But what I do remember vividly was that April Fool joke when you hid half The Sett and pretended it had been a glitch (I think) Everyone was worried and I remember Shanel Louis panicking because she hadn't archived anything yet. The Ravenclaws came to the rescue though and let us use their Common Room until you restored everything.
It's really good to see you again and I hope you do resume teaching.

Asky.
LOL.... I once blew up the Gryffindor CR. Luckily, no-one ever noticed as was smart enough to put a desillusement spell on the ruins. :)

Prof. Kath Snape
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Kath Snape »

WELCOME BACK FUMBLY!!! :D
Prof. Kath Snape - Teacher of Potions For Beginners & Advanced Potion Making

WE WILL ONLY DISCOVER EXCELLENCE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HARD WORK!!

HUFFLEPUFF AND PROUD OF IT

WAND - 8.50" Oak and Phoenix Feather
Askeron Kyle
Oakshaft 79

Post by Askeron Kyle »

That was nice of you to say you remembered me Fumbly, I'm surprised because I kept my head down a lot in the first few months in The Sett because I was shy.

It's a shame you don't remember the best ever April Fools Day joke though, I think I might not be the only one to remember it with the "Oldies" who are still here ;)

Did you really blow up the Gryff CR Paddy? I thought only Ulol and Zoki did that sort of thing. Good job not getting caught though.

Asky.
AskyKyle|as483|Hufflepuff|
PostGrad|Pezzie'sHuffieSis|
Hollers|Hufflepuff Staff.
Siggy by Efie
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Sir Paddy wrote:LOL.... I once blew up the Gryffindor CR. Luckily, no-one ever noticed as was smart enough to put a desillusement spell on the ruins. :)
Oh, is that why it turns purple every once in a while? Remnants of you blowing it up? :ph34r:
Prof. Paddy O'Brien
Shooting Star

Askeron Kyle wrote: Did you really blow up the Gryff CR Paddy? I thought only Ulol and Zoki did that sort of thing. Good job not getting caught though.

Asky.
No one even knew of an Ulol then. Or a Zoki. it was years ago, when Prof. Rames was still the headmaster and Lady Blue was Gryff HoH. So, that long ago. (2001 or 2002 I think it was).

(To be honest, I deleted, completely by accident, the full server and database. i had a backup, so it was fixed in a couple of minutes, but still).

For the color-changing in the Gryff CR, I blame Rob Black.

Fumbly
Oakshaft 79

Post by Fumbly »

Asky - It's easy to forget these things when you're a chronic troublemaker. All these "accidents" start blurring together. ;)

Kath - Hi!!! Thanks for the welcome back! :D

Paddy - That... is hilarious! (and also a thing I'd forgotten) HAHAHA!!!
Current:

Return to “Bulletin Board”