Volunteer List

Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Nimbus 1000

Volunteer List

Post by Prof. Kyrie Adderholt »

We are putting together a team of volunteers to help us find DaKeed! If you are interested please reply below with what special skills you bring to the table!
thank you dear Sin
Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Nimbus 1000

Re: Volunteer List

Post by Prof. Maxim Trevelyan »

I am interested to find who is doing these terrible things! :o

I bring to the team my amazing baking skills. With delicious desserts, the team will have a lot of energy and a high morale. :lol:
...also a platonic soulmate and a hot mess of a human being.
Prof. Kendra Givens
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Kendra Givens »

I would like to help!

Other than having a background in Forensics and Psychology...I play flute! I can provide the musical entertainment for the group and/or lure our suspect out of hiding with some catchy tunes. OR I could make it sound really awful so that DaKeed has to come out and tell me shut up, but then I'd suggest all of you put in some earplugs. Other musicians are, of course, invited to join me. Solos make me nervous...
Gail Allen
Cleansweep One

Post by Gail Allen »

I am definitely on board to help put a stop to this DaKeed

My special skill lies in people-wrangling. I work with kids fifth to seventh grade every day and being ahead of their sometimes silly ideas on a daily basis has made me quite good at catching wind of plans and stopping them before they can be carried out.
Other than that I can help Kendra out in the musical department by dancing along to her tunes. I even have some fancy dresses for the purpose. That is, as long as you can play square dance tunes...
Iverian Gnash
Cleansweep One

Post by Iverian Gnash »

*joins in* I'll help out!

I bring humor and a lot of bad puns to the team so when the stress becomes too much and we've come to our wit's end, sitting there eating desserts and listening to the flute, I'll get the team back up with some terrible jokes :lol:
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama
Romilda Jones
No broom

Post by Romilda Jones »

I would like to join. :) I can play the piano and the guitar and could be entertainment and I can confuse people very much when needed ;) I think I am capable of helping out
Vanessa Tilley
Silver Arrow

Post by Vanessa Tilley »

I volunteer as tribute and to help bring the DaKeed to justice.

I offer my skills as a creative to help out. I can draw sketches from information given by anyone who has seen anything as well as come up with out of the box ideas to catch the DaKeed in a trap. I also offer my knowledge of random trivia.

Siggy and avatar made by the wonderful Professor Scarlet for Slythmas! :wub:
Prof. Amy Lupin
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Amy Lupin »

I would love to help but I'm just swamped with all this paperwork now that Dario's gone missing… though now that I think about it, perhaps I could sort it into large stacks and form a barricade (or set it alight, warding DaKeed off). And if that doesn't work as planned, I guess it's still one way to put a dent in all that work allowing me more time to help out. Win-win!

*joins Ivey in the department of coming up with bad puns*
Rowan Brooks
No broom

Post by Rowan Brooks »

I would love to help!

I’m a puzzle master, and I’m able to think out of the box. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to capture this criminal.
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Sure, why not join the crowd. :)

Do I cheer on the Agency or DaKeed? Choices choices. But for now, I am good at tidying up things (like clues and what-not, keeping them in order and categorized) and have a certain facility to smash ...

EDIT: Yes, yes, as someone so rudely reminded me, having been a prior incarnation of DaKeed, I might have some insight into it.
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

Thank you all for your noble offers and fighting spirit! With a team as diverse and in possession of so many formidable skills, we can't fail to bring this brigand to justice. *Waves the sword of Gryffindor defiantly above her head*

What? Oh, the sword? As Dario is... otherwise engaged, I went and grabbed it from his office. I just know he wants me to use the sword to defend the school. I mean Zoki's only learned 'hello' and 'excuse me, could you direct me to the bakery?' in armadillo so far but I'm 100 % sure that's what Dario's saying. He's my HoH, I know these things. Besides, I'm a professional fencer, you know. En garde!
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Astor Arensin
No broom

Post by Astor Arensin »

I'll help out!

I'm pretty decent at puzzles, if I do say so myself. I'm also amazing with animals, I could lure him out with some cute critters, or perhaps have some others act as guards, or spies. The possibilities are endless! :)
Elena Galatas
Moontrimmer

Post by Elena Galatas »

I would love to help put a stop to this menace! Though, I must admit, Prof. Armadario has a nice ring to it. :lol:

I don't know if I have any particularly useful skills, but I am generally pretty good with puzzles! I'm also fairly good with baking and cooking so I'm sure I could figure out a few good recipes for armadillo taste buds.
Last edited by Elena Galatas on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elena Galatas // Seventh Year // Ravenclaw // Dr. Who Enthusiast // Oncer/Captain Swan Fanatic
Comic Book Geek // Perpetually in love/obsession with Chris Evans and Colin O'Donoghue
]
Annabella Grinaldi
No broom

Post by Annabella Grinaldi »

I would love to assist.

As far as skills, I take good notes and like to research. I love mysteries and solving them. Can't bake but I can blend a sleeping potion or truth serum in the best dinner you will ever have.
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

Count me in!

I'm very good at puzzles, organizing, coloring, and I'm not too shabby at leading as well as following!! I can also fit in pretty small spaces if need be
Prof. Dario Brighton
Cleansweep One

Post by Prof. Dario Brighton »

*speaks incoherently in armadillo*
Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

I'm definitely interested in taking part and seeing who is responsible for this! (Of course, I'm not sure what side I'm pulling for here...)

as for my skill set? There are three skills I think may be useful: Divination skills (so I can predict the next kidnapping), raw flying speed... and my arsenal of dark spells! [If you're thinking in terms of activities, I'm usually good at puzzles and serviceable at writing...]
Anna Snape
No broom

Post by Anna Snape »

I'll join!

I'm decent at puzzles and other problem-solving, If anything involving math would arise, I could certainly help out.

Also, my little pet snake might ward DaKeed off.
||
\/
Pezzie Wolfe
Moontrimmer

Post by Pezzie Wolfe »

Pezzie Wolfe reporting in for work.

I specialize in figuring out clues and looking through posts left for CLUES. I saw one and there was something about one of the words I made note of.

Let's solve this!
Sig Tag by Pezzie. I Love NKOTB :wub:
HOL Member since August 2003 | Here's to 20 Years at HOL!
Bull J. Johnson
Cleansweep One

Post by Bull J. Johnson »

I'll love to help. I usually bring the muscles, but for activity wise I prefer art and maybe a bit of writing. I'm also a great leader. :)

Return to “The AA Detective Agency”