Questions

Post by Prof. Kyrie Adderholt »

Post them here!
thank you dear Sin
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Re: Questions

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

There has just been another sighting and I'm sure you all have a lot of questions (trust me, so do we).

DaKeed Napper appears to have left behind a coded document. We'll be sending a copy to a contact in Gringottss’ curse-breaking department but any attempts you can make to decipher it in the meantime might save us precious seconds in bringing this menace to justice. Be mindful that what you unscramble might not mean anything now but it could become very important later on as more evidence comes to light.

I do urge you to remember though that the HO asks you not to share specific details of what you find, in case we put anyone in greater danger. Keep detailed notes and be ready to report when the time comes.
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Elena Galatas
Moontrimmer

Post by Elena Galatas »

So we're keeping our solutions to ourselves instead of sending them in to the HO? Just in case someone there has been corrupted?

AKA
How do we know if what we've solved is correct >.> xD
Elena Galatas // Seventh Year // Ravenclaw // Dr. Who Enthusiast // Oncer/Captain Swan Fanatic
Comic Book Geek // Perpetually in love/obsession with Chris Evans and Colin O'Donoghue
]
Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Nimbus 1000

Yes, hold your answers until the HO asks for them.

And you'll find out at the end if it all comes together!
thank you dear Sin
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

How are House points for participation being given out?

I see this in here
The HO is prepared to offer a large sum of points for anyone who is able to solve DaKeed's identity. When the opportunity comes around, we will post in this forum with instructions for claiming your reward.
but it is rather non-conclusive.

Thanks!
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Nimbus 1000

House points will be based on solving puzzles (save your work) and clues once they have all been posted. There will be additional points for solving DaKeed's identity.
thank you dear Sin
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Prof. Kyrie Adderholt wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:23 pm House points will be based on solving puzzles (save your work) and clues once they have all been posted. There will be additional points for solving DaKeed's identity.
Thank you for the prompt reply.
I've pointed the Ickle who asked me (and I didn't have an answer for them) to your answer. :)
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Adaleine Shuster

Post by Adaleine Shuster »

When trying to figure out the identity should be thinking HP wise or HOL wise?
Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Nimbus 1000

HOL wise..
thank you dear Sin
Prof. Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Alexander Brighton »

Are volunteers still allowed to sign up?
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Alexander Brighton wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:51 pm Are volunteers still allowed to sign up?
There was never any need to actively volunteer, the thread is just there for fun. Absolutely anyone is welcome to send in answers before the deadline, regardless whether they've joined in previously. :)
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Is there a particular format in which the stuff is sent in?

Can we put the jigsaw, etc, straight into the email or do you want links to them and no 'images' in the email itself?
Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Nimbus 1000

Links please!
thank you dear Sin
Adaleine Shuster

Post by Adaleine Shuster »

Do all puzzles have to be complete?
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Adaleine Shuster wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:23 pm Do all puzzles have to be complete?
You don't need to do all the puzzles but those that you do do must be complete to qualify for points. :)
(Av/sig by S. Elf)

Return to “The AA Detective Agency”