SQL 2019 - Week 6 - Cryptogram #2

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

SQL 2019 - Week 6 - Cryptogram #2

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:22 am

Rounding out the Forum Tasks for Week 6 is this lovely Cryptogram!

:blink:

Puzzle it out and earn 10 Quods!

Direct link - click
Link to Larger Image - click

Send me your solution to this Cryptogram via HOL PM with Subject: SQL 2019 - Week 6 - Cryptogram #2

You have until the end of the Activity, August 25th 11:59 PM HOL time, to send me your solution for this puzzle!

If for accessibility reasons you can't complete an activity, please just let either Will Lestrange or me (Professor Tarma Amelia Black) know and an alternative can be worked out.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: SQL 2019 - Week 6 - Cryptogram #2

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:34 am

*poke*

For this Cryptogram, Fumei found an anomaly so I remade it! It's the same puzzle, if you were already solving it, just with the anomaly corrected.

:blink:
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:32 am

Will Lestrange has sent in the answer!

Who is next?

Astor Arensin
Professor Fumei Spookie
Elena Galatas
Arianna Stonewater
Vanessa Tilley
Bella Coupland
Kendra Givens
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:39 am

Answer to this Cryptogram:

A variant of Quidditch, Quodpot was invented by the eighteenth-century wizard Abraham Peasegood, who had brought a Quaffle with him from the old Country and intended to recruit a Quidditch team.

Return to “SQL 2019: The Race for the Quods”