SQL 2019 - Week 3 - Logic Puzzle B

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

SQL 2019 - Week 3 - Logic Puzzle B

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:57 am

Welcome to SQL 2019: The Race for the Quods -- Week 3 - Logic Puzzle B

Everyone is invited to solve this puzzle and send in the solution for 10 Quods.

Seekers in the tournament -- please know that this is NOT one of the puzzles which might be used in your game.

Logic Puzzle B

Arnold's got a number of car rental reservations to handle today. Help him out by matching each customer (one is Yolanda Young) to her car, pickup location (one is Iowa Falls) and contract length (2, 3, 4 or 5 days).

1. Of the rental to be picked up in Redding and the reservation to be picked up in Los Altos, one is for 5 days and the other is for the Buick.
2. Of the Volvo reservation and the rental to be picked up in Groveland, one is for 3 days and the other is Opal O'Connor's.
3. The rental to be picked up in Redding is either the Buick rental or the Fiat reservation. The reservation to be picked up in Groveland isn't for the Kia.
4. Edna Erickson's reservation is for the Kia. Gena Graham's rental is for 2 days.
5. Neither the rental to be picked up in Redding nor the rental to be picked up in Los Altos is Edna Erickson's reservation.

Click for direct link to grid - click

Send me your Solution to this puzzle via HOL PM with Subject: SQL 2019 - Week 3 - Logic Puzzle B

You have until the end of the Activity, August 25th 11:59 PM HOL time, to send in your answer to this puzzle!

If for accessibility reasons you can't complete an activity, please just let either Will Lestrange or me (Professor Tarma Amelia Black) know and an alternative can be worked out.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: SQL 2019 - Week 3 - Logic Puzzle B

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:13 am

First to send in the answer to Logic Puzzle B

is

Kendra Givens!

Who is next?
the Mouse
Astor Arensin
Professor Limine Snidget
Elena Galatas
Professor Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Vanessa Tilley
Arianna Stonewater
Professor Fumei Spookie
Bella Coupland

Note: many thanks to Will Lestrange who has tested (and solved) all of the logic puzzles and found any lapses and/or glitches so you don't have to deal with more than one solution! While I had to do them, to get the answers ... he checked to make sure that my transcribing of them, and putting them into a usable format, worked. ^_^
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “SQL 2019: The Race for the Quods”