Class led by Shadow Gaunt

Moderator: Shadow Gaunt

Shadow Gaunt
Oakshaft 79

Welcome!

Post by Shadow Gaunt »

Welcome friends to...

Arithmancy!

In this class, you will learn about logic, numbers, and their relationship with the universe. Quite wonderful, isn't it?

I am Shadow Gaunt, second-year Ravenclaw, and your student teacher! I hope you will have fun taking this class and learn and remember things from it.

On this forum, you will be able to see if I have received your assignments or not. I do try to update often, and I will post when the last update was in the topic. If you have any questions, please send me a HOL message, or you can email me at the class address: hol.arithmancy.42 @ gmail.com (minus the spaces).

There will be 4 lessons and a mini-lesson in this class, with each having an assignment. All assignments are due at the end of term (June 15), however, I suggest not waiting until the last minute and using the recommended due dates that you will find listed on the assignment page.

There will also be a final project and a bonus (that will only get you back up to 300 points). To get a quill all you need to do is to earn 150 points and attempt the final exam (more can be read in the syllabus). That is it!

So what are you waiting for? Go on, explore the world through the eyes of numbers!

Note: If for accessibility reasons you can't complete an assignment, please just let me know and an alternative can be worked out.
Shadow Gaunt
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."-Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Arithmancy”