Questions

Moderator: Library Department Heads

Gail Allen
Cleansweep One

Questions

Post by Gail Allen »

If you have any general questions about a project or the Library itself, please ask them here.

We will not be discussing any specifics about particular submissions, comments or ratings here and such questions will be removed. If you have concerns about a specific submission, comment or rating, please approach the Library Department Heads privately via message.
Morgan Fraye
No broom

Re: Questions

Post by Morgan Fraye »

Hello! Not sure if I’m doing this right or if i’m even supposed to post here, and if i’m not i’m sorry. Is it possible to join a club? how does one go about that? i’m a little confused :) thank you
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

Morgan Fraye wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:37 am Hello! Not sure if I’m doing this right or if i’m even supposed to post here, and if i’m not i’m sorry. Is it possible to join a club? how does one go about that? i’m a little confused :) thank you
Hi Morgan, there's no need to physically 'join' a club or a Department. The Art and Library Departments you cqan get to from the Departments Page and you can just dive into the projects whenever. The Book Club and Hollers (which are known as 'clubs') you'll find elsewhere on this forum and again, just have a look around and take part in whatever takes your fancy - no need to announce yourself. :)
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Jasmine Lestrange
No broom

Post by Jasmine Lestrange »

Hello,
I was wondering if there are actual books that I am able to read on here and if so where can I find them?
Thanks!
~Jasmine
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

Hi Jasmine
Welcome to HOL! I'm afraid that's not the function of this particular Library at present. We have had collaborative book writing projects in the past which is more like what you're looking for and we do have ideas for bringing them back at some stage. Right now though there aren't any full length books hosted on HOL as individual classes provide all the information you'll need within their actual lessons.
I hope that helps
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)

Return to “Library Department”