Questions

Gail Allen
Silver Arrow

Questions

Post by Gail Allen » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:14 pm

If you have any general questions about a project or the Library itself, please ask them here.

We will not be discussing any specifics about particular submissions, comments or ratings here and such questions will be removed. If you have concerns about a specific submission, comment or rating, please approach the Library Department Heads privately via message.
Morgan Fraye
No broom

Re: Questions

Post by Morgan Fraye » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:37 am

Hello! Not sure if I’m doing this right or if i’m even supposed to post here, and if i’m not i’m sorry. Is it possible to join a club? how does one go about that? i’m a little confused :) thank you
Sky Alton
Cleansweep Two

Re: Questions

Post by Sky Alton » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:51 am

Morgan Fraye wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:37 am
Hello! Not sure if I’m doing this right or if i’m even supposed to post here, and if i’m not i’m sorry. Is it possible to join a club? how does one go about that? i’m a little confused :) thank you
Hi Morgan, there's no need to physically 'join' a club or a Department. The Art and Library Departments you cqan get to from the Departments Page and you can just dive into the projects whenever. The Book Club and Hollers (which are known as 'clubs') you'll find elsewhere on this forum and again, just have a look around and take part in whatever takes your fancy - no need to announce yourself. :)
"Does the Walker choose the path or the path the walker?" -Garth Nix
(Av/sig by Amy!)

Return to “Library Department”