Slytherin Jeopardy

Moderator: Arianna Stonewater

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Slytherin Jeopardy

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Name: Slytherin Jeopardy
Type: Slytherin held a Jeopardy game on IRC!
Date: February 9th - 2019
Organizer(s): Cody Lewis

When: Saturday February 9th @ 11 PM HOL time
Where: #slytherin IRC channel 
There is more information about it in here.

I heard about it and wanted to participate! So, a little ahead of time I was in #slytherin and wondering what it was all about. Cody explained the game and others were visiting and explaining and then the game started! Since I had utterly failed to realize (remember) (okay, so I didn't listen to the instructions....) that I had to pose my answer as a question, I sort of lagged behind the leaders, who were getting tons of dollars (points).

Also, I didn't realize my answers were publicly announced on the youtube thing. Oooops. So I cleaned up my typos and other stuff after that!

Cody gave me some information -- this was final scores:
[WillLiam | $51284] [Shadow | $23600] [T-Bear | $20000] [Katelin | $7800] [Nessa | $4600] [Ivey | $400]

Oh! I forgot to mention. It had the Jeopardy music! That was so incredible. :lol:

But it was HUGE fun. I want to do it again! :)
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Iverian Gnash
Cleansweep One

Re: Slytherin Jeopardy

Post by Iverian Gnash »

Oh yes! That was a lot of fun :D I would like to add that I could only stay for the first four questions which is why my score is so low... but it was TONS OF FUN for the time I could stay :lol: So GREAT JOB CODY :D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama

Return to “The Scrapbook”