Back to Reality

Sky Alton
Comet 140

Back to Reality

Post by Sky Alton » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:10 pm

The conference is over! People are saying their goodbyes in the main hall before heading off. The I.O.I..I… oh whatever, you know, the Institute is delighted with the research you’ve helped to further and wishes you a safe journey back to your version of reality. Although they’re still trying to find that pesky ring….

Amy and I would like to thank you all so much for taking part! Organising this activity has been a blast and that’s almost entirely because the responses have been so much more than we ever could have expected. Everyone’s enthusiasm and involvement has been phenomenal and it’s been wonderful to watch all of the characters interacting. I’ll personally miss many of your personas as they really livened up the halls of HOL.

Massive congratulations to Sirius Fudge AKA Will Turner for emerging victorious! It was a very closely contested battle for the top.

You should all have received your house points as set out in the last update to The Scoreboard: if you believe there’s been an error somewhere, let us know. Sirius has also received ‘The Character Clash Champion Award’ and the following people have received ‘The Character Clash Award’ for completing over half the tasks:
Amaryllis Storm
Arianna Stonewater
BJ Johnson
Cody Lewis
Gail Allen
Iverian Gnash
Maxim Trevelyan
Polaris Black
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Will Lestrange

Once again it’s been brilliant to go on this fictional foray with you!
"Does the Walker choose the path or the path the walker?" -Garth Nix
(Av/sig by Amy!)
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Re: Back to Reality

Post by Arianna Stonewater » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:35 pm

Thanks for running such a fun activity! Writing is not my favorite, but getting to be Leslie Knope was a blast and made it much easier for me!
Vanessa Tilley
Oakshaft 79

Post by Vanessa Tilley » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:53 pm

Thank you Sky and Amy for a wonderful event! I was really nervous role playing for the first time in forever but it was a LOT of fun!!!
Sirius Fudge
Silver Arrow

Post by Sirius Fudge » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:19 pm

Thank you, Amy and Sky! It was a fun activity. \o/

Post Graduate | Huffle Staff | HQT | HOL Class of 2018
Cody Lewis
Cleansweep One

Post by Cody Lewis » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:49 pm

Great work, everyone! Your character impersonations were all incredible. We CRUSHED the role-play.

Character Clash has been one of my favorite HOL activities ever, so huge thanks to Sky and Amy for putting it together!
Iverian Gnash
No broom

Post by Iverian Gnash » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:11 pm

Thanks so much for this awesome activity. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed learning my character better!
If you want to know what a man is truly like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. -Sirius Black
Gail Allen
Moontrimmer

Post by Gail Allen » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:15 pm

Thank you very much for organizing this. And also thank you to all of my co-participants: RPing with you was a blast and I enjoyed it very much! So thank you all for that!
Thank you Cassie for the signature!
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:57 pm

Great job, Sky and Amy.

Thank you all for the fun time. :)

*Inigo limps off with new friend Lara*
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... image by Susan Seddon Boulet
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Will Lestrange
Cleansweep One

Post by Will Lestrange » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:55 pm

Thanks for the exciting tasks that stretched my writing and roleplay skills far outside of my comfort zone!

I still think that there is exactly one character I am confident I can roleplay well... and he’s currently a sixth year Slytherin at this school ;) - but at least I know I can take on other identities too!
Amaryllis Storm
No broom

Post by Amaryllis Storm » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:12 am

Congratulations Sirius! and Thanks you Sky and Amy for the event. It was great fun playing with everyone *laughing softly*!
Bane of the Ra'zac
Polaris Black
Comet 140

Post by Polaris Black » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:27 am

Congrats Will Turner (Sirius Fudge) and many thanks to Amy and Sky.
It's hard to believe I got through a "writing" activity but I really had fun being Kate Beckett!
A "Cassie Sig" is priceless - thank you so much!

Return to “Character Clash”