Class Questions

Class led by Prof. Rorey Padfoot

Moderator: Prof. Rorey Padfoot

Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Two

Class Questions

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot »

Please ask all class questions here in this thread.
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~Ravenclaw~
Elle Johnson
No broom

Re: Class Questions

Post by Elle Johnson »

Hi Professor,
When you say all work needs to be in the body of the email, do you mean we have to type out our answers in the email? Thanks,
Elle Johnson
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Two

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot »

Yes, all the answers for whichever assignment you are working on needs to be in the body of the email.
Welcome to the class Elle!
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~Ravenclaw~
Elle Johnson
No broom

Post by Elle Johnson »

Hi Professor,
For homework 4, do you have a doll maker you recommend?
Thank you,
Elle
Brianna Caedmon
No broom

Post by Brianna Caedmon »

Hi,

I'm just working on assignment 7 and was wondering if you were aware that the golden snitch origami option is behind a paywall (you need membership to the site to see it, which you must pay for). Would you be at all willing to provide another option? The pencil brooms look really, really difficult to do for someone with dyspraxia (which I have). I was hoping the snitches would be easier, but I can't access them because of the paywall.
Gail Allen
Cleansweep One

Post by Gail Allen »

Elle Johnson wrote:
I am sorry to only get to you this late Elle, but to answer your question; there are many doll makers out there. Any one of them you wish to use will be fine :) Personally I've always liked using the Dolldivine one, but you by no means have to.
Brianna, of course you can always get an alternative if you for whatever reason can't do a specific task. We're sorry that the original instructions have become protected by a paywall - I will send you a link to another instruction that is not hidden.
Should that still not prove possible for you, do speak up again and we will find a solution.
Annie Days
No broom

Post by Annie Days »

Hello, none of my turned in work, except the first assignment, is showing in the class forum.

Return to “A Visit to Diagon Alley”