Post by Angela Claire Anderson » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:10 am

Hi everyone. I'm new student in this class. I was very young
I think I need to be hard, active the in first day I come to Hogwarts

I’m looking forward to working with you
Selenophilia Moon
No broom

Re: Introduce myself

Post by Selenophilia Moon » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:51 am

Hi my name is Selenophilia Moon. I was sorted into the Hufflepuff House. I enjoy music and dancing. I look forward in learning a lot in my first year at Hogwarts. Looking forward learning from the Professors and the upper class students. I am a go getter and I work for what I want. See you in the halls or in the library. Hello my Hufflepuff House.
Sarah Hucklebee
No broom

Re: Introduce myself

Post by Sarah Hucklebee » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:42 am

Hi, I'm Sarah Hucklebee, writing my introduction for homework.There really isn't much to say about myself, I'm a boring person really, I spend most of my time in solitude, but enjoy reading and writing for the most part.So naturally, I would want to bring my books with me, along with a cauldron by requirement, and of course a wand.I was given the option to bring an owl cat or toad with me, but declined as I don't think I'll have the time to take of it properly.Unfortunately, I had forgotten a few of my books and had to rebuy them, which cost me all the beans I had, so yeah this girl went to school completely broke.Guys and Gals, be prepared.Don't forget your books and supplies . :blink:

Return to “A Visit to Diagon Alley”