Announcements

Class led by Elena Galatas

Moderator: Elena Galatas

Elena Galatas
Moontrimmer

Announcements

Post by Elena Galatas »

This is where I will try to post announcements, such as if I'm going to be away for a bit or something comes up where it might take me longer than usual to grade homework. ^_^
Elena Galatas // Seventh Year // Ravenclaw // Dr. Who Enthusiast // Oncer/Captain Swan Fanatic
Comic Book Geek // Perpetually in love/obsession with Chris Evans and Colin O'Donoghue
]
Elena Galatas
Moontrimmer

Re: Announcements

Post by Elena Galatas »

The semester has officially started! You may begin turning in homework as soon as you'd like.

You may also follow the grades here.

As a side note, if you'd like to introduce yourself in the class forum but have already received the full sixty points, you are still welcome to do so. I would love to get to know all of you! :D
Elena Galatas // Seventh Year // Ravenclaw // Dr. Who Enthusiast // Oncer/Captain Swan Fanatic
Comic Book Geek // Perpetually in love/obsession with Chris Evans and Colin O'Donoghue
]
Elena Galatas
Moontrimmer

Post by Elena Galatas »

Just so as you all are not worried, I have received many assignments that need to be graded. Every time I sit down to grade something else pulls me away, but I promise I will try to get them done soon! ^.^

~ Elena
]
Elena Galatas
Moontrimmer

Post by Elena Galatas »

I know I have been majorly absent this semester so far, but please be assured that I am still here. I have just been insanely busy with work, but I will get everything graded and such. I promise. <3

~ Elena
]
Elena Galatas
Moontrimmer

Post by Elena Galatas »

I do believe I said it in an email to the class, but with everything going on due to COVID-19 I have extended the due dates to June 15th, but I cannot accept anything beyond that day. I am still accepting new members to the class if they believe they can keep up with all the work, but I will not add any new members after this month.

As always, if you need any help with anything feel free to email me or message me on HOL. It might take me a bit to answer, but I will always answer you.
]
Elena Galatas
Moontrimmer

Post by Elena Galatas »

Good morning, travelers!

We're about halfway through the semester, but I wanted to make an update here about due dates. I have decided to permanently extend the due dates. Each assignment still has a suggested due date, since having everything turned in monthly helps me keep track of it better, but I will be accepting homework the entire semester. There are only two real rules.
  1. You must turn everything in in order. Do not submit the assignment for lesson 4, and then go back and do lesson 1. Submit everything in the correct order, please.
  2. The final due date is January 15th, 2022. You have all semester to get the homework turned in, but that is the absolute last day I will be accepting anything. I am not able to accept anything beyond that.
As stated in my class message, if you need any help with anything feel free to email me or message me on HOL. It might take me a bit to answer, but I will always answer you.
]
Elena Galatas
Moontrimmer

Post by Elena Galatas »

Hello travelers!

Normally, I send this sort of stuff in a Class message, but since the messaging system in HOL is still down I'm posting it here. I'm working on getting all the assignments submitted graded. I started a new position at my job so it's been an adjustment, but I'm working to get it all taken care of. I'm just sorry it's taken so long. I should hopefully have everything graded by this weekend.

In the mean time, if you have any other assignments to get in or anything, you have until June 15 to get assignments turned in so you've still got time! :D
]
Elena Galatas
Moontrimmer

Post by Elena Galatas »

Just in case anyone is actually following this forum ha, I have not forgotten about y'all with the homework I've received! I misplaced my gradebook that I kept answers in, but I finally found it now. I'm going to get to grading the assignments and should have a response within the next few days fingers crossed everything goes okay outside of HOL.
]
Elena Galatas
Moontrimmer

Post by Elena Galatas »

Good evening, travelers!

I apologize again for the delay. Work in the real work got incredibly busy; I didn't expect Annual Enrollment in the Medicare world to be quite so busy, so that's on me. Anywho, I'm working on grading the assignments I have now. The final due date is in approximately 9 days, January 15 by 11:59 PM HOL time. I don't mind last minute assignments so feel free to keep sending them in!
]

Return to “Societies in Ruin”