The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Simelírië Tindómiel
No broom

Post by Simelírië Tindómiel »

Hello! My name is Simelírië Tindómiel (It means something, I swear :lol: ). I'm a first year student and am really excited to be starting this new adventure. I am a Slytherin and proud. I love my house. :) And I really hope I can make some new friends here. I like reading, learning new languages, singing, writing, listening to music, cooking and a bunch of other stuff.

Well, enough about me. Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi! ^^

Good luck everybody in this new year at Hogwarts! \o/
Last edited by Simelírië Tindómiel on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
~*~
"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future."
Simelírië Tindómiel ~ si958 ~ First Year ~ Slytherin
Cherylinn Buvelle
No broom

Post by Cherylinn Buvelle »

Hello, and nice to meet all of you!

My name is Cherylinn Buvelle and I'm a first year Gryffindor. I'm really glad to have joined HOL and am excited for the times to come. I hail from (the currently cold) Canada. I love reading manga, watching anime, playing video games and playing the violin. I hope to make some new friends and have some good times at HOL.

Thank you for reading and have a good day :)

Cherylinn
Alice Gatai
No broom

Post by Alice Gatai »

Hello, everyone. Greetings from Brazil.

I'm Alice Gatai, a 1st year proud Hufflepuff. I like reading, even though I haven't read anything good in a while and I love writing, but since English is not my native language, sometimes writing in here could be quite a challenge. I want to make friends and have fun, I think that's the main purpose for everyone.
Hogwarts have always been a place for me to let go of my problems and let my imagination flow, so this is why I'm here. :)
Kind • Loyal • Tenacious
Camila Kay
No broom

Post by Camila Kay »

Hey, I'm Camila Kay!

(This is my roleplay intro)
am a half blood, but my wizard father was kill while fighting the Death Eaters. Mom raised me, and when my Hogwarts letter arrived we didn't have enough money to send me there. I ended up going to Diagon ally and purchasing a wand and some spellbooks. I hope one day I can catch up to my year and go to Hogwarts. I'm hoping I can meet some fellow witches and wizards, so I know some people if I get there.

(Real life intro)
I'm a 13 year old in the US of A. Most people see me as super-smart, but if you are my best friend you know I am one of the biggest idiots you will meet. I love peanut butter, squirrels, and the color purple. Mt hobbies include reading (mostly Harry Potter), drawing, and inventing. I love science and hope to get a career in it one day.

Nice meeting you! Please friend me, I'll friend you back

-Camila
:P
Thank you Ari for my wonderful siggie!
Xavia Wynters
No broom

Post by Xavia Wynters »

Hi everyone! I thought this would be a great thing to do, so here we go.

Character info:
Xavia Wynters is a young girl from Kom Ombra, Egypt. Her mother is a potions mistress there and her father is a curse breaker. She used to go on digs all the time with her father and watch him work. She hopes one day to follow in his footsteps. She got a long, thin scar on her left cheek from a fight she got into one day with some kids in the streets of Cairo while they were there. She is the first from her family to go to Hogwarts instead of the Egyptian school of magic. Despite her family's pureblood status, they didn't really care what house she got into as long as she keeps up her grades. She is happy to have found a home in the Slytherin dungeons.

Real Life info:
Quite simply, I'm a 23 year old assistant librarian/minister/author/business owner. I recently published two novels that will hopefully soon be up on amazon (if you're interested and want the titles, pm me!) and I hope to get my fledgling business completely up and running this year. I love a lot of things. Reading, writing, cooking, Egypt, cats, and sleeping. I have a cat and a rabbit named Aggie and Sir Loki Poops-a-lot respectively (Loki for short). In short, I love life and enjoy trying new things!

See you all around!
ImageXavia Wynters, xa823, First Year, Slytherin
Aria Baker
No broom

Post by Aria Baker »

Hi all! My name's Aria, first year Gryffindor! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Figured I should post in the introductions, but if you really wanna know me, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or whatever :)
Lilly Holmes
No broom

Post by Lilly Holmes »

Hello!

I am Lilly and I have been sorted into Ravenclaw! In the Muggle Universe, I am a 22 year that hails from Australia and my entire life is currently on hold to see if I get work overseas this year. In my copius amounts of free time I read, tumblr, listen to music, and cook.

I have not really 'thought out' Lilly yet but I will get there eventually - I have not rped in quite a while.

Please feel free to message and say hello!
Winter Willow
No broom

Post by Winter Willow »

Hi, i'm Winter Willow and i'm a first year Ravenclaw, wit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure! :lol: i'm most often found in the chat room and i'm from Australia, i'm 15.
Lorie Ellison
No broom

Post by Lorie Ellison »

Hi to all of you! I'm Lorie Ellison, a muggle-born and I've been sorted into Slytherin! ^_^ I'm 20 years old, and hopefully, I would gain some new friends here. :)

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
Caroline Alexandra Miguel
No broom

Post by Caroline Alexandra Miguel »

My name is Caroline, which is an English version of my real name. I'm from Poland and I was sorted in Ravenclaw some months ago. I haven't really went to any classes but I did got involved into Quidditch, so I think I'll be in classes this year ^^ I'm availaible at IRC most of the day, you just need to ping my nickname. It will be really cool to meet all of you ;)
Caroline Alexandra Miguel
Kate Rosaph
No broom

Post by Kate Rosaph »

My name is Kate Rosaph and I am a Ravenclaw second year. I am taking five HOL classes: Care of Magical Creatures, Harry Potter: Family Studies, HOL 101: An Orientation, Kat's Kuisine: The Basics of Cooking, and Transfiguration. I have an Oak and Thestral Hair wand. I have two HOL pets: an owl named Clockwerk and a cat named Slinky Malinki. :)
Kim Alting
Cleansweep One

Post by Kim Alting »

My name is Kim and I am a first year Gryffindor student. I am from the Netherlands and am 22 years old. Have been around here since September 2014.
Jessica Sliverkin
No broom

Post by Jessica Sliverkin »

Hi everyone! My name is Jessica! I am 15 years old. I am a first year. I am taking Accidental Magic Reverse Squad, HOL 101: An Orientation , Forensic Anthropology: When Bones Talk, and When Muggles And Magic Collide this term. This term I am hoping to make many new friends! Hope to see you all around! :)
Artemisia Delacroix
No broom

Post by Artemisia Delacroix »

HI! My name is Artemisia and I'm an ickle firstie! Reppin' Slytherin, emerald and silver for LIFE. I like tea, kittehs, and food. I have an orange tabby cat with white feet named Percy Jackson. He's my big baby fur ball! He says hello to everyone!

edit: image removed - please PM Artemisia to see it. Thanks. :) - Tarma
Last edited by Artemisia Delacroix on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------------
GERONIMO!
Beans, Jake. Beans.
Click HERE for my HOL Profile!
Hannah R Thomas
No broom

Re: The Topic For Introductions!

Post by Hannah R Thomas »

Hello all! :) I haven't introduced myself last year, so I'll introduce myself now. My name is Hannah R Thomas. I sometimes go by: Hannah T or Euxie (Yook - see). I'm currently a second-year Ravenclaw student, going into my third after this Spring term. I live in Wyoming in the USA. I'm hoping to live in the south (most likely Louisiana) and teach. Just after this past year, I'm SO excited that I became a part of this site! Talk about about helping me balance my life and really get into the world that I have always dreamed to be a part of. :D Whether it is real life, or Virtual Hogwarts, I collect (and read) books and feathers as a hobby. I'm here to help if someone needs a little guidance. It is preferred you send me a HOL message. I'm excited to meet all our new members from every house :D
-Hannah R Thomas of Ravenclaw
Success just doesn't come and find you, you have to go get it yourself - Carmichael
Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light - Albus Dumbledore
Aubria Papandrou
No broom

The Topic For Introductions!

Post by Aubria Papandrou »

Hey everyone!

My name is Aubria Papandrou (as you can see from the author part, duh!). I just joined HOL a couple of days ago, and I am super excited to jump in!! I live in Alabama (USA), but am originally from New York (USA), and though I haven't lived there since almost 6 years ago, I still identify as a New Yorker B) . I have lots of hobbies, like reading (a big one), knitting (although I can never start a project and am not that good). I can literally talk about anything, although I hate to admit I am kind of shy. I would love to make some friends this year!!

I am taking Basic Healing, Harry Potter: Family Studies, HOL 101, Wand-Making, and When Magic and Muggles Collide (although I haven't been comfirmed yet).

-Hope to meet some new faces!

PS: I'm in Ravenclaw
Vivian Black
No broom

Post by Vivian Black »

Hello!

I'm Vivian Black. I'm a 21 year old Half-Blood from Virginia. I just Joined HOL yesterday and I am super excited to watch my first Qudditch Match tomorrow. I love to read, write, watch old movies, crochet and workout. I joined right after class signups ended so I won't be taking anything until next semester. I'm super excited to have found this place though.

ps. I'm a Hufflepuff
Wraith Ternarius
No broom

Post by Wraith Ternarius »

Vivian_Black wrote:Hello!

I'm Vivian Black. I'm a 21 year old Half-Blood from Virginia. I just Joined HOL yesterday and I am super excited to watch my first Qudditch Match tomorrow. I love to read, write, watch old movies, crochet and workout. I joined right after class signups ended so I won't be taking anything until next semester. I'm super excited to have found this place though.

ps. I'm a Hufflepuff

did you enjoy the match?
Vivian Black
No broom

Post by Vivian Black »

Wraith Ternarius wrote:
Vivian_Black wrote:Hello!

ps. I'm a Hufflepuff

did you enjoy the match?
I did! It was really interesting to see people who were so knowledgeable about Harry Potter going head to head. I hope to play sometime.

Return to “The Great Hall”