The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Trixcy Reya
No broom

Post by Trixcy Reya »

Hello everyone! My name's Trixcy, 17, and am one of the first years for this year's batch. I hailed from Brunei Darussalam, somewhere in Southeast Asia. You can call me Trix or Twix (teehee, the chocolate) if you like. ^^ I am very interested in HOL and am always hoping to make new friends here and wherever I go. Btw, I got sorted into Slytherin just recently, and I find it as comfortable as home. I hope to really have a great time here. Really wish to learn everything from you all.

Okay, thanks for giving me the chance to be here. See you around. ::winks::
Alicia Alyce

Post by Alicia Alyce »

Hi....I'm Alicia Alyce.
I'm first year Hufflepuff.
I'm very interested in HOL. I hope, I will have many friends here. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
And I can't wait to start my classes. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Christopher Khan

Post by Christopher Khan »

Siobhan Wood wrote:Hi /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I'm also a Firstie in Gryffindor. Chris, don't feel bad about being older - I might just have you beat! I didn't get sucked into the Harry Potter world until this summer when a friend loaned me the books. I read one a day so I got caught up fast /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I enjoy reading several different sci-fi/fantasy authors besides Rowling (Jordan and Modesitt being two). I'm looking forward to this term!

Siobhan Wood
lol, it's not that big of a deal I guess. I started reading the HP books about a year ago and did what you did, one a day, after book four I was definately hooked. I pre-orderd book 5, read that one in a little over a day (I hate having a job /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ), and now anxiously awaiting book 6. PM me or something if you ever want to chat.
Ella Dowling
No broom

Post by Ella Dowling »

Hey everyone, it's Ella Dowling, a second year PiT, Quidditch playing, Newspaper and Library editing Head Cheerleader of Ravenclaw here...

I want to say Hi to all newbies, especially eagles and especially again my eaglets and Anders and Neo...and Hi to Dom, and Ellac, and Azalia, and Jesse, and Nikki, and sissy Rai... I know so many people, so I'll just stop now, shall I. I'll just say "HI EVERYONE!"

I live in Massachusetts and I'm 12 yrs. old and I'm 5 foot 2...I have brown hair with red highlights and I spent my day at the mall with my friends in Hot Topic and the DDR Machine...From Hot Topic we stalked some preppy girls that thought they were punk...but we quit when they got so afraid of us they started running away...I should be in Slytherin, shouldn't I?

Well, I don't do that often, but it's fun to be a bit evil sometimes, you know? I mean, I'm a nice person and I won't eat you if you try to say hello and be my friend. *huggles HOLers*

Huggles and muffins,

*~Ella~*
::el378::

Taia is my angel.
Keith Black

Post by Keith Black »

The names Keith Black and I reside in the "Lone Star State" aka Texas. Im 16 goin on 17. If you wanna know anything else about me dont hesitate to PM me or however it is you get in touch.
Arden Armanis
No broom

Post by Arden Armanis »

Hello! I'm Arden. I'm 14 and a Slytherin first year (yay! Slytherin Pride! /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />) hoping to be on the cheerleading team -- Serpent Squad -- and maybe the Slytherin newspaper (SerpenTimes), depending on if I ever get an application... In RL I'm in the Color Guard of my high school marching band (w00t!) and that is probably what I enjoy the most.
*hands out hot chocolate*
Doxy Killsem

Post by Doxy Killsem »

Katie Viertel, Gryffindor first year, 14 years old, B-day sep. 25.
Haylee Slimshady

Post by Haylee Slimshady »

hi my name is haylee i live in florida im 16 and happy to be apart of HOL
Mike Johnson
No broom

Post by Mike Johnson »

Hey, I'm a Gryffindor first year, total newbie! I just want to say hi, hoping to make some friends, i'd like to chat with anyone who wants to, I just wanna meet people so i don't feel like a total stranger anymore!!!!! anyway, pm me or sumtin to find out more about me!!!

Mike
Mike Johnson, Go Gryffindor!
Wand: Maple, 13 1/2 inches, Unicorn Hair
"Do or do not. There is no try."- Master Yoda.
Thanks for the avatar, Litia!
Tiffany Lockheart

Post by Tiffany Lockheart »

I'm a ickle firstie, like almost everyone else I know, I'm also a proud lion! (roar!!!) I live in Alberta, Canada. One of my very few talents is playing the piano. I'm always looking for new friends, so feel free to PM me!! /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />

Tiffany
Raquel Aurboda

Post by Raquel Aurboda »

Hi! I'm Raquel, a Gryffindor first year. I'm 15, well, almost 16 (sorta) and I live in California USA. I'm into video games (PS2), drawing, writing, and sometimes reading (Harry Potter is about the only book I'll willingly read, besides The Exorcist which I'm reading right now, haha). I'm nice, a little bizarre, down-to-earth, but not very outgoing and I am a bit shy...I'm looking for some friends on this site, so if you want to be friends with a 15 year old girl who's into punk rock, art, and PS2, PM me! My friends in 'real life' don't know about this site, so I'm a loner here!
Last edited by Raquel Aurboda on Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Natalie Kingsley
No broom

Post by Natalie Kingsley »

Hey!

My names Natalie Kingsley...(duh). I'm from Ontario Canada and although I haven't been on HOL for very long....I'll be sure to stick around for awhile.
My interests include:
Reading *everything and anything (I'm an English major!)*, writing, dancing, beaches, camping, hiking, hockey, travel (especailly random road trips with friends), and ah oui speaking french!! Oh I also like theme parks and cotton candy.

If you want to talk just PM me!!
Natalie Kingsley

Gryffindor 1st Year!
Dutchess of the Daredevils!
Azalia Greenleaf
No broom

Post by Azalia Greenleaf »

Heya EllamG! [Ella = Muffin Goddess of Ravenclaw, teehee]

Someone asked about how to get coloured text: [ color = red ] text [ / color ] [but take out the spaces /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ]

And this smilie: /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> means 'fear' [ph34r is leet speak]

I'm Azalia, as you can probably tell, you can call me Aza, Zali, Zalia, Zales or Zal if you dare /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> I'm a 15 year old She-Elf from New Zealand [Middle-Earth], and a Ravenclaw [the BEST house] Second Year, Co-Captain of Ravenclaw's Cheerleading team [The Salsa Squad - wacha!] and the HOL Tolkien Society President. Apart from HP I'm an avid fan of Tolkien and all he has done, I love linguistics [including Elvish of course], Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Ernie Macmillan, Oliver Wood, Weasley Twins, Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy *rambles on..*

And I'm a proud Raven | Slyth hybrid.

Oh I'm so evil.. PM me if you want to ask something but feel stupid, or if you just want to chat. Me likey new friends *nods*
Preppy!Azalia | Ravenclaw ^v^
Cho Delacour
No broom

Post by Cho Delacour »

Hi my name is Cho Delacour!!! I'm a Gryffindor and of course a first year. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I've been on Hol for one or two weeks now and have made some friends but I'm always happy to make more. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
sig and av by cho @ Sig 'n' Av Palace (WWW)

Q Kalila Chodelia Delacour Q

l Kalila Chodelia Delacour l Hufflepuff l Second Year l la376 l Hufflepuff Welcome Wagon l
l Proud Hufflepuff Foster Badger l

I'm thinking about getting an apartment in Hogsmead. If your interested PM me about it and I will get a list started off. This will only happen if I find enough roomates. (* Im thinking at least two or three but five tops. Don't want to be to mushed in *) Roommates so far Ali Einstein and Lavender Jade
Details: Your HOL full name, year, house, exc. exc.
Naomi Tonks
No broom

Post by Naomi Tonks »

My HOL name is Naomi Tonks and I'm a brand new Gryffindor 1st year. i've only been on HOL for about a week.
"Ma, I gotta tell ya that without a doubt I get my best dancing lessons from you. You're the one who taught me how to twist and shout because you shout nonstop and you're so twisted, too! Woh-oh-oh-oh!" ~Penny Pingleton from the hit musical Hairspray.

Luv to all,
Naomi Tonks
Beatrice Parker

Post by Beatrice Parker »

Hello everyone! My name is Beatrice Parker and I'm anxiously awaiting signups and sorting. I read somewhere (in the FAQs, I think) that signups started on the first of this month, but I don't think they have. Grr, keeping me on edge like this! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'm also very interested in Tolkien and Elvish linguists (small world, eh?) as well as C.S. Lewis and Garth Nix, among many, many others. I enjoy sewing, knitting, reading, obscure music appreciation and computer artwork.

Nice to meet all of you, and I hope I'll get to know some of you even better, assuming they let me register. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Alysa Rochester

Post by Alysa Rochester »

Ah yes, another newbie here.

I'm Alysa Rochester, I joined a few minutes ago. I'm from IA, US, and I'm 20. I see some 19/20 year olds on here, so, I don't feel too old.
I am looking forward to getting to know everyone, and enjoying my classes (if I get accepted as a student.)
I've read a few posts already, and I noticed some nice and articulate people. I think I'll like it here.

Cheers
Alysa
Anthony Van Seschek

Post by Anthony Van Seschek »

hello. my name is anthony van seschek. ive been on HOL for few days now. some of you might have see my topics. glad to be in HOL.
Camden Fairfax
No broom

Post by Camden Fairfax »

Hello everybody my name is Camden Fairfax and i'm hoping i will join HOL and get to know you all
Everytime you say goodbye i die a little
Everytime you say goodbye i wonder why a little
Ginny Ravenclaw
No broom

Post by Ginny Ravenclaw »

hi,
My name is as you all know, Ginny Ravenclaw. So far I am friends with two people here at HOL. Harry Daniels, who I know in real life, and Darcey Goode, from very friendly private messages. I love getting emails and PMs and am 9 years old. Thankyou. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
[i used HOL user names. not names from real life] /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />
Last edited by Ginny Ravenclaw on Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly's signutare box here!

_Ginny Ravenclaw

Return to “The Great Hall”