The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Kassandra de Fonte
No broom

Post by Kassandra de Fonte »

Hey Everyone! My name is Kassandra, I'm 19 (I feel OLD! LOL!) and from Missouri.

I'm a first year Gryffindor ... which I am happy about. I really didn't know, b/c I answered those questions honestly and I was sure I was going to Ravenclaw (which, was my 2nd choice) But, I'm excited!!

I'm kinda a nerd (in a good way - which is why I thought I was going to Ravenclaw) I'm always writing or reading or learning something new ... I guess I'm a very Hermioni-esque Gryff

Anyways(I have a tendancy to ramble) I can't wait to take classes and get to know everyone, feel free to PM me at anytime, I love to talk and meet new people :-)
Kassandra de Fonte l 1st Year Gryff l ka430 l Half-Blood l
Wand: 12 ¾ inches Cherry, core of a Pheonix Feather
Prof. Siobhan McTavish
No broom

Post by Prof. Siobhan McTavish »

Hi /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I'm also a Firstie in Gryffindor. Chris, don't feel bad about being older - I might just have you beat! I didn't get sucked into the Harry Potter world until this summer when a friend loaned me the books. I read one a day so I got caught up fast /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I enjoy reading several different sci-fi/fantasy authors besides Rowling (Jordan and Modesitt being two). I'm looking forward to this term!

Siobhan Wood
Tawny Tonks
No broom

Post by Tawny Tonks »

Hi everyone!

My name is Tawny Tonks. I'm a first year Gryffindor!Go lions go!Anyway, I'm 14 I live in Arkansas(USA). I love to read Harry Potter, play basketball, and hangout with my friends! I also love to talk so if you are new and you want some-one to talk to feel free to pm me anytime!I love making new friends.
Tawny
Gryffindor|Fourth Year|Spice Girl
Cheerleading Co-Captain|Head of SSS
Co-Head of SUN|CR Mod|Nautilus
Johnny is better than Roy
I am the oompa loompa that lives in Aelita-Chan's mind
Frey Fletcher
No broom

Post by Frey Fletcher »

Well it looks like my turn to say Hi. "Hi"

The names Frey, and this place looks so cool. I can't wait to take classes this fall.
I'm a bookworm myself, but I love a good conversation anytime.
Frey Fletcher
Elm, 17 inches, Hippogriff Hoof
Kelly Devlin

Post by Kelly Devlin »

Hello! I'm new... obviously. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Kassandra (points to her post up there^^) told me about this place, and so I came and decided to stick around. I can't wait to get enrolled in classes and start learning. I've been sorted into Gryffindor, which I'm perfectly happy about, but Kassandra insists that I'd have made a good Slytherin. I tend to agree with her, but I pointed out that there's a very thin line between a Gryffindor and a Slytherin, because sometimes it's just good to be bad. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Okay, so maybe I should have been a Slythering, but I'm proud to be a Gryffindor!! (ROAR!!)
A little about me: I'm 20, (I feel so old here...), I'm from Missouri, but I recently moved to Florida. I've been an HP fan for almost two years, which isn't too bad. I read OotP in a day and a half, and am rereading it right now. Anything else? Not really. I hope to see you around! I love new people, so feel free to IM or PM me!
Edgar Evert

Post by Edgar Evert »

Hello people! I'm Edgar Evert, a first year from the Ravenclaw house. This is one of the few times I've in The Great Hall Forum. I've been spending nearly maximum time in the Student's Lounge Forum! I'm from Wisconsin, USA and love to write stories! I'm writing one right now anyway. "But of course, you need not this life story of mine, so goodbye, farewell, and have a great time, on HOL!" (Tee Hee! A little poetry there! Another favorite of mine! I'm writing..."
*Covers his mouth and runs out of The Great Hall.* /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
Audrey Rose

Post by Audrey Rose »

hello /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

im audrey rose from texas. my friend told me about this site. seems like a lot of fun /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> im a first year slytherin. (yay /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ) so if anyone ever feels talkative PM me.

-audrey
Ella Peaseblossom

Post by Ella Peaseblossom »

Hey everybody!! My names Ella Peaseblossom. I'm 15 years old and from New York, USA. I'm another firstie from Gryffindor. I'm going into 10th grade. I'm an active student and athlete.

I am hoping to make some friends with fellow newbies so we could take some of the same classes and get to know eachother. That would be really nice. If anyone else is looking for the same thing as me (just some good friends--both guys and girls!) then please pm or im me! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Hillary Potter
No broom

Post by Hillary Potter »

Hi I'm Hillary!
I'm 14 from USA and Im a second year in Gryffindor!
Last edited by Hillary Potter on Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wand:Pheonix Feather,Cedar w/mahogany handle,13 in.
"What will, will come, and well have to be there when it does." -Hagrid
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."
Go MAURADERS!!!!
Sweetwater Allstars Seeker!!!!
Nivek Skytook

Post by Nivek Skytook »

Hello, I'm Nivek Skytook. I'm turning 16 soon, I'm a Gryffindor and I live in Maryland.

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />
Miah Johnson
No broom

Post by Miah Johnson »

Thanks for the chance at Meeting and Greeting!!

Hi All!!
I'm Miah Johnson, cousin of Angelina Johnson former captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team (he he). I'm a half blood metamorphmagus from IL, USA. I reside in Gryffindor house. GRYFFINDOR RULES!!! and I am definitely the one to watch for in Herbology class. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
I plan to open a store in Hogsmead soon. Im contemplating on what all I'll sell. It will be kind of like a magical general store. So, keep in touch with me if anyone wants to sell something out of it. Some things I will operate on consignment depending on the product and how well I think it will sell...
I'm re-reading OoTP right now and another book about Peruvian Shamanism. PM me sometimes, I'd love to get to know my fellow HOLers.

Gryffindor!!-- {{{{RRROAR!!!!}}}}
Last edited by Miah Johnson on Mon Jul 14, 2003 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
~mi421~ | m_johnson_usa@yahoo.com
"I don't intend to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death!"
Hailey Weasley
No broom

Post by Hailey Weasley »

i'm a new hufflepuff and, guys,.... i am like..... TOTALLY lost! can't find anything can't figure anything out... if you have any tips...... HELP!!!!

Hailey Weasley /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
This is the book that brought them out and this is the book that's gonna send the little fluffers back!-Anyanka
proud member of the order
feanturi dindel
Ava Williams

Post by Ava Williams »

Hi everyone! I'm Ava Williams and a first year Gryffindor. I'm 14 years old and I'm from a very small town in the state of New Mexico. I can't wait till classes start and I'm looking forward to a great school year here. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Eurydice Broomwell

Post by Eurydice Broomwell »

Well, My name is Eurydice and Ima Ravenclaw...Im a rather friendly one, actually /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> If your a lonely newbie that has no friends or is totally lost im glad to get to know you!
I hope to have lots of fun this year ,and hope I make friends with many people /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Anathema Larson

Post by Anathema Larson »

Hey. I'm Anathema Larson. My first name means "One that is cursed or damned." I'm not evil though (hey, I'm in Gryffindor) ... but I do come from a family of dark magic. I'm sort of like Sirius Black. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Uh, I just finished reading Prisoner of Azkaban for the who-knows-how-many-th-time. And I'm on around page 100 of Order of the Phoenix (second time through, that is). But now I want to read Goblet of Fire again... gah, I need a Time-Turner so I can read all the books at once! muhaha. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

And, er, I like music a lot (rock, punk, pseudo-emo, etc.). I don't know what else to say. If you want to know anything else, pm me I guess!
Sirius Jake

Post by Sirius Jake »

Hey everyone! I'm Sirius Jake!
Well I'm from the state of Rhode Island in the USA, I'm a Gryffindor first year, and I love Harry Potter. I don't know how I'll survive between books 5 & 6! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself!
~Sirius Jake /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Kim Jackson
No broom

Post by Kim Jackson »

Hi everyone! My name is Kim Jackson and I am from Illinois. I am a Gryffindor first year and can't wait for the school year to get under way! I love Harry Potter, and am looking forward to meeting new people.
Well I just wanted to introduce myself and hope to have a lot of fun this year!

~Kim~

Edited to remove city
Last edited by Kim Jackson on Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kimberly Jackson::ki411::Midwestern Union member::S.P.E.W. Member
Jennifer Luebs
No broom

Post by Jennifer Luebs »

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I am first year Gryffindor. I live in CA. I can't wait to start taking classes and meet new people.

Edited to remove city
Last edited by Jennifer Luebs on Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elm, 15 inches, Moke Skin
Bellatrix Nymphadora

Post by Bellatrix Nymphadora »

Hello! Great post topic! I'm Bellatrix Nymphadora (you can call me Bellatrix, Bella, Trix, Nymph, Dora, Belladora, or Bellatrix /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ). I'm a week-old eaglet, and I look forward to seeing you around sometime!

P.S. What in the heck does this smilie mean? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> anyone? anyone? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />
Naomi Tonks
No broom

Post by Naomi Tonks »

Hey all,
The name's Naomi but Baby is my nickname (don't ask it just stuck one day). I'm fourteen years old and I'm a first year Gryffindor. I like to read, write, play with my kitty Maxine, dance, act, sing, play music, and look at pics of tom felton *sigh*. I have totally fallen in love with HOL i am really excited for the school year to start now. If anyone's gonna be in Oklahoma for the beginning of August let me know cuz I can let you know of a good musical to see (the wizard of Oz)

Love Yallz
"Ma, I gotta tell ya that without a doubt I get my best dancing lessons from you. You're the one who taught me how to twist and shout because you shout nonstop and you're so twisted, too! Woh-oh-oh-oh!" ~Penny Pingleton from the hit musical Hairspray.

Luv to all,
Naomi Tonks

Return to “The Great Hall”