The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Autumn Dwyer
No broom

Re: The Topic For Introductions!

Post by Autumn Dwyer »

Hi my name is Autumn Dwyer and I’m a first year Gryffindor. The classes I’m taking are HOL101, Care for magical creatures, Flying, Herbology and Guide to shapeshifting. In the real life my hobbies are reading, drawing and making bracelets. :)
Dylan Daxx
No broom

Post by Dylan Daxx »

Hey All

I'm Dylan (named after my first cat) I like travel when the world or health allows but getting the plague has put me on rest. I like reading, playing animal crossing (switch) and racing games (real PC). I am a first year Hufflepuff :D
Romulus Balthazar
No broom

Post by Romulus Balthazar »

Hello everyone,

My name is Romulus but you can call me Rommy for short. I am a first year Slytherin with an interest in magical healing. I am also a big Pokemon fan so message me if you wanna talk all things pikachu!
Aquaria Sandalwood
No broom

Post by Aquaria Sandalwood »

Hi Everyone! I'm Aquaria, first year Ravenclaw, and I'm happy to meet you! I live to make new friends, so feel free to reach out! I enjoy reading, hiking, anything out in nature, and learning new things! I'm so excited to be a part of HOL!
Esor Black
No broom

Post by Esor Black »

Hello everyone!! My name is Esor Black! I'm a 1st year Gryffindor! I'm 35, and live in Oklahoma, USA. I have 3 dogs. A lab, husky, german shepherd mix, a Siberian Husky, and a rat terrier mix. I love the outdoors when the weather is nice. I love going hiking, camping, floating, mountain biking, etc. I also like to stay inside sometimes and crotchet, read, and game.
I'm excited to be here and hopefully make some new friends! :D
Artemis Perkins
No broom

Post by Artemis Perkins »

Hello everyone!

My name is Artemis Perkins and I am a 1st year Slytherin. I am 19 years old and come from the Land of the Rocky Mountains in North America. I have two adorable felines, named Taishen (magic name: Astra de Nebula) and Sady (magic name: Lady Grey). I am a lover of the arts and like to doodle around in my free time. Also, I am a lover of mythology and a follower of the power of the universe. I am always open to making new friends and always will be a good listener if you ever need anything. Do not be afraid to PM me!

Have a marvelous day!
-Artemis E. Perkins
Lyra Valois
No broom

Post by Lyra Valois »

Hello, I'm Lyra!

I'm a first year Ravenclaw. I'm eager to learn what HOL can teach me that I didn't already know. :D I'm very excited to be here. Those that I have already met have been so warm and inviting that I can't wait to meet more people.

I enjoy solving puzzles and riddles, reading, writing, and painting. Do be warned though, I could have also been a Slytherin.

Pleased to meet you all, though!
Lyra A Valois
Zurawlina Keller
No broom

Post by Zurawlina Keller »

My name is Zurawlina, I’m 1st year Slytherin :D I come from Ukraine B) I have two lovely cats, they are very naughty :( Also I like to draw, I want to be a cool artist one day :unsure: Oh and I’m obsessed with emojis as you can see :P
Eleanor Bernadotte
No broom

Post by Eleanor Bernadotte »

Hellooo!! I'm Eleanor Bernadotte nice to meet you all. I'm a first year Ravenclaw, i love reading and writing, i aspire to become an Author one day! I have a dog, 3 cats, a rabbit and 2 chickens :P I have been invested in harry potter for many years now and have finally decided to join HOL! So far i have found it very welcoming, coming on here for someone who has anxiety. I'm very excited to learn more on here and make some new friends!.
Viviana Kingston
No broom

Post by Viviana Kingston »

Hi! I'm Viviana, you can call me Vivi. Pronouns are she/her. I'm new, a first year Ravenclaw. Happy to be here and hopefully I'll get to make loads of new friends!
- Viviana Kingston
Carpe Librum
Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
signature created by Katherine Laurier
Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hiya Debnath »

Hello everyone here. I am a new Ravenclaw. I look forward to connecting with everyone.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
Zoe Yearwood
No broom

Post by Zoe Yearwood »

Hi everyone,
My name is Zoe Yearwood and I'm a first year Hufflepuff.
I'm looking forward to learning new things in all of my classes and hopefully making some new friends!
Atticus Felos
No broom

Post by Atticus Felos »

Hello All, my name is Atticus Felos.. i am a first year Ravenclaw. I am very excited to start my academics here at HOL. I am a fairly recent (As of around 2 years ago) a huge fan of the Wizarding World. I wish i dived into this years ago. I am from the States (Southern Cali) and I can't wait to get to know more of you and begin this journey.

Return to “The Great Hall”