The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Rhiannon Llewellyn
Comet 140

Post by Prof. Rhiannon Llewellyn »

I know everyone is excited about HOL and meeting new people, so please feel free to post your introductions in this thread. Makes it easier to find than having posts scattered all over the board!
Last edited by Prof. Rhiannon Llewellyn on Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
House motto | Veritas et Scientia Praebeo ad Astra
No need to teach an eagle to fly | Greek proverb

Thank you to Anya for the wonderful sig image
Kydlynn Jones
No broom

Post by Kydlynn Jones »

My name is Kydlynn August Jones, its Kyd tho...I am a brand new Slytherin First year. I am sixteen years old and I'm from Minnesota, USA. I love reading, writing, and playing hockey. I love dogs, marine animals, and elephants. The Commersons Dolphin and the Beluga whale are by far my favorites. I am working a few websites and improving my graphics and my webdesign talents *I haven't got any*. Hehehe. I also love meeting new people. ::hint hint:: Heheheh! I LOVE MOVIES! *Check out my LiveJournal* I'm a total fanatic! Hehehe!
Last edited by Kydlynn Jones on Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kyd :l: Lost Slyth :l:

Chewing gum is really gross. Chewing gum I hate the most.
Remedy Rhodes

Post by Remedy Rhodes »

Hey all! The name's Remedy, and I'm a first year Gryffie. I'm fond of performing and being heard, and I am extremely outgoing and friendly. Watch out! I just might PM you /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ! Haha. Well, I hope I get to know each and everyone of you, but seeing as how that's a bit unlikely, here's a general HELLO!
Regards!

p.s. I love getting PMs myself, so don't hesitate!
Last edited by Remedy Rhodes on Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rachel B. Diggory
No broom

Post by Rachel B. Diggory »

Hey im Rachel B. Diggory, a first year in Gryffindor, (now that i think of it i think i should be in slytherin, ohwell! GO GRYFFINDOR!!! ROAR) i live in South Florida (moved from Michigan (GR)) and im 16 yrs old....well those are the basics

*SOTM Queen Of CONGA*
Mildred Millan
No broom

Post by Mildred Millan »

Hey good idea to have this place to introduce ourselves!

My name is Mildred Millan, I'm a 16 years old, muggle-born witch. I come from Chile, and as far as I know, I'm the only chilean girl here, which is really exciting! /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />
I am a big HP fan (like we all here arent), and apart from reading I love TV and going out. Spanish is my first language so sorry if you don't understand me sometimes, but I love english and I would love to live in London.
I'm a Grrrrrryffindor too and very happy cuz I've always thought its the perfect house for me. So gryffs and everyone feel free to PM cuz I'll reply as soon as posible.
kisses

Millie /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited to remove city
Last edited by Mildred Millan on Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by: Sig n Av Palace
| Mildred Millan | Gryffindor | mi409 | Muggle-born | Mahogany. 10 1/2 in. Unicorn hair | Owl: Zee | CHILE!
Godric de Mimsy Porpignions
No broom

Post by Godric de Mimsy Porpignions »

Hello!
I'm Godric de Mimsy Porpignions and I am an other midget. I'd love to be freinds with anyone. I'm a gryffindor. I'm almost 1 years old and am in South Eastern Ontario, Canada. hope to talk to you all soon. Godric
Misty McManus
No broom

Post by Misty McManus »

Ok, well I had this post in another forum, but since this is the actual introduction thread, I'm moving it here:

Welcome everyone to HOL, whether ye be newbies or returning students!

Secondly, Welcome all Gryffies!!! THE best house *wide grin*

My name is Misty McManus, and I'm a 17 year old 3rd year from Texas, USA.

If any of you have any questions, any questions at all, whether they pertain to HOL or not, feel completely free to ask. I can't promise that I'll know the answers , but I'll sure try to help. I absolutely love meeting newbies, so next time you're bored, or confuzzled, or just want to annoy someone...I'M HERE! I'm good at being annoyed.

So, c'mon, bust out those PMs and send one my way. I promise, I'll write back.
~*Misty*~
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"--James Byron Dean
Misty McManus | mi211 | Gryffindor
Maggie McGravin
No broom

Post by Maggie McGravin »

hello all!

my name is Maggie McGravin, and most of you already know me, but I am a second year in Gryffindor, and proud to be in there!!

I like animals /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
~Maggie McGravin~
11 1/2 inches, Persimmon
with a core of Powdered Dragon Scales

How did YOU celebrate New Years?
Shireen Lovegood

Post by Shireen Lovegood »

Hi everyone! I'm Shireen (as if you couldn't tell!), i'm 16 yrs old and live in Australia.
And..umm..*thinks of what else to say*...i'm an ickle firstie in Gryffindor (ROAR!) and I hope to see you all around!

*huggles* /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Christopher Khan

Post by Christopher Khan »

Hey, my name is Chris and I'm a First Year from New Jersey, USA. I'm a huge HP fan like everyone here, but I'm feeling a little weird since I'm older than most people here. Anyway, I'm usually around and would enjoy talking to new people and making new friends. So, if you're in the mood PM me, or IM me through AIM.
Keety Rhea
No broom

Post by Keety Rhea »

My name is Keety Rhea. I am 15 years old. I am a first year Ravenclaw. I am a New Year's Baby and I am very mature for my age at times because of my past. I have 4 little brothers and 1 little sister(she is more like a daughter to me). My father disowned me so I don't get to see my three out of the four younger brothers. My parents have been divorced ever since I was three. But, anyways, my hobbies will my doctors told me that I got hives because I have to many hobbies. My favorite Harry Potter book right now even though I am still reading it is Order of the Phoenix but my second favorite book would be Goblet of Fire. Also, I like LotR. I am in Msn community groups and I love to rp a lot. My favorite houses are Slytherin and Ravenclaw. I have a boyfriend named Ernesto a very sweet guy. He like LotR but, not Harry Potter. I am still reading the fifth book. In real life I past 9th grade which I was happy about that. I also love anime cause I also draw anime. I write poetry,short stories, and even chapter books. I found out about HOL from my friend who is a second yr. Slytherin. She got me very interested into it.

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited to remove name of school
Last edited by Keety Rhea on Thu Jul 10, 2003 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Credit to: Jenna Hathaway from Ravenclaw

Reserve Ravenclaw Prefect!! Zoki Phatom's HOL Mommy! Eno calls me Katie!

ke400-Fifth Year
Riyliee Sasasta

Post by Riyliee Sasasta »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Riyliee Sasasta and I'm a first year Gryffindor. YEAH!! Well anyways I'm almost 17 years old, I'll be 17 on September 23.. I can't wait. I live in Washington State, USA.... Very boring. I love acting and performing (I have been in lots of plays a few are The Little Prince, Scrooge, A Christmas Story, Addict, Little Women and A few others... just cant think right now) I also love snowboarding and wakeboarding. Im really friendly and would love to talk to anyone!! Just PM me /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Till Later-

Riy
Alexi Thomas
No broom

Post by Alexi Thomas »

This is such a good idea! Anyways, hullo! My name's Alexi, Im a firstie! Im really excited about starting the year and having lessons. I love to listen to music and i come from a long line of wizards. My great great great great grandmother owns a few shops in diagon alley (none of the really swish ones, just three of the teeny weeny tea houses) so if youre ever in the neighbourhood you might find me there working in the summer! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Im in hufflepuff but my sister (Alise Powell) is in gryffindor. (my full name is Alexi Ruben Thomas - Powell, hence the different surnames!) Well better be off! PM if you like /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
lexi //hufflepuff// Proud member of S.O.T.M// al410 // Mauderette // member of the Bread Bin Tin // Lupin // Black Jenny Flint // member of the STC //
Shanell Louis
No broom

Post by Shanell Louis »

Hi I'm Shanell, a Huff first year! I'm loving it so far in HOL, I can never be more thankful for something like this stumbling across my path. Thank you to everyone who put in so much effort and made this possible.

Well, I turned 15 in March, and I live in sunny Singapore. I'm always cheerful, bit mad, love performing (in fact, I just got the lead role for a production at the end of the year, go me!), play the guitar, and would one day like to go skydiving with a broom and a tennis ball with wings. Quidditch fanatic, yes.

So that's me on the surface, hope we'll all get to know each other over the coming term! *toasts with butterbeer*

<3,
Shanell
Catsurina Blackraven

Post by Catsurina Blackraven »

Hi everyone! I'm Catsurina, a 14-year-old first year Eagle from England. I don't really know what else to say now, so....hi!
Rosie Thorton

Post by Rosie Thorton »

Hi everyone! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I am an relitively new Eagle from Maine USA, Just wanted to Introduce Myself!
Aire Náro
No broom

Post by Aire Náro »

Hi!
My name is Aire Náro. I'm a brand new Slytherin Firstie and come from Austria. I love being Slytherin, reading, writing and the most wonderful works of JRR Tolkien /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Aire Náro
~~~~ Slytherin ~~~~ ai403 ~~~~ First Year ~~~~
Ainsley McBride
No broom

Post by Ainsley McBride »

Hello Everyone!

I'm Ainsley and I'm a new Hufflepuff! I'm from TEXAS, USA (I hope you all knew that Texas is ine the United States. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />) Anyway, I'm really excited about joining HOL and I can't wait until the classes and all the other fun stuff starts up! Yay!

*jumps up and down excitedly*
-A insley

|Ainsley McBride|ai402|1st Year|Hufflepuff|

GO HUFFLEPUFFS!
Jessica Blackwood

Post by Jessica Blackwood »

Hello! I'm a new Gryffindor. My name's Jessica but you can call me Jessi Well I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 15 years old and love to read, especially Harry Potter, Tolkien, and Tamora Pierce. PM if you'd like to chat. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Alexa Wickelback
No broom

Post by Alexa Wickelback »

My name is Alexa Wickelback and I am a new Hufflepuff! If you want to chat about anything, feel free to ask! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Thanks to Cho!

Return to “The Great Hall”