The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Clara Potter
No broom
Location: Gryffindor, winning and losing- winning more than losing

Post by Clara Potter »

Hi, I'm Clara Potter, world's biggest cat lover ( Not true OK?)
I'm already a second year, but I was to shy to post.
I'm a Gryffindoor, /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> and would like very much to have friends, so please PM me,
OK?
PS: I accept any kind of person: Slytherins, Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws...
I hope You all like me!!!!!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Sincerely,
CP
Lyall Wolfe
No broom

Post by Lyall Wolfe »

Err... I don't know if anyone reads this, seeing as the last post was a long time ago, but here goes nothing.
I'm Lyall Wolfe of Gryffindor House.
I love wolves with a passion (as reflected in my name...) and also dogs - preferably big ones.
I like reading, writing, music (playing, singing and listening) and hanging around with friends - so anyone who feels like talking - please contact me! I like meeting people.
Lindsay Polias
No broom

Post by Lindsay Polias »

Jumping on the bandwagon:

I'm Lindsay, I'm 22, and I'm a first-year Ravenclaw at HoL. I go to college in Michigan (USA) with a major in Anthropology (archaeology focus) and a minor in Theatre (acting and directing focus). I adore theatre, reading, music, religion, classical archaeology, mythology (especially Greek, if you can't tell by the name ;-)), and lots more.

I'm not online as much as I once was, but I do spend lots of time lurking around here and playing around LiveJournal. I'm also in the process of making my own sig banner, so keep an eye out for that.
Yet she, singing upon her road,
Half lion, half child, is at peace.

--WB Yeats, "Against Unworthy Praise"

A dreamer may dwell so long among fantasies that the things without him will seem as unreal as those within.
--Nathaniel Hawthorne, "Night Sketches: Beneath an Umbrella"
Eve Shay
No broom

Post by Eve Shay »

Hey. The name's Eve, and I'm in Ravenclaw House... eh, currently waiting for my ID.

I'm going into my freshman year of high school next year (ickle firstie everywhere!), and looking forward to it, too. ;) I tend to draw weird caricatures (floating heads!) of my friends on the sides of my papers, and one whole side of my room is plastered with index cards of all shapes and colours. 'Cause.

...actually, the only reason I'm happy about high school is that I already have a large collection of credits. Shh.

I enjoy reading, writing, and drawing little dancing stick figures, though people have said I can, in fact, draw more. XD

That's all!

Avatar by thevisual @ livejournal. Signature by the lovely Cassandra Lobiesk.
Eve Shay || Julia || ev504
Henna Qureshi

Post by Henna Qureshi »

Hiya!!! This is Henna calling, very weird new Ravenclaw from the UK! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm 13 at the moment, 14 come 22nd August, and I love Tolkien, everything cute (especially moogles, PM me if you like moogles, we can set up the HOL Moogle Fan Club together! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ), athletics, graphics designing on my pc, hanging out and having a mad time with my mates, surfing the net, chatting on msn and yahoo, everything to do with travelling and languages (I'm a fluent Portuguese and French speaker), singing (I take singing lessons and am the future HOL Idol 2005), and playing the violin.

I'm also into photography, Final Fantasy games, painting movies, rock music (Muse etc.), the gothy scene, cats, nutella, ice skating, pictionary, and everything Japanese.

Feel free to add me to your MSN/ Yahoo contacts lists, I'm on approximately 15 hours a day, or PM me. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

From your totally crazy new Ravie friend (and future HOL Idol 2005),
Henna!
Willow Granger
No broom

Post by Willow Granger »

Hi everyone,

I'm a Gryffindor 1st year at HOL. I'm very excited. I go regularly to HOL orientation in the forum.It's very useful.I also enjoy reading the handbook. I'll enjoy HOL.

Willow Granger
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter" ---Dr. Seuss
Samuel Craft
No broom

Post by Samuel Craft »

Hey everyone im Simi,Hufflepuff student. Im a first year and can not wait to advance a year.
Signature & Avatar by the Sig N Av Palace
Samuel Craft // Hufflepuff // Sixth Year // Student Teacher - Factions of Superheroes
Kimri Elchi
No broom

Post by Kimri Elchi »

Hi all,

I am Kimri, a Gryffindor newbie. I love adventure! Give me the great outdoors! I enjoy rafting, hiking, camping, water skiing, and quidditch

I also like to read and I am a fanatic when it comes to the movie/tv show The Fugitive

I can't wait to get started here at HOL /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

No links in posts, please
Last edited by Kimri Elchi on Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fianna Killaruin

Post by Fianna Killaruin »

Hello, I am Fianna a new Ravenclaw and I am very excited about joining here..It is good to be here and I hope to get to know alot of people.
Rhia Keoko
No broom

Post by Rhia Keoko »

I'm Rhia Keoko, a ickle firstie and proud badger. I'm thrilled to be a new member of this wonderful community. I hope to make a lot of great friends and have a lot of fun this coming year. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Rhia Keoko | Second Year Huffie | rh507 | Egg Salad Queen | News Reporter for the Pensieve
Mimi McConnell
No broom

Post by Mimi McConnell »

I'm Mimi and I'm a newbie to Ravenclaw. I'm 22 and have 2 children and another on the way. I hope to get to know everyone better.
Ianthe Brightwing

Post by Ianthe Brightwing »

Hello everyone!

My name's Ianthe, I'm a newbie. I'm really looking forward to my first year at HOL especially since I'm in Gryfindor! Hope to have lots of fun and meet new people. I'm very sociable really /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> so feel free to PM me!
Lilliana McLain

Post by Lilliana McLain »

Hi everyone!

I'm Lilliana, and I'm new here. I'm so happy to be here too, I've been waiting to sign up for quite awhile now. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I've been sorted into Hufflepuff, and I can't wait to meet everyone here.
Ruby Rossignol

Post by Ruby Rossignol »

Hi, my name is Ruby and just joined yesterday! Turns out I was sorted into Ravenclaw, and I am very happy with that, I like hanging around other people like me. Hopefully I'll meet lots of new friends during my first year through the last year.

I'm very social and love to talk, so why not pm me? I love meeting new friends and throwing parties in the common room!

I also have black cat, her name is Krispy, and she is very friendly and loves to cuddle.

Well, that's me! Everybody have a great time at Hogwarts this year! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Kilandra White

Post by Kilandra White »

Hello everyone. I'm Kilandra, a proud Slytherin newbie!
I'm one of the lots of brazilian people here... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Corona Sommerset

Post by Corona Sommerset »

Hello...my name is Corona and I'm new in Ravenclaw. I am glad to
be here because it sounds like my kind of House. A family member introduced
me to HOL – she's a true Slytherin.

I am excited about this new adventure. It will be a pleasure to converse with fellow
HOLers...
Marcie Romano

Post by Marcie Romano »

Hi! My name is Marcie... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> *waves* I'm fifteen and a new Gryffindor. I am very proud to be a Lion /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />. I'm pretty excited about joining here. I am really into music... particularly that of the rock 'n' roll variety. I also enjoy making music... guitar, harmonica, singing, and a bit of piano. I enjoy a lot of different movies; I love movies. I have two cats... Tiger and Mooney (both female). I'm looking forward to meeting new people and making some friends here.

I suppose that's all there is to say about me right now... /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />
Lilly Stargazer
No broom

Post by Lilly Stargazer »

Hi! I'm Lilly and a hufflepuff firstie (still waiting for my id) and brand new to this site....friends of mine told me about this and considering I love anything Harry Potter I thought I'd try!! I'm excited to do this; meet new people and have lots of fun!

IRL I am a kindergarten teacher and starting my 13th year! (ok, i know i'm much older than most of you here!) I am mom to 2 wonderful little boys (7, 4) and umm....oh, we also have 3 dogs......anything else I forgot just pm me and I will try and answer. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
BearSister to Tarma!
Thanks to Herms for my siggy!!
Lani Pockerveil
No broom

Post by Lani Pockerveil »

Ello! I'm Lani, nice to meet you all. I'm in Ravenclaw, just like Fianna and Corona (yay for Ravenclaw). My favorite color is blue and I love HOL. Although I haven't been on HOL very long I think it's my destiny!! By the way I'm 13.
{Ravenclaw}---Lani Pockerveil::la509---
---I love muffins--- {1st year}
Mackenzie James
No broom

Post by Mackenzie James »

Hey everyone!! Im Mackenzie Marie James, but Mack is good enough for me!! I love playing ANY sports, but mainly Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, Softball, Soccer, Beach Volleyball, Volleyball and Basketball. I also like Extreme Sports!! Umm thats basically me!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks so much to Ella and the ID Card Shop for the Sig and Av!!!

I Love Rebecca Briggs!!

Return to “The Great Hall”