The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Estelwen Black
No broom

Post by Estelwen Black »

Hello!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'm Estelwen Black, a new member of Hufflepuff. I'm really excited!!! *jumps up and down* I'm really happy to be here /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I love all Harry Potter books, I love them so much I even convinced some people to read them /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I'm 24 ( I dare to say /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ) I'm brazilian, but with russian roots (my dad is from Belarus). I have a passion for languages. I'm an English teacher, but I have to say that I still need to improve my english. I'm teaching people with no knowledge of english.
My hobbies: reading books about fantasy/sci-fi, mythology, ancient history, world history, mysterie, vampires, biographies etc...; listening to music, especially rock and pop music, write letters to my penpals, watch movies and TV series, going out with my friends...
Hope to make new friends here /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
"Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." John Updike.

Made by Em @ the Sig N Av Palace
Jessamyn Logan
No broom

Post by Jessamyn Logan »

*runs in and blows her own trumpet fanfare* /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Hi Hi! My name is Jessamyn Logan, or, Jessie for short...and I am a Hufflepuff! I am 25 years old Witch from USA (more specificialy Pennsylvania). I come from a Witch mother and a muggle father (I am half blood /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ) and a little over two years ago, I married a pure blood Slytherin Wizard - /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> hi Xander! I am employed at a wonderful Theatre and work with a lot of wonderful actors from New York! I am looking forward to attending HOL, and taking lots of classes and meeting a lot of new people! Well enough of my running on and on... I have plenty of time for that over the next 7 years!!

*Bows deeply and bounces out of the room*

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ~Jessie

No cities, please
Last edited by Jessamyn Logan on Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Love Always! ~Jessie||je503||Proud Hufflepuff!||"Home is where the Sett is..."||Hufflepuff Quidditch Rocks!||Sig and Av made by Me!!!
Ireth Pang
No broom

Post by Ireth Pang »

Hi! Nice to meet you all!

I'm 14 this year, and I'm in Hufflepuff! GO BADGER! Haha! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'm an ickle firstie, so I'm hoping that my HOL experince will be a blast! I live in Singapore (in South-east Asia) where it's sunshiny all year long! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I like reading -- horror, mystery. I don't specifically have a favourite genre of music, but as long as I like the song, it's fine by me. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I like quite a few sports, both muggle and magical -- soccer, badminton, basketball and Quidditch! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

There's a lot more to me than what's written here, so feel free to email me! Bye! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

.:| Ireth Pang |:.
my siggy's GONE. tsk. it's disappeared somewhere. sadly. x|

ir500 || Comit 160 || second year!

2 wrongs dont make a right, but 3 lefts do--Degrees of Guilt: Tyrone's Story by Sigmund Brouwer
Keaira Filan
No broom

Post by Keaira Filan »

*makes a quick glance around the room and waves shyly*

Hi, I'm Keaira Filan and I'm 13 this year. I'm from the tiny tropical island of Singapore.

In my free time, I either play basketball, soccer, mountain-bike, sleep or blast Westlife music on my computer *bg* I also surf the internet for quizzes that interest me when I'm real bored. I particularly love botting (bad at it though) and quidditch /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Last edited by Keaira Filan on Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Entria Bishop
No broom

Post by Entria Bishop »

Hiyaz!

I'm Entria Bishop, a 14 year old pureblood! I live in the USA ( more specificly Pennsylvania) I enjoy all sorts of things, including reading, writing poetry, Harry Potter, weebl and bob, neopets, and many other things! I can't wait for HOL to start!

Entria Bishop
Ent Bishop| en500 |2nd Year Gryffindor
sig made by Aelita at the Hogsmeade ID Shop
Sophronia Bradenton
No broom

Post by Sophronia Bradenton »

Greetings! I'm Sophronia Bradenton (call me Sophie), a weird 16 year old Phantom of the Opera obsessor from an extremely boring town where the only good thing is it's about 40 minutes from Broadway. I love musicals, writing stories, marching band (not my colorguard and how it is now, but my guard the way I remember it), singing, and acting. I usually cram my life with a ridiculous amount of after school activities, but this year I definitely am going to make room for HOL!
*Overlord of Oboes and Mistress of the Majestic*

yum yum eat 'em up
Ali Gainnes

Post by Ali Gainnes »

Hi there!

I'm Ali Gainnes, a Gryffindor first year from Texas, USA. In my free time I RP, surf the internet, play PS2 games, write, draw, watch a LOT of movies, and obsess over Harry of course. ^_~. Hope to become friends with you guys.
Maria Rico
No broom

Post by Maria Rico »

hello everyone!!! Im Maria..im 17 and i live in Florida, USA..proud to be a badger!!! i love running and dancing and im in my last year in high school...im usually pretty busy but i hope to put some time in for HOL /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Maria~ Hufflepuff ~ Go Badgers!!! ~ Go 'Quats!!
Charlotte Black
No broom

Post by Charlotte Black »

Ravenclaw! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Just joined a few days ago...In RL I play varsity tennis, flute, read a lot, spend a lot of time with my friends, go on the computer and write. I am 14 years old and live in America.

-C
^by me^
"Do not be to eager to deal out death in judgement, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." JRR Tolkien
It is our choices, rather than our abilities, that decide who we truely are.

Sherlock Holmes is my idol
Vrinidet Brinstrum
No broom

Post by Vrinidet Brinstrum »

My name is Vrinidet Brinstrum, a fourteen year old witch. I am a Gryffindor first year. My familiar is a cat, known to most as Nalah. I would have much prefered an owl, but they are quite expensive. My favorite subject is Potions, although I also enjoy Charms and Transfigurations, as well as many others.
Rubinho Herrera

Post by Rubinho Herrera »

Hello Everyone.. just wanted to stop by to introduce myself.. I´m Rubinho Herrera a new Gryffindor student from Brazil..
See ya
Namia Elisa

Post by Namia Elisa »

Hi! I'm Namia and I am a proud Gryffindor! WoOoO! Go Lions!
Adessi Praetor

Post by Adessi Praetor »

I'm Adessi Praetor, and I was sorted into Ravenclaw a few days ago. I'm proud to say I'm a Ravenclaw geek and I love it! I'm looking forward to the upcoming school year! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Sars Warble

Post by Sars Warble »

My name is Sars but most people find that disturbing. LOL i would change it but i dont feel that i have a good enough reason to bother people. i enjoy playing lacrosse and i am thirteen (ill be fourteen in 2 months!!!) im a first yer @ HOL /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
i also like meeting new people and talkin to random people

oh yeah! im in gryffindor and i play guitar and i live in michigan
Last edited by Sars Warble on Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rireoosol Softrain
No broom

Post by Rireoosol Softrain »

Hi, I'm Rireoosol Softrain, and I'm new to much of the wizarding world, though I do understand a few things. I'm a proud half blood, my father is a wizard and my mother is an elf. I live in the elven woods very far away from London, so I was really surprised when I recieved my letter to enter Hogwarts! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I'd not known much about it, but atar told me that I'd come here for training! Oh, sorry atar is father elvish. I've spent all of my time in the woods of Sirvien with my ammë (mom) and my elven family, but I visit relatives on my father's side at times! That's how I know a bit about the wizard world. Now, the world of man...or muggles I see the wizards call them... hmm, I'm completely new to that.

Atar showed me around some places and things before I got here! That was fun! I liked the music, it's way faster then the singing in Sirvien! I also love the clothing...and um.. I don't know! I hope to make new friends here at Hogwarts!
Last edited by Rireoosol Softrain on Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~| <- riRe -> | owl: Luna | ebony, 10 1/2 inches, fairy hair | ~
| spice girl: Dark Spice | proud patronus prowler pirate|
Isadora Quagmire

Post by Isadora Quagmire »

I'm Isadora Quagmire and I am a Gryffindor. If you want to know more about me just ask but I'm not gonna promise that I'm gonna answer...
Kristal Brook

Post by Kristal Brook »

Hi All!!!! My name is Kristal Brook and I'm from Texas. I am a brand new Gryffindor first year. HOL rocks my world and I can't wait for classes to start!!!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Hedley Potter

Post by Hedley Potter »

Heylo everyone, i'm a first year, and, like Kristal, I am in Gryffindor. I'm from New Zealand (anyone else?), and i'm 13. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Enola Asta Chant
No broom

Post by Enola Asta Chant »

*Point her wand at her throat & utter 'Sonorus' Well,hi everyone I'm Enola I felt overjoyed when I first receive the letter from hogwart,couldn't wait to go on the Hogwart express *G*I'm a young lioness in Gryffindor *Roars* I'm a Eurasian by race & a Singaporean by nationality.. I just hope I will fit in.. I've got my wand already at Alivan's wand /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

No huge graphics in posts, please /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Last edited by Enola Asta Chant on Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allison Pike

Post by Allison Pike »

Hi, my name is Allison Pike and I was recently sorted into Hufflepuff! I am very smart and wish we could take more than 5 classes... *sigh* Well, I don't have much choice now, do I, as most classes are closed for sign-ups... Anyways, I am always interested in making lots of new friends! When I recieved my letter to Hogwarts, I knew I made my parents proud and that I was not a muggle after all, except for the fact they made me go to Muggle School. I had no friends there, everyone thought I was, well, a bit strange. I know nobody here will think of the like, and I can't wait to meet you! I'm always open to owls (it's what I call PMs) and if you ever want to talk, I will! Well, I also love cats, I have 3, in fact. Krispy, Ollie, and Cloudy. They're all so cute and I wish I could have taken them all! But I chose my kitten Ollie. Anyways, I'll be off signing up for classes and waiting to get my student ID later on today. Oh yeah, and I also *LOVE* Quidditch! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> It's the coolest sport and someday I hope to play for the Hufflepuff team as a Chaser, but I'm sure that will never happen. Oh well, now you know me! Have a great day!
~Allison~

Return to “The Great Hall”